Whats your score on the Face+Height score chart?

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
You must be at least 173cm with a 70th percentile face to play because I cba filling more values
The scoring system assumes you are in a country where the average height is 178cm
Tell us your stats so we know how you got your points total
Any 980 points Moggers on the forum?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
Yk every curry is gonna say they maxed that shit out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, zan, Xangsane and 5 others
It's pretty inaccurate.
But I got 925

dont make the cut for face

@ConfusedBolivian and @st.hamudi but 6‘5 would have high scores both tall and mog

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and 6ft4
please make guide on how to determine face percentile, now everyone’s just guessing theirs

fam you are NOT finding any 980 on looksmax org

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
please make guide on how to determine face percentile, now everyone’s just guessing theirs
All young, clean shaven men to keep it consistent

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and socialcel
the integrals are too averaged. You have the same jump from 70-72 face as you do from 96-98

Holy, England has to be easy mode
everyone from 86 upwards attained e-status or significant e-thirst because of their looks
do you think MORE than 14 out of 100 young guys are capable of that?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
everyone from 86 upwards attained e-status or significant e-thirst because of their looks
do you think MORE than 14 out of 100 young guys are capable of that?
No, I’m just saying that in Scandinavia, a 1/10 face looks way better. Actually maybe not, nvm. I’ve been watching too many PSL gods these days man

You must be at least 173cm with a 70th percentile face to play because I cba filling more values
The scoring system assumes you are in a country where the average height is 178cm

View attachment 2784817
Average height of 178cm? Thats manlet where I live

No, I’m just saying that in Scandinavia, a 1/10 face looks way better. Actually maybe not, nvm. I’ve been watching too many PSL gods these days man

This is the guy I used for 90th aka 1 in 10
He has 400k tiktok followers

Find me the 90th percentile moggers in this vid

This was the best looking guy I found in ANY nightlife vid in Scandinavia and it was a Danish video

• +1
Reactions: zan, socialcel and Deleted member 14693
This is the guy I used for 90th aka 1 in 10
He has 400k tiktok followers

View attachment 2784939

Find me the 90th percentile moggers in this vid

This was the best looking guy I found in ANY nightlife vid in Scandinavia and it was a Danish video

View attachment 2784955

Jfl I acc live in Denmark and I see a good amount of moggers (genuine chadlites) just walking down the street, I’d say about 5-10 a week if I actively try and look around for them while living my daily life. I’m not sure how much there are in nightlife videos.

860-940 in Peru :chad:

View attachment 2784817
https://looksmax.org/threads/use-st...-face-vs-height-slayers-between-2-8sd.999836/

I made a post on how to work out combined variable percentiles, in this case turn percentiles on both categories, to corresponding Zscore (how many standard deviations) then divide by square root of 2, (more if more variables) for a new Zscore which can be turned into a combined percentile. For comparison you could just add together standard deviations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back