Whats your height and inseam(Leg length)

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
6 ft 1/2 32.5 inseam Neither short nor long

6'7" and 36 inseam

5'7
31.5 Inch inseam

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
5ft11 1/2, 32 inseam

158cm (5'2) height. i don't know my leg length tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, BigBoy, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
179cm
Mom said I have long legs

Sttt

6' probably 33" but the pants i buy dont come in it

6'5, 36 inseam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Sttt

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1464
Shit height shit leg proportion. It was over from the beginning.

mesured it
5'10.5 height
34" leg

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
6'3 with 6 inch inseam

5'11

+0.5 leg:height

I've no idea about inseam, that's not even how you measure your leg length

5'7 32 pants inseem

5'10"
32 inches

This is going to be full of replies from honest, non frauding PSL users right guys?

Subtract 3 inches(height, penis length/girth)/cm(cheekbone, forehead, jaw width)/mm(PFL, IPD)/yards(how big is their mansion) from a measurement that one is claiming to feel flattered or make others feel jealous about themselves.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fakemeta. and BigBoy
This is going to be full of replies from honest, non frauding PSL users right guys?

Subtract 3 inches(height, penis length/girth)/cm(cheekbone, forehead, jaw width)/mm(PFL, IPD)/yards(how big is their mansion) from a measurement that one is claiming to feel flattered or make others feel jealous about themselves.
lol who would feel flattered by the heights posted here besides op sucking his own cock. most of the users were 5'10" and under

edit: i didnt see the 6'+ guys. still 5'7" and 5'10" arent larpworthy heights

lol who would feel flattered by the heights posted here besides op sucking his own cock. most of the users were 5'10" and under
It's something most faggots here do 100% consciously. They're narcissists and they are aware of it.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
6'4, 34" inseam.

It's something most faggots here do 100% consciously. They're narcissists and they are aware of it.
yea makes sense, idk how one can be 6'1"+ and not get a gf, its literally impossible if youre not butt-ugly

yea makes sense, idk how one can be 6'1"+ and not get a gf, its literally impossible if youre not butt-ugly
I'm butt-ugly.

Not really the point.

Think of it as an analogue of what you pretty girls when you think they're fishing for compliments on their appearance.

That's the same and actually to a much worse extent what most PSL narcissists do when they post their pics.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Not really the point.

Think of it as an analogue of what you pretty girls when you think they're fishing for compliments on their appearance.

That's the same and actually to a much worse extent what most PSL narcissists do when they post their pics.
yes ik what you are saying, its a humble brag. but when they post their height they also talk about how "invisible" and "subhuman" they are

5'11" 32/32 pant. I was 6' when I was younger, but spine shrank

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
6'8 and around 35 inseam+-