Wheat Waffles Drastically Overrates Men

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
Women are a lot harsher

Men r ugly

He just rated the Tinder Swindler a 6/10 facially

Screen Shot 2022 02 22 at 112316 AM

I think a more proper rating is 5/10. Yes it's only a difference of 1 pt decile. But in the dating market, the difference between MTN and HTN is clearly noticeable.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, thecel, Deleted member 7725 and 9 others
enough with the dumbass wheat waffle, he can't rate obviously

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, thecel, Hikicel69 and 7 others
Screen Shot 2022 02 22 at 113015 AM

He rated the lead squid game actor a 5/10 facially. I mean he's doing well for his age, but I'd think 4/10 is more accurate to how women would treat him.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thecel, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
enough with the dumbass wheat waffle, he can't rate obviously
I truly don't think he understands how harsh women are

And if we're all hetersexual we should be looking at their reactions and not some normie who thinks the majority of men are "good enough"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, nidus, thecel and 6 others
Women aren't nearly as harsh IRL as they are on dating apps and social media. Afaik he rates based on IRL potential, so okcupid chart wouldn't apply. 5.5-6 seems accurate for him IRL

That asian oldcel is definitely not a 5 though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, EverythingMattersCel, thecel and 6 others
Women are a lot harsher

View attachment 1557527

View attachment 1557536

I think a more proper rating is 5/10. Yes it's only a difference of 1 pt decile. But in the dating market, the difference between MTN and HTN is clearly noticeable.
I agree with WW rating here more. 5 is too low i think, he's above average, around 5.5/10. But later in vid where he said that this dude can easily ascend to 7 is hilarious :ROFLMAO: . It's funny what WW thinks a chadlite is.

Edit: He actually said a high 7, pushing 8. That's retarded af.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Women aren't nearly as harsh IRL as they are on dating apps and social media. Afaik he rates based on IRL potential, so okcupid chart wouldn't apply. 5.5-6 seems accurate for him IRL

The Tinder Swindler lives in NYC which is hypergamy capital.

The Squid Game dude is from South Korea which is heavily lookist.

Women IRL will tolerate normies but will never lust for them.

• +1
its subjective to some extent

• +1
Reactions: thecel and noodlelover
maybe he's gay

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Hikicel69 and Deleted member 15917
Op

Screenshot 20220222 222125

Also Op

Screenshot 20220222 222234

Images   2022 02 22T222611582

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16346 and 2 others
No, not really my point is that I don't think women would rate those men as highly as WW does
eyeme is utter dog shit, 90% of people get rated in the 4.5-5.5 range and girls get massively overrated
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 22 um 180302

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others
No, not really my point is that I don't think women would rate those men as highly as WW does
But you shouldn't get rated by men right? So ur rating doesn't mean anything.

• Hmm...
eyeme is utter dog shit, 90% of people get rated in the 4.5-5.5 range and girls get massively overrated
View attachment 1557581
Yeah I don't put much stock in the male and guest ratings.

I've been rated by 38 female accounts there with an avg of 5.6

My last photofeeler photo got 5.8 rated by 40 women.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 7098

My eyeme account got 6.3 by females, but they were in disagreement a lot. I got women rating me a 2 and others rating me an 8. It averaged out to 6.3

My eyeme account got 6.3 by females, but they were in disagreement a lot. I got women rating me a 2 and others rating me an 8. It averaged out to 6.3
Goes to show normies have elasticity in the perception of their attractiveness.

Hence, why niches and "types" is legit for normies.

How many verified female ratings did you get?

Goes to show normies have elasticity in the perception of their attractiveness.

Hence, why niches and "types" is legit for normies.

How many verified female ratings did you get?
23 ratings by females. (6.3)
58 ratings by males (6)
283 ratings by guests (6.1) lol

I think it's cope though, I think I look average as fuck.

23 ratings by females. (6.3)
58 ratings by males (6)
283 ratings by guests (6.1) lol

I think it's cope though, I think I look average as fuck.
No it's not cope.

If you're a 6, you should be able to get with Beckies on at least a semi regular basis.

No it's not cope.

If you're a 6, you should be able to get with Beckies on at least a semi regular basis.
If I was a 6, I would get approached by women and asked for my instagram/snapchat, etc. This never happened. So I think I am normie

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Alot of you guys are dumb af subhumans and think you need to he a god to be a 6/10. We have done tinder experiments where a 6/10 guy was a dude with nice coloring and hair. Some of you need to face the reality that you look like shit and stop projecting. You dont need an amazing lower third or absolutely perfect eyes to be a 6.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, ropeorcope, Deleted member 16046 and 4 others
If I was a 6, I would get approached by women and asked for my instagram/snapchat, etc. This never happened. So I think I am normie
6 is still in the normie range.

I hope you're not relying on women approaching you as a normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and fogdart
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Landorus, Blackgymmax, StrangerDanger and 2 others
Alot of you guys are dumb af subhumans and think you need to he a god to be a 6/10. We have done tinder experiments where a 6/10 guy was a dude with nice coloring and hair. Some of you need to face the reality that you look like shit and stop projecting
Put the Tinder Swindler's face on photofeeler and eyeme.

If he gets a 6, I'll shut it.

Alot of you guys are dumb af subhumans and think you need to he a god to be a 6/10. We have done tinder experiments where a 6/10 guy was a dude with nice coloring and hair. Some of you need to face the reality that you look like shit and stop projecting
ye niggas are just projecting because they're struggling and think they're above average, they're always overrating themselves or are curry. In reality girls find htn's attractive.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Here with go with Preston and Hexum
View attachment 1557611

100% you would suck him off dead stop if he asked you to

This is like mewbrah but on different levels lmao

@VicMackey @StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @Biiyo03
Jfl that's not me. I swear it's not me. That's the first thing I saw when I opened that site Lmao. :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Women IRL will tolerate normies but will never lust for them.
in your opinion, what looks level do you need for average Beckys to lust over you?

Do you think photofeeler is accurate if the rating was done by women?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and thereallegend
This moggs, he ascended boyos
Screenshot 20220203 2344482

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, Deleted member 15917 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees

how much do you rate him tho?

He'd never swallow either. @Preston would keep that shit in his mouth until he finally uses it to conceive a kid on his wedding night
Out of respect for OP's orginal thread. I'll end the argument right here. Hexum still mogs tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, WontStopNorwooding, thereallegend and 1 other person
Out of respect for OP's orginal thread. I'll end the argument right here. Hexum still mogs tho
Fuck that remimds me. My new bit is gonna be pinging @WontStopNorwooding and his ethereal squad in makinithappens threads to derail them everytime

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and WontStopNorwooding
Fuck that remimds me. My new bit is gonna be pinging @WontStopNorwooding and his ethereal squad in makinithappens threads to derail them everytime
we on some gangsta shit

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Women are a lot harsher

View attachment 1557527

View attachment 1557536

The okcupid study is severely misleading as it only reveals data on the men of okcupid. Remember, this study was conducted over 10 years ago. This was back when most people weren't using online dating. The average man was meeting people in the real world. The only men who used okcupid back then were outcasts. Men that had no other option besides online dating. These men were often highly unattractive to begin with. The reason women were rated more evenly is because women could be attractive, but also shy and introverted. Shy and introverted men however are often just ugly and no one wants to be around them.

If you look at speeding dating studies, the average man is rated 5/10. Clearly real world statistics tell you women find the average man average looking. You don't have to be top 1 percent to attract women.

We should stop relying on that study for anything. It's outdated and incredibly misleading

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO and Deleted member 15004
6 IRL. 7 online.

Yes.
Well, if you think photofeeler is accurate then it means that wheat waffles actually underrates men. I get 8+ on photofeeler when women rate me (40 votes), but wheat waffles rated me a 7. Proof below:

View recent photos 2
Screen Shot 2021 11 02 at 12042 PM

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, thecel, AscendingHero and 2 others
The okcupid study is severely misleading as it only reveals data on the men of okcupid. Remember, this study was conducted over 10 years ago. This was back when most people weren't using online dating. The average man was meeting people in the real world. The only men who used okcupid back then were outcasts. Men that had no other option besides online dating. These men were often highly unattractive to begin with. The reason women were rated more evenly is because women could be attractive, but also shy and introverted. Shy and introverted men however are often just ugly and no one wants to be around them.

If you look at speeding dating studies, the average man is rated 5/10. Clearly real world statistics tell you women find the average man average looking. You don't have to be top 1 percent to attract women.

We should stop relying on that study for anything. It's outdated and incredibly misleading
Can you link some studies and post some graphs?

Well, if you think photofeeler is accurate then it means that wheat waffles actually underrates men. I get 8+ on photofeeler when women rate me (40 votes), but wheat waffles rated me a 7. Proof below:

View attachment 1557629View attachment 1557630
Photofeeler sucks tbh. Any normie csn get a good rating by smiling or taking a pic in decent lighting. While good looking people do score higher with worse photos its overall a pretty unreliable smv test.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, AscendingHero, fogdart and 2 others
On a similar note. I also think tails is a bad rater. He rated this guy a 8.5

2631032 Screenshot 20211207 201537
2631035 images   2021 12 07T201509998
2631028 images   2021 12 07T201520071

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, fogdart and 1 other person

View attachment 1557629View attachment 1557630
Interesting data point.

I let women of all ages rate me.

It's important to compile all the relevant information and then make an educated guess on the range (with your actual dating history being the final say).

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
He's rating SMV which includes height, frame, race, money/status.
Even then I don't think he's a 8.75. He's 6'2-3 with a bad frame. He has around 1 million subscribers which is still not enough status for 8.75. I think tails rated him high because he is a muh height coper and because of this pic. This pic with his gf. Pre selection bias

2631030 images   2021 12 07T202001304

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16346
Even then I don't think he's a 8.75. He's 6'2-3 with a bad frame. He has around 1 million subscribers which is still not enough status for 8.75. I think tails rated him high because he is a muh height coper and because of this pics. This pic with his gf. Pre selection bias

View attachment 1557643
Looksmatched

She's a stacylite.

He's a statusmaxxed tall white HTN, which counts for something

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

Users who are viewing this thread

Back