kbj
Kraken
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,498
- Reputation
- 5,844
mine: ***v at 15 
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Which h neegyI’m missing h
HuglessWhich h neegy![]()
How does this make sense lolHugless
Sorry brahdoes a handshake count as a hand hold
Mine is still the samemine: ***v at 15![]()
a girl hugged me when i was 14 and i was sleeping with my head down in class. it was prolly done as a joke or a dare but technically i got that h removedSorry brah
I’ve never got a hugHow does this make sense lol![]()
khhv at 15mine: ***v at 15![]()
You trolling brah, no way ur a non virgin and u haven’t got a hugI’ve never got a hug
Never got one, longest relationship that I had was three years and I’ve dated many girlsYou trolling brah, no way ur a non virgin and u haven’t got a hug
Kiss hug handheld virginWhat is KHHV?
missing V alsomine: ***v at 15![]()
KHHV. And one more thing, does my mom count?mine: ***v at 15![]()
damn i hug for a greeting with womenNever got one, longest relationship that I had was three years and I’ve dated many girls
Damn bruh kinda wild, 3 years is real long tho, mine was 6 monthsNever got one, longest relationship that I had was three years and I’ve dated many girls
Yeah, I don’t really do that and I don’t give out. Hugs unless they’re coming for me.damn i hug for a greeting with women
BrutalKHHV + Never been on a date
nopeKHHV. And one more thing, does my mom count?
I did all of those things so i have to say 0 or something? Like, how is the scaleKiss hug handheld virgin
NoneI did all of those things so i have to say 0 or something? Like, how is the scale

damn gotta try it sometime btw is cuddling accepted as a hug?Yeah, I don’t really do that and I don’t give out. Hugs unless they’re coming for me.
I don’t think sodamn gotta try it sometime btw is cuddling accepted as a hug?
@kbj put this nigga on ignore he is fucking annoyingI did all of those things so i have to say 0 or something? Like, how is the scale
Wym brah?@kbj put this nigga on ignore he is fucking annoying
gng he was being all serious on a joke thread and then proceeded to call me insane and deranged jflWym brah?
Seems like a retard lol also what’s the song on your siggng he was being all serious on a joke thread and then proceeded to call me insane and deranged jfl
Bro is just annoyef cause i didn't wanna buy into the rodgerisn stuff (hating on random peiple at the street). Let him rest a bit, dude is kinda fed up.Wym brah?
Detached by errorz0neSeems like a retard lol also what’s the song on your sig
bro u really think i mire er? are u fucking stupid u joined org to be all balls and serious on joke threadsBro is just annoyef cause i didn't wanna buy into the rodgerisn stuff (hating on random peiple at the street). Let him rest a bit, dude is kinda fed up.
You know what bro? Forget about it, i apologize, you good bro, you good, an OG and shit. How bout we forget bout this incident and be good with each other? How bout that bro. God is great, to have us here together.bro u really think i mire er? are u fucking stupid u joined org to be all balls and serious on joke threads
fine apology acceptedYou know what bro? Forget about it, i apologize, you good bro, you good, an OG and shit. How bout we forget bout this incident and be good with each other? How bout that bro. God is great, to have us here together.
I also accept your apologies bro, from now on let's be good with each other, cause we are all sons of the same god.fine apology accepted
i dont consider myself an og since i am a newcel
its fine if u believe in god but know that i dont
I also accept your apologies bro, from now on let's be good with each other, cause we are all sons of the same god.
btw rep people its a must since reputation matters more than post countI also accept your apologies bro, from now on let's be good with each other, cause we are all sons of the same god.