Wheat Waffles got kicked out of college for being an ugly autistic robotic ginger red skeleton

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt

I say this not to offend him but because he needs to accept the hard truth

I don't think he realises how ugly and autistic he is

Just look at how he approaches the girl. Runs up to her like a giddy autistic insecure kid. Low T pathetic loser. And then says condescendingly something like "I'm sure what you're doing is really important" all while being ugly. Why tf did he say that jfl? Was it something he learned from pua or something?

Wheat waffles just needs to strip of all of his clothes and accept who he is and stop wearing masks and putting so much thought into everything and just be himself.

You can tell everytime he speaks and everytime he tells stories that what he is saying he has rehearsed in his head ten million times over and has maybe even written a strategy and calculated every single possible outcome like a prey animal.

He needs to just relax and be himself and accept who he is otherwise his head will explode and there will be tomato ketchup everywhere. All this stress he's putting on himself will cause him to age worse than Theo Baker and then he'll be even more ugly.

Also the cause for hypergamy is primarily simply the fact that men are considerably uglier than women these days mainly due to low testosterone and unnatural diets and wheat waffles is a prime example of a man with low testosterone. If dating apps didn't exist hypergamy would still be almost just as bad. Not saying saying dating apps is completely irrelevant.

No good looking man fears approaching a girl. It's only the ugly men that get reported.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ducksoover, lightskinmaxxing, to_stop_da_cope and 22 others
@Kamui @Researcher of Incel @DildoFaggins @New Poster @thecel @IAMNOTANINCEL @pessimistic @tallnegga @EverythingMattersCel @High Cortisol Chad @Graham @Graham @Seth Walsh @zharupodrugu @MostCelebsAreGay @datboijj

Hi.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
High-IQ post but wrong opinion.

He’s an average-looking guy. PUAs like Austen Summers, John Anthony, and Troy Francis are near Wheat Waffles’s looks level, and their “game” aren’t remarkably different. Wheat’s social skills are fine.

These guys are normies just like Wheat is. They excel socially. And it’s not like Wheat’s social skills are shit whereas these guys’ social skills are top-tier. Wheat’s social skills seem (based on his videoed interactions) roughly on par with these guys’ social skills (which aren’t legendary either).

Fuckin forum full of copers who see it like Wheat is a St. BlackOps2cel trying to be a Smooth Sanchez. No. Be realistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reaper2, Saggitarian, LooksOrDeath and 5 others
Over for orangewafflecels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
he's so looksminned it pisses me off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 28896, TUSSELEIF and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Primalsplit and rand anon
what did he expect after he started charging 50$ to cold approach women with pictures of incels and third worlder’s faces with a “blackpilled” YouTube channel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, reaper2, !MagicMan777 and 1 other person
Any mods seeing this, please delete this comment.

Last edited:
would not have happened to him if he was black

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Deserved

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, aesthetic beauty, thecel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thereallegend, thecel and 1 other person
Don't post about WW if you want to get reacts (I found this out the hard way).
Not posting for reacts about willy wonka

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
Im just expressing my own opinion and thought it's better to make a thread about my opinion rather than put it in replies where no one will see it
Good opinion I agree

• +1
@Kamui @Researcher of Incel @DildoFaggins @New Poster @thecel @IAMNOTANINCEL @pessimistic @tallnegga @EverythingMattersCel @High Cortisol Chad @Graham @Graham @Seth Walsh @zharupodrugu @MostCelebsAreGay @datboijj

Hi.
hej broder

• +1
Not posting for reacts about willy wonka
Doesn't matter anyway, your post destroyed my in terms of engagement.

It's because looksmax is sexist and racist, they can sense through the photons in the internet or some shit that I'm probably an Asian woman low T manlet and they bully me for it.

• Woah
5'10 but somehow shorter than half the girls

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

Just look at how he approaches the girl. Runs up to her like a giddy autistic insecure kid. Low T pathetic loser. And then says condescendingly something like "I'm sure what you're doing is really important" all while being ugly. Why tf did he say that jfl? Was it something he learned from pua or something?

Wheat waffles just needs to strip of all of his clothes and accept who he is and stop wearing masks and putting so much thought into everything and just be himself.

You can tell everytime he speaks and everytime he tells stories that what he is saying he has rehearsed in his head ten million times over and has maybe even written a strategy and calculated every single possible outcome like a prey animal.

He needs to just relax and be himself and accept who he is otherwise his head will explode and there will be tomato ketchup everywhere. All this stress he's putting on himself will cause him to age worse than Theo Baker and then he'll be even more ugly.

Also the cause for hypergamy is primarily simply the fact that men are considerably uglier than women these days mainly due to low testosterone and unnatural diets and wheat waffles is a prime example of a man with low testosterone. If dating apps didn't exist hypergamy would still be almost just as bad. Not saying saying dating apps is completely irrelevant.

No good looking man fears approaching a girl. It's only the ugly men that get reported.

He has good bones. All he needs is eyebrow transplant and dye + hair dye

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, SubSigma and Hardrada
He has good bones. All he needs is eyebrow transplant and dye + hair dye
His eye area is really messed up makes him look like an autistic serial killer. I don't have enough knowledge on psl terms to explain what the problem is but his cheekbones are too low or something

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and thecel
I watched his video and came to the same conclusion. Like how autistic are you to think some people wouldn't see you as being in the wrong for approaching specifically women for some video about rating dudes, on a college campus? Ok it's not necessarily harassment but people don't want you doing weird stuff like that. I like his videos but he's not that self aware.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, stamaster21, thecel and 1 other person
I watched his video and came to the same conclusion. Like how autistic are you to think some people wouldn't see you as being in the wrong for approaching specifically women for some video about rating dudes, on a college campus? Ok it's not necessarily harassment but people don't want you doing weird stuff like that. I like his video's but he's not that self aware and unfortunately his brain is not a neurotypical one.
💯

• WTF
but it worked for him
He got kicked off a campus for talking to girls for being an average ginger male. If he was a ginger female, he would have gotten every man on the campus, .org, and me and niko to be simps.

• +1
He got kicked off a campus for talking to girls for being an average ginger male. If he was a ginger female, he would have gotten every man on the campus, .org, and me and niko to be simps.

Yes but he still got girls who had things for ginger guys. He said this in a video or 2. He took advantage of his niche.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

True af jfl saw his video and thought he looked giga autism :lul:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Hardrada

Good post

WW is a short normie which together with him sounding like a cuck and looking like a tomato, fucks it up completely for him ngl.

Though I really don’t get the vibe of ww being so autistic tbh, at least on his solo videos even with face cam he sounds pretty articulate and natural compared to what he did on the past

yea he is subhuman and autistic. especially with how he approached that girl

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

did u watched literally 2 min of the vid? he wasnt kicked out of uni that would be insane he was just expulsed that day from the campus

but i agree, the way he speaks is very unnatural

• JFL

Just look at how he approaches the girl. Runs up to her like a giddy autistic insecure kid. Low T pathetic loser.

Giddy autistic insecure low T pathetic loser is literally the only way you're allowed to interact with women around the bri'ish ilse's, have you not seen any other british content/podcasts? Take a look at any of the justpearlythings shows that have men in it, they all spend their time giggling, scrunching their shoulders up and wriggling their hips around in their chairs as they discuss whether they will marry a girl that has a bodycount of 10 or 20. The british isles is betabux central and dont you ever forget it. Keep in mind that this is a country where women think winking is sexual harrassment. That's not a joke, you can look it up if you want

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Maalik
Cold-approaching women outside of a bar or club in general is a terrible idea.

I watched his video, and yes he is correct that there is nothing wrong with telling a girl they are attractive if it is done respectfully and if you take no for an answer

however this stupid fuck doesn't realize that even when he cold approaches in a non-romantic way someone will definitely get offended and get him in trouble

That's why i try to just ask a girl once nicely and then document it so that i make sure not to bother her again. This shit is genuinely terrifying