Whats your dream foids race, and why?

yeah exactly.

it seems like a safe place. I've never been there and want to visit Iran on a holiday soon tbh. Looking forward to it.
I wonder what the people are like there. Whether they are quite relaxed more like in Spain, or more tense/stressed like I noticed from locals in Marrakesh.

As a white-skinned westerner in Marrakesh, I felt like an extreme outsider. People either saw me as someone they looked up to, a 'rich westerner' with a 'good life'. Undeserved love/admiration due to prejudice. People being way too nice and polite to the point it was so obviously fake and just extremely annoying.
Or they have this hateful emotion towards me. 'Look at this rich privileged westerner, lets try and get as much money out of him as possible.' Which could get aggressive and turn violent at some point. Very stressful and tense.

Both, not a great vibe. But it may be different when you are actually living in the country instead of just visiting as a tourist.

But it's like you say the political situation is difficult in Iran. I don't want to become some target in a geopolitical war.
Locals hating me just because I am from the Netherlands and seeing me as their enemy because I come from a NATO country which has put sanctions on Iran etc. I have nothing to do with that shit personally.

Some people may see me as their enemy because of that. And I want nothing to do with that.
Iranians aren’t racist against white people because most of them see themselves as white but the way people treat you will probably depend on what part of Iran you go to.

People will be overly nice probably similar to Morocco but thats just our culture and we treat each other like that too

You could watch some vlogs of Americans going to Iran on youtube to get an idea how being a tourist is like

• +1
Reactions: zombie and MoggerGaston
girl is a future mestiza stacy
whats funny is if i went to india and started fucking pajeetas then indians would get upset, you can even get arrested for it lmao there are videos of a white dude doing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and ggg.tv
People will be overly nice probably similar to Morocco but thats just our culture and we treat each other like that too
Yeah I can understand. In western europe people are just extremely cold tbh. So perhaps I was just not used to people being more warm and welcoming.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ggg.tv
Yeah I can understand. In western europe people are just extremely cold tbh. So perhaps I was just not used to people being more warm and welcoming.
Weather is shit too, these 3rd world countries are cheap and have good weather, i just gotta figure out how to make an online income.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Weather is shit too, these 3rd world countries are cheap and have good weather, i just gotta figure out how to make an online income.
yeah making money is another problem.

having low-effort western salary in 3rd world = insane life quality

yeah making money is another problem.

having low-effort western salary in 3rd world = insane life quality
Average wage in bolivia is 300 euros, it surely cant be that hard to make 800eur

Average wage in bolivia is 300 euros, it surely cant be that hard to make 800eur
that includes rural villages tho.

unless you gonna live as a farmer in the middle of nowhere etc. its not really relevant.
gotta look at what ppl in the cities make. probably far more.

also there's way less documentation in countries like this. A lot of income is undocumented.
u may be earning 300 euro on paper, but having a lot of side hussles. I am sure that's common.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
that includes rural villages tho.

unless you gonna live as a farmer in the middle of nowhere etc. its not really relevant.
gotta look at what ppl in the cities make. probably far more.

also there's way less documentation in countries like this. A lot of income is undocumented.
u may be earning 300 euro on paper, but having a lot of side hussles. I am sure that's common.
If you get paid in euros you wont get cucked by inflation compared to the 3rd world, inflation would actually benefit you because you have a strong currency assuming the west doesnt fall apart

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you get paid in euros you wont get cucked by inflation compared to the 3rd world, inflation would actually benefit you because you have a strong currency assuming the west doesnt fall apart
yeah but I would need a remote job which pays in euro etc. Dont have it rn.

alternative may be working in europe 6-8 months/year and then spending 4-6 months per year in a 3rd world country.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
idc most important thing is that shes fat as fuck

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ggg.tv