Title

• +1
Reactions: zombie
Doesn't matter.

I just want her to love me...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, yen, wsada and 3 others
german because germans are aryan and i am german myself.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
I want a Jewish foid so that I can turn up at my sons bar mitzvah.

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, rand anon, tombradylover and 6 others
"dream foid race" man wtf is this sentence, not even ethnic will come up with this, ur alien to even think of this sentence, ofc white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, vermillioncorefan, murdah and 1 other person
Idk can be Slavic or germanic, the type of pheno I like I’ve seen on both of the aforementioned races, I’d like one of them white looking black girls if you know what I mean, with a fit booty and big tits

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, ggg.tv and 1 other person
"dream foid race" man wtf is this sentence, not even ethnic will come up with this, ur alien to even think of this sentence, ofc white
Whites bland though and my sentence is perfectly fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zombie and vermillioncorefan
A stacy of any race, preferably asian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, HTN_Mentalcel and ggg.tv
Brazilian bc im Brazilian

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ggg.tv
Idk can be Slavic or germanic, the type of pheno I like I’ve seen on both of the aforementioned races, I’d like one of them white looking black girls if you know what I mean, with a fit booty and big tits
IMG 7223

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, <6PSLcel and ggg.tv
persian

White race is boring and the standard option. So I skip.
Persian; its non-white, and of the non-white races I find latinas/persians/slavs the most attractive.

i am slav myself, so that would also be boring to date another slav.
latinas can be kinda hot, but they are trying to pass off as whites, which again, is boring.

maybe if it was a latina from south-america instead of spain/portugal, it would be more enticing. but spanish/portugal latinas are boring.

so persian girls remain.
persian girls can be extremely hot, and have an interesting culture and their own vibe.
they are non-european and disconnected with white culture in some way. They are not trying to be white.

would be cool to date some tall persian HTB with a nice body and chill in Iran with her family every summer etc.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, ggg.tv and murdah
pale white but no “”white”” italian spanish portuguese bavarian balkan etc only nordic or slavic

• +1
Reactions: zombie, murdah and ggg.tv
persian

White race is boring and the standard option. So I skip.
Persian; its non-white, and of the non-white races I find latinas/persians/slavs the most attractive.

i am slav myself, so that would also be boring to date another slav.
latinas can be kinda hot, but they are trying to pass off as whites, which again, is boring.

maybe if it was a latina from south-america instead of spain/portugal, it would be more enticing. but spanish/portugal latinas are boring.

so persian girls remain.
persian girls can be extremely hot, and have an interesting culture and their own vibe or something. they are non-european and disconnected with white culture in some way.

would be cool to date some tall persian HTB with a nice body and chill in Iran with her family every summer etc.
same

• +1
Reactions: zombie and MoggerGaston
Mediterranean, Latina or Middle Eastern cuz dark lookz

• +1
Reactions: zombie, ggg.tv and murdah
Doesn't matter much but preferably latina or MENA

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and murdah
if I stay in europe/netherlands, i'd love to date a persian girl. Visit her family all the time.
Learn about her culture and ways/mindset and find a compromise in our lifestyle together as a couple.

but if im gonna geo-max, i'd probably move to south-america rather than the middle-east. Seems like a cooler place to live.
middle-east too tense and unstable smh. south-america seems like a place to chill.
and then get some SA-latina girlfriend there.

well see how it goes.

• +1
so your like that nigga alex brown:lul::lul::lul:? Mullato into asians, i wonder what abomination your kids will be hahahahhaa

• WTF
Reactions: murdah
if I stay in europe/netherlands, i'd love to date a persian girl from the middle east. Visit her family all the time and shit.

but if im gonna geo-max, i'd probably move to south-america rather than the middle-east. Seems like a cooler place to live.
middle-east too tense and unstable smh. south-america seems like a place to chill.
and then get some SA-latina girlfriend there.

well see how it goes.
IDk confusedbolivian fucked some mafia's daughter and he almost got fucked jfl, and bolivia is the safe part lmfao

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
so your like that nigga alex brown:lul::lul::lul:? Mullato into asians, i wonder what abomination your kids will be hahahahhaa
i will reproduce with a black woman or white tbh, asian just for the experience

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Slavic, look good. But I'd take what I could get ofc

• +1
White preferably. Latina or Asian is fine too. But NOT blacks

• +1
Reactions: yen and ggg.tv
IDk confusedbolivian fucked some mafia's daughter and he almost got fucked jfl, and bolivia is the safe part lmfao
shit happens.
SA is probably slightly less safe than the middle east, but it depends also on where exactly you live. Which area.

I went on holidays to morocco (marrakesh) and disliked the overal vibe I got there from locals as a slavic-white male tourist. People trying to get money out of you constantly, being pushy, aggressive when you didn't want to deal with their scam, etc.
We were a group of 6 young men so we had some serious force at play yet they still tried to scam us non-stop, can't imagine how it would've been solo there. Would've gotten preyed on by small groups.

SA probably has less of this shit going on. But more potential to just get mugged at gunpoint, some low inhib latino putting a knife against your throat, in some shitty street, etc. and telling you to empty your pockets. Probably more likely to happen there.

Just shit you have to deal with tbh. Overall the vibe I got in spain on several holidays was very relaxed etc. While in morocco it was more tense and stressed.
I can imagine in bolivia most people are very relaxed like in Spain, but there's some ppl who just go low-inhib mugging and shit and put a knife against your throat when you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
gotta adjust to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ggg.tv
A stacy of any race, preferably asian.
The girl in ur pfp bro. That’s all I want. 😭😭😭 I fapped like an hour ago and I’m still rock hard looking at ur pfp over that it’s a greasy niger behind this pfp.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, yen, ggg.tv and 1 other person
The girl in ur pfp bro. That’s all I want. 😭😭😭 I fapped like an hour ago and I’m still rock hard looking at ur pfp over that it’s a greasy niger behind this pfp.
shes BWC only

• So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover
shit happens.
SA is probably slightly less safe than the middle east, but it depends also on where exactly you live. Which area.

I went on holidays to morocco (marrakesh) and disliked the overal vibe I got there from locals as a white male tourist. People trying to get money out of you constantly, being pushy, aggressive when you didn't want to deal with their scam, etc.
We were a group of 6 young men so we had some serious force at play yet they still tried to scam us non-stop, can't imagine how it would've been solo there.

SA probably has less of this shit going on. But more potential to just get mugged at gunpoint in some shitty street compared to the middle east, etc.

Just shit you have to deal with tbh. Overall the vibe I got in spain was very relaxed etc. While in morocco it was more tense and stressed. I can imagine in bolivia most people are very relaxed, but there's some ppl who just go low-inhib mugging and shit. gotta adjust to that.
Tbh Iran is very safe compared to the rest of the Middle East ,the main problem’s all the sanctions and the government being strict

• +1
Reactions: zombie and MoggerGaston
shit happens.

I went on holidays to morocco (marrakesh) and disliked the overal vibe I got there from locals as a slavic-white male tourist. People trying to get money out of you constantly, being pushy, aggressive when you didn't want to deal with their scam, etc.
We were a group of 6 young men so we had some serious force at play yet they still tried to scam us non-stop, can't imagine how it would've been solo there. Would've gotten preyed on by small groups.

SA probably has less of this shit going on. But more potential to just get mugged at gunpoint, some low inhib latino putting a knife against your throat, in some shitty street, etc. and telling you to empty your pockets. Probably more likely to happen there.

Just shit you have to deal with tbh. Overall the vibe I got in spain on several holidays was very relaxed etc. While in morocco it was more tense and stressed.
I can imagine in bolivia most people are very relaxed like in Spain, but there's some ppl who just go low-inhib mugging and shit and put a knife against your throat when you are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
gotta adjust to that.
Yeah peru and bolivia seem good, the rest of latam has too strong of a culture of prostitution which may be quite annoying as the yconstatntly approach you. Even some westernized countries like argentina seem good tbh.

I gotta geomax out of the uk, its too expensive and all of northern europe is worthless cold, icy wastelands that should get nuked. These countries are cheap asf in latam, some have like 300eur avg wage, it cant be that hard to just make like 600-700eur monthly and geomax and leave this shit behind, im young enough to completly restart my life.

Tbh Iran is very safe compared to the rest of the Middle East ,the main problem’s all the sanctions and the government being strict
Isnt sex before marriage illegal their though?

• +1
yeah exactly.

it seems like a safe place. I've never been there and want to visit Iran on a holiday soon tbh. Looking forward to it.
I wonder what the people are like there. Whether they are quite relaxed more like in Spain, or more tense/stressed like I noticed from locals in Marrakesh.

As a white-skinned westerner in Marrakesh, I felt like an extreme outsider. People either saw me as someone they looked up to, a 'rich westerner' with a 'good life'. Undeserved love/admiration due to prejudice. People being way too nice and polite to the point it was so obviously fake and just extremely annoying.
Or they have this hateful emotion towards me. 'Look at this rich privileged westerner, lets try and get as much money out of him as possible.' Which could get aggressive and turn violent at some point. Very stressful and tense.

Both, not a great vibe. But it may be different when you are actually living in the country instead of just visiting as a tourist.

But it's like you say the political situation is difficult in Iran. I don't want to become some target in a geopolitical war.
Locals hating me just because I am from the Netherlands and seeing me as their enemy because I come from a NATO country which has put sanctions on Iran etc. I have nothing to do with that shit personally.

Some people may see me as their enemy because of that. And I want nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ggg.tv
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and hiwasuwor
i want to have a black gf, because same race couple is racist. the world would be better if we all are mixed:soy:

• JFL
Take a wild guess

• JFL
yeah exactly.

it seems like a safe place. I've never been there and want to visit Iran on a holiday soon tbh. Looking forward to it.
I wonder what the people are like there. Whether they are quite relaxed more like in Spain, or more tense/stressed like I noticed from locals in Marrakesh.

As a white-skinned westerner in Marrakesh, I felt like an extreme outsider. People either saw me as someone they looked up to, a 'rich westerner' with a 'good life'. Undeserved love/admiration due to prejudice. People being way too nice and polite to the point it was so obviously fake and just extremely annoying.
Or they have this hateful emotion towards me. 'Look at this rich privileged westerner, lets try and get as much money out of him as possible.' Which could get aggressive and turn violent at some point. Very stressful and tense.

Both, not a great vibe. But it may be different when you are actually living in the country instead of just visiting as a tourist.

But it's like you say the political situation is difficult in Iran. I don't want to become some target in a geopolitical war.
Locals hating me just because I am from the Netherlands and seeing me as their enemy because I come from a NATO country which has put sanctions on Iran etc. I have nothing to do with that shit personally.

Some people may see me as their enemy because of that. And I want nothing to do with that.
Did they know you were vodkacel in Marrakesh? I feel like ethnics cant tell the difference

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston