Whats yall opinions on when your bitch talks to other male

Never had a gf so I I’ve never had this problem
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Androgynous and maximuslaid
What if you did? What would you do if your girl talking to other dudes
I’d go for an introvert or nd chick so this wouldn’t happen. If it did I’d sleep soundly knowing she can’t talk to other people at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
I’d go for an introvert or nd chick so this wouldn’t happen. If it did I’d sleep soundly knowing she can’t talk to other people at all
Doubt it would help. All foids got some kind of back up options u can never rlly find a girl that dont talk to anyone at all
 
Depends really how she's talking to them and who she's talking to.
How can you even know hows she talking or texting somebody

You cant rlly ask girls to whats she texting someone without coming off as insecure. Even if theres smth going on she probably would lie ab it
 
How can you even know hows she talking or texting somebody

You cant rlly ask girls to whats she texting someone without coming off as insecure. Even if theres smth going on she probably would lie ab it
Your partner should let you know about who they interact with and why, but if they don't, which in many cases is understandable, just spy on them if you can. A quarter of the time, you can tell a person's character from first glance.

Idk about y'all, but in my country, men and women frequently get along without any romantic or sexual feelings involved. Also, get a partner that you can trust and learn to trust people too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid

Similar threads

deceit
Replies
7
Views
50
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
Framemaxxx
Replies
14
Views
51
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost
simematic
Replies
44
Views
123
why.me
why.me
L
Replies
0
Views
14
larpingsonnn
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top