What’s your personal end goal?

What’s your end goal?

• Become a Gaga Chad that fucks slatts left and right

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Find someone who shares mutual feelings toward you( Jfl at love)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • To ascend as much as humanly possible to the point of being alive solely on constant Validation

Votes: 27 56.3%

• Total voters
S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
2nd for me. Probably has to do with being low t, as I don’t understand the idea to just fuck as many slatts as possible. Which is probably why I’m not some full blown autist beta. Girls can’t hold their smelly fish hole over me like some retarded dog with a hotdog on a string over their head

Discuss

:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Happy9

My goal is to find a nice girl in Tokyo to give my virginity to when I leave at the end of December and spend the whole month of January there.

Then when I come home I want to remain in contact with her through social media and remain as friends.

smelly fish hole over me

I want manko from girls that look like fish (really cute fish though).

View attachment 6123

My goal is to find a nice girl in Tokyo to give my virginity to when I leave at the end of December and spend the whole month of January there.

Then when I come home I want to remain in contact with her through social media and remain as friends.

I want manko from girls that look like fish (really cute fish though).

Sounds like the plot to some shitty romance anime tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Zesto
Just to be the best that I could possibly be, regardless of what that is or isn't.

third option

Getting laid.
Then finding a virgin gf.
After that reproducing.
Finally returning to the void.

Jfl at finding love whilst still hating yourself

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms
Jfl at finding love whilst still hating yourself

Probably why i keep fucking up all my relationships. It’s such cope that girls can change you Jfl. They just bring temporary happiness which ends up making you feel worse overall fuckkk

Just want girls in general to consider me as a candidate, then I want to fuck a lot to make up for my inceldom in my "prime", then I want to choose a girl I like and get married. Then I want kids. And then eventually I'm going to die anyways...

Get validated > sex

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666
Get validated > sex

Sex = getting validated

Therefor

Sex > getting validated
Jfl at Nibba having forfilled all of the options at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
The second and the last ?

finding purpose and true happiness ?

I just want a normal sex life.

if I can't find me for someone who loves me for who I is then I'm rotting. I've already gone down the path of falling in love and then being dumped because the relationship was long distance and couldn't possibly work out due to her sporadic nature (at least I took her virginity though, for what that's worth)

shotgun suicide

• +1
Reactions: NormieCel666 and Alcatraz
2 but with some concessions. The house would be run like a Muslim house minus the extra wives. She cheats, she gets beat, and I get to claim religious freedom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443
Tbh Im really an attention whore so I love that people notice I lift and improve my looks.

To be above a 1/10.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Alcatraz
world domination

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I want to ascend and fall in love with myself like Narcissus

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Immanuel, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Sex = getting validated

Therefor

Sex > getting validated
Jfl at Nibba having forfilled all of the options at the same time
No

Being able to be treated like chad by everyone, pumping and dumping. After that pretty much expanding my knowledge because pretty much everything you largely think you know about the world is bullshit, kind of like how the blackpill changes your worldview, there’s other pills out there for everything. I want to find every one of them and swallow them all.

• +1
Reactions: Immanuel and Deleted member 470
big part of looksmaxing for me is how you start being treated differently tbh, halo effect from good looks makes literally everything in life that involves social interaction easier

• +1
Reactions: Sasaz2
after I have ascended, my only goal left is fucking my Oneitis, it's an utopian dream but it motivates me in bodybuilding and looksmaxing

Become god on earth, Imortal, Infinite power, Kill all other men, Kill all non virgin females, Have sex all day while all my wives cook for me and entertain me, Eventually get bored of that and start creating life just for fun create a new human race and torment them to see how they react and what they do, in the end I want to be all knowing, Then out of boredom I put myself into a human body into the world I created just for fun, Then ascend back into godhood and the cycle repeats.

Combination of the first and third choice.

My goal is become a instagram model in my country

Become god on earth, Imortal, Infinite power, Kill all other men, Kill all non virgin females, Have sex all day while all my wives cook for me and entertain me, Eventually get bored of that and start creating life just for fun create a new human race and torment them to see how they react and what they do, in the end I want to be all knowing, Then out of boredom I put myself into a human body into the world I created just for fun, Then ascend back into godhood and the cycle repeats.
This is the best reading I've done in a while.

To look at least average

All I'm trying too find is a cute gf that loves me unconditionally.

I just want to find a beautiful nordic wife to have many children with. I won't be able to do that unless I'm at least a 7/10, which I may be after I get chin and jaw implants.