Wheat Waffles got kicked out of college for being an ugly autistic robotic ginger red skeleton

Giddy autistic insecure low T pathetic loser is literally the only way you're allowed to interact with women around the bri'ish ilse's, have you not seen any other british content/podcasts? Take a look at any of the justpearlythings shows that have men in it, they all spend their time giggling, scrunching their shoulders up and wriggling their hips around in their chairs as they discuss whether they will marry a girl that has a bodycount of 10 or 20. The british isles is betabux central and dont you ever forget it. Keep in mind that this is a country where women think winking is sexual harrassment. That's not a joke, you can look it up if you want
I'm gonna wink at every single woman I see from now on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746 and Sleeper
Winking is rape.

Feminist matriarchal society. A female can get a dude outed just by uttering a few words and the white knight guards immediately get to work

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian, Maalik, Sleeper and 1 other person

I say this not to offend him but because he needs to accept the hard truth

I don't think he realises how ugly and autistic he is

Just look at how he approaches the girl. Runs up to her like a giddy autistic insecure kid. Low T pathetic loser. And then says condescendingly something like "I'm sure what you're doing is really important" all while being ugly. Why tf did he say that jfl? Was it something he learned from pua or something?

Wheat waffles just needs to strip of all of his clothes and accept who he is and stop wearing masks and putting so much thought into everything and just be himself.

You can tell everytime he speaks and everytime he tells stories that what he is saying he has rehearsed in his head ten million times over and has maybe even written a strategy and calculated every single possible outcome like a prey animal.

He needs to just relax and be himself and accept who he is otherwise his head will explode and there will be tomato ketchup everywhere. All this stress he's putting on himself will cause him to age worse than Theo Baker and then he'll be even more ugly.

Also the cause for hypergamy is primarily simply the fact that men are considerably uglier than women these days mainly due to low testosterone and unnatural diets and wheat waffles is a prime example of a man with low testosterone. If dating apps didn't exist hypergamy would still be almost just as bad. Not saying saying dating apps is completely irrelevant.

No good looking man fears approaching a girl. It's only the ugly men that get reported.

DNR but caged at the title holy shit :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I watched his video and came to the same conclusion. Like how autistic are you to think some people wouldn't see you as being in the wrong for approaching specifically women for some video about rating dudes, on a college campus? Ok it's not necessarily harassment but people don't want you doing weird stuff like that. I like his videos but he's not that self aware.
Jfl at his fans rating WW a 6.5/10, WW is the epitome of normie looks, he has absolutely no appeal at all. Though I think you guys are being super harsh on him, why so much hate? Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Jfl at his fans rating WW a 6.5/10, WW is the epitome of normie looks, he has absolutely no appeal at all. Though I think you guys are being super harsh on him, why so much hate? Lol.
he cant possibly be higher than a 5