Whats your opinion on the carnivore diet?

Teddo23

Teddo23

Silver
Eating mainly eggs and red meat can add a little bit of veggies and fruits, but mainly focusing on fats and protein and almost no carbs, what do you think about it

Have a little bit of carbs there because your muscles are mostly made up of water from carbs, you’ll lose so much muscle size and strength(at least in the beginning) but it’s really good for gaining muscle in general. I say just make meals with potatoes in there once in a while or eat at least like 200g of fruit with every meal

It’s not a “diet”. It’s what you’re supposed to be eating. Everything else you eat is a subhuman trait.

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23
Have a little bit of carbs there because your muscles are mostly made up of water from carbs, you’ll lose so much muscle size and strength(at least in the beginning) but it’s really good for gaining muscle in general. I say just make meals with potatoes in there once in a while or eat at least like 200g of fruit with every meal
You think it increases testosterone?

You think it increases testosterone?
Yea it does, when it comes to nature only the strongest get to get the most meat, eating that much meat will increase your test.

Eating mainly eggs and red meat can add a little bit of veggies and fruits, but mainly focusing on fats and protein and almost no carbs, what do you think about it
Silly cuz a low carb diet is bad for ur gut micro biome

Silly cuz a low carb diet is bad for ur gut micro biome
Because your gut bacteria cannot digest anything other than carbs

Mirin pfp :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Teddo23