What's your ideal social/economic status for women.

sloopnoob

sloopnoob

Equinox
Let's assume you ascended hard good job you're now 6psl, lets say you made it big and are millionaire now.
Would you rather ltr a women of equal economic status to make sure its not ur betabuxxing make her stay or ltr a middle class foid, ofc looks of both foids being the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and UnderCovrN0rmie
about the same as me or richer because i'm greedy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and sloopnoob
She gotta look good

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
really don't fucking care if she is hot tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5891 and sloopnoob
based dark triad bad boy
LTRing someone significantly poorer than you just sounds like having a pet that it's socially acceptable to stick your penis in

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, AbandonShip and sloopnoob
10/10 18yr old stacy with no social media

• +1
we're assuming all things about both scenarios are the same except the cash
If she hot she can be a favela girl for my sake
As long as she will work with something idc

• +1
If she hot she can be a favela girl for my sake
As long as she will work with something idc
the idea for the post came from accidentally clicking on ariana grande's 7 rings and I thought to myself would I ltr her

ion Care about money..but looks is important and faith also ie her beeing a traditional respectful woman that is not a thot and will be a good mother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, عبد الرحمن, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
so only muslims allowed or is it about morals that come with being faithful in any religion ?
any religion but i'm strict in this i need to test her. since i'll be as good for her it's normal imo to be a standardcel

• +1
any religion but i'm strict in this i need to test her. since i'll be as good for her it's normal imo to be a standardcel
may allah deliver your ideal women to you, you wouldn't have any problem with that face all you're doing now is putting icing on top

• Love it
may allah deliver your ideal women to you, you wouldn't have any problem with that face all you're doing now is putting icing on top
ily bro i wish you'll get your LL and be happy in life

• Love it
Josef Fritzl had the right idea

ily bro i wish you'll get your LL and be happy in life
I've the money to get those experimental meds for closedplates I'll give it a try before LL

• Love it
  • Love it
Fiat currency isn't important so much as the ability to fennagle your way down to $13 for a handy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 3043
ion Care about money..but looks is important and faith also ie her beeing a traditional respectful woman that is not a thot and will be a good mother
This.
If I can't see her being a good mother for my children I can't see her being with me.

• Love it
I want to marry a middle eastern traditional woman.

• +1
Muslim intelligent beautiful and most importantly, not a thot.

• +1
Muslim intelligent beautiful and most importantly, not a thot.
lol my mom and I have the same ideas about but I came to know what she has in mind from someone else so she doesn't know I want that aswell.
Either Marry a Kashmiri Muslims foid or my hindu dindu oneitis(my mom told she'd like to get me married to her and her friend told me what my mom said)

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن
Staying at home

• +1
I want to marry a rich woman to use as a betabuxx

• +1
Idc honestly... She can be poor.

She can do whatever tf she wants except for being an adulteress... as long as she's not ugly, idc.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back