ibmh
brazuka
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2025
- Posts
- 5,195
- Reputation
- 8,082
just wanna hear your thoughts
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
ive seen a lot of people talking abt this dudeDean withers
love the aviKilling people
yh I agreeonly a slave would associate themselves with a group instead of having their own free opinions agreeing or disagreeing with each each site on different topics
I am a pro abortion antifa anarcho communist like my friend @Mastjust wanna hear your thoughts
just wanna hear your thoughts
only a slave would associate themselves with a group instead of having their own free opinions agreeing or disagreeing with each each site on different topics
none politics are bullshit anyway since corruption is a thing jfljust wanna hear your thoughts
not sure last time i did the political compass it was it was very in the middle of everything so very upper green lolyh I agree
what is ur own political view tho?
sameIdk honestly, I'm not racist (like legitimately), I don't hate fags, I don't hate Muslims or ethnics, I guess I kinda just hate people for their actions and not their backgrounds. There's good in everyone, but there is also bad in everyone.
*Probably close to Socialist or smth
no massester in sightlove the avi
Well you see I’m pro good and anti bad peoplejust wanna hear your thoughts