Wheat Waffles rating skills wrong?

W

wisemen

Bronze
I’ve noticed how Wheat Waffles rates other men, and it don’t makes sense. He sometimes gives too high rating and sometimes too low. Why? Can he not see it from women’s perspective?
I’ll give you some example:
78745B3C 730F 4F94 9CB7 9AA00DBF4826

Hamza: 6/10 “he will do very well in a club environment”
True rating: 5/10 and he will not do well in a club environment in Europe. Women will think he’s a rapist and run. His best chances is to find a girl at university.
D1E70B8A B6DB 4537 80B1 19937BFE0619

The Tinder experiment guy: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. No surprise he did not well on tinder. Looks average. For women probably 4/10 because he’s looking so boring.
EB793082 A1D8 4703 B463 25B2869B8C8B

Men’s Maxxing: 8/10 “The chad” in the tinder experiment. Is that a joke?
True rating: 6/10 a normie who have fully looksmaxxed. He’s probably 5/10 for some women as he’s coming off as a “try hard” flexing muscles and using mascara.
CFCA5935 F507 40F0 B2ED D0CE2B2B3D84

Jacked and stacked: 6/10
True rating: 5/10 he looks like a nerd who looksmaxxed at almost full capacity. He doesn’t measure up to black men standard, and women can find so much better alternative among black men.
01FCC5BA 569F 474A 8866 5FC19BA73F4D

John Anthony: 3/10
True rating: 5/10 I actually think he’s a normie. He somehow is the same level as Hamza, but wins because he’s white, very tall, looks trustworthy and exotic at the same time. He’s not coming off as a “try hard” and I actually think he will win over men’s Maxxing. Yes, he doesn’t have a pretty face.. but not too bad from women’s perspective
AE69C18E 295C 4494 AE5C 05C59FF5089E

The man himself: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. In reality probably from women’s perspective 4/10 because he’s ginger and looks like a kid. Even though Wheatley in the photo teaching how to sexually stimulate women with his finger, he’s skills doesn’t help him much.

Do you agree about my conclusion? Why do wheat waffles do like this?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, camlokodri, poopoohead and 6 others
I’ve noticed how Wheat Waffles rates other men, and it don’t makes sense. He sometimes gives too high rating and sometimes too low. Why? Can he not see it from women’s perspective?
View attachment 2074351
True rating: 5/10 and he will not do well in a club environment in Europe. Women will think he’s a rapist and run. His best chances is to find a girl at university.
View attachment 2074356
True rating: 5/10. No surprise he did not well on tinder. Looks average. For women probably 4/10 because he’s looking so boring.
View attachment 2074357
True rating: 6/10 a normie who have fully looksmaxxed. He’s probably 5/10 for some women as he’s coming off as a “try hard” flexing muscles and using mascara.
View attachment 2074361
True rating: 5/10 he looks like a nerd who looksmaxxed at almost full capacity. He doesn’t measure up to black men standard, and women can find so much better alternative among black men.
View attachment 2074362
True rating: 5/10 I actually think he’s a normie. He somehow is the same level as Hamza, but wins because he’s white, very tall, looks trustworthy and exotic at the same time. He’s not coming off as a “try hard” and I actually think he will win over men’s Maxxing. Yes, he doesn’t have a pretty face.. but not too bad from women’s perspective
View attachment 2074363
True rating: 5/10. In reality probably from women’s perspective 4/10 because he’s ginger and looks like a kid. Even though Wheatley in the photo teaching how to sexually stimulate women with his finger, he’s skills doesn’t help him much.

being honest is not good for business.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Icon, thecel, wannabe prettyboy and 13 others
Your ratings are worse.

JFL at calling John Anthony trustworthy looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer, STAMPEDE, It'snotover and 14 others
Your ratings are worse.

JFL at calling John Anthony trustworthy looking
Why are they worse? What’s the true rating? Remember I do this from women’s perspective.

View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

Posts145Reputation44

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

Hamzas a 4/10 face tops

The cringe john anthony lifestyle is spot on 3/10

oP stfu you curry cunt

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Chadrapist
View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

He looks like a total virgin nerd and hes a terrible face for the blackpill because people will take one look at him and realize he has never had a sexually charged conversation with a woman and looks like a actual prepubescent teenager. Gerbert and Chadpill are much better talking heads for blackpill. Needs to be someone who is actually chadlite+ who actually has experienced the true nature of women and cant be laughed off as incels. I've noticed people are MUCH more likely to have a decent respectful debate about blackpill when its with a chad blackpiller.

• +1
Reactions: ValhallaSoldier, It'snotover, Deleted member 24770 and 4 others
He looks like a total virgin nerd and hes a terrible face for the blackpill because people will take one look at him and realize he has never had a sexually charged conversation with a woman and looks like a actual prepubescent teenager. Gerbert and Chadpill are much better talking heads for blackpill. Needs to be someone who is actually chadlite+ who actually has experienced the true nature of women and cant be laughed off as incels. I've noticed people are MUCH more likely to have a decent respectful debate about blackpill when its with a chad blackpiller.
Who’s Gerbert?

Chadpill is a chadlite

I'd say Waffles and Tattoo man are both pretty average looking personally, Hamza and "average tinder guy" I'd say slightly above average (with Hamza getting a nice halo from having a nice body). The other two guys I'd say are pretty good looking. So I'd expect Hamza and the other two good looking guys to do fairly well with women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer, STAMPEDE, Chadrapist and 1 other person
View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

If you think Hamza who is 6'1 and muscular has the same SMV as the recessed ginger Wheat then it's you who doesn't know how to rate.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, STAMPEDE, Doesn'tNeedSurgery and 1 other person
nah hamzas a 6/10 for sure, he looks pretty good. and wheat waffles and john anthony are 4/10s

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
nah hamzas a 6/10 for sure, he looks pretty good. and wheat waffles and john anthony are 4/10s
No he’s not. Not in Northern Europe at least. Maybe in Mexico/Colombia

If you think Hamza who is 6'1 and muscular has the same SMV as the recessed ginger Wheat then it's you who doesn't know how to rate.
I think they would do similar in Northern Europe.

View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

the tattoo dude is trying too hard

I'd say Waffles and Tattoo man are both pretty average looking personally, Hamza and "average tinder guy" I'd say slightly above average (with Hamza getting a nice halo from having a nice body). The other two guys I'd say are pretty good looking. So I'd expect Hamza and the other two good looking guys to do fairly well with women.
Not in Northern Europe..
sure he have a nice body, but the face doesn’t measure up for that. In many parts of the world, girls sadly think of a immigrant rapist

Not in Northern Europe..
sure he have a nice body, but the face doesn’t measure up for that. In many parts of the world, girls sadly think of a immigrant rapist
Idk, I could easily be wrong, he looks average facially to me (I'm in the UK, we're kinda ugly here xD)

Idk, I could easily be wrong, he looks average facially to me (I'm in the UK, we're kinda ugly here xD)
I’m very sure in Scandinavia, Central Europe, and maybe even Eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

Bro I swear you're the dumbest motherfucker on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and juan25
Bro I swear you’re uglier than me and not near as much experience from women as I have
Bro you took Hamza, a deep voiced, muscular, 6'2 guy who has been shown multiple times to be able to pull at least moderately attractive women on a frequent basis. No amount of ethnic tax brings him down to the level of a 5'9 pasty redheaded loser who posts niche content on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, STAMPEDE and forevermirin
Bro you took Hamza, a deep voiced, muscular, 6'2 guy who has been shown multiple times to be able to pull at least moderately attractive women on a frequent basis. No amount of ethnic tax brings him down to the level of a 5'9 pasty redheaded loser who posts niche content on the internet.
What’s your point? I’m also deep voiced, 6’3 but skinny fat, and I have a lot of women approach me! And all that with a normie face (6/10), the same as Hamza is rated. And I win over Hamza easily. This face rating system is so wrong.

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
What’s your point? I’m also deep voiced, 6’3 but skinny fat, and I have a lot of women approach me! And all that with a normie face (6/10), the same as Hamza is rated. And I win over Hamza easily. This face rating system is so wrong.
You literally sidestepped my entire arguement and focused on something else entirely. Fuck outta here with your strawman fallacy garbage. The whole point of what I said was that you put Hamza and wheatwaffles in the same category when clearly hamza is significantly better looking.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and forevermirin
You literally sidestepped my entire arguement and focused on something else entirely. Fuck outta here with your strawman fallacy garbage. The whole point of what I said was that you put Hamza and wheatwaffles in the same category when clearly hamza is significantly better looking.
It was wheat waffles himself who rated Hamza the same as himself (6/10). If you read my post, I even said that wheat in reality according to women probably is more like 4/10, and Hamza I gave 5/10. And that’s accurate. He is a normie.
Wheat is not even that ugly, he actually have decent facial feautures. The problem is he’s a ginger and look like a kid.

It was wheat waffles himself who rated Hamza the same as himself (6/10). If you read my post, I even said that wheat in reality according to women probably is more like 4/10, and Hamza I gave 5/10. And that’s accurate. He is a normie.
Wheat is not even that ugly, he actually have decent facial feautures. The problem is he’s a ginger and look like a kid.
nah dawg i saw a vid of girls rating blackpillers' faces and hamza got 6s and even a couple of 7s. ww got 4s on average tho. so ur right about ww but hamzas def got a lot of appeal, he just looks good, even though hes a deathnic. and btw being ginger isnt a failo, im ginger and im like chadlite/htn. his issue is the fact that his eyebrows are blonde.

nah dawg i saw a vid of girls rating blackpillers' faces and hamza got 6s and even a couple of 7s. ww got 4s on average tho. so ur right about ww but hamzas def got a lot of appeal, he just looks good, even though hes a deathnic. and btw being ginger isnt a failo, im ginger and im like chadlite/htn. his issue is the fact that his eyebrows are blonde.
But girls are not honest..
I suspect Hamza have accounts here seriously. Most women I Europe would agree about my rating.

And have you women approaching you?

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
But girls are not honest..
I suspect Hamza have accounts here seriously. Most women I Europe would agree about my rating.

And have you women approaching you?
your wrong but whatevs brah
also i dont have people approach me but thats probably because im a bit of a recluse and dont do social things like clubbing or have friends. but i do get quite a few looks from women, e.g. remember a couple days ago this girl kept staring at me in the gym like 10 different times. and when i looked back at her shed kinda giggle and look away. stuff like that

your wrong but whatevs brah
also i dont have people approach me but thats probably because im a bit of a recluse and dont do social things like clubbing or have friends. but i do get quite a few looks from women, e.g. remember a couple days ago this girl kept staring at me in the gym like 10 different times. and when i looked back at her shed kinda giggle and look away. stuff like that
That means nothing..
I mean like girls asking about you specifically and add you on social media and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos
u rated wheat waffles the same as hamza lol

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Even John Anthony which you rated 3/10 gets better feedback from women than Hamza.
57E9143D B5F2 4A31 8072 12BA31198517
7B7994E5 C8DA 4CCA 9512 66860636808D

Even John Anthony which you rated 3/10 gets better feedback from women than Hamza.
View attachment 2076063View attachment 2076064
You're putting words in my mouth I literally NEVER said that. The only thing I said is that Hamza is more attractive than wheat waffles. Once again another fallacious strawman argument where you argue against a point I NEVER made. You're literally a schizo arguing with yourself. I won't be replying after this.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and forevermirin
You're putting words in my mouth I literally NEVER said that. The only thing I said is that Hamza is more attractive than wheat waffles. Once again another fallacious strawman argument where you argue against a point I NEVER made. You're literally a schizo arguing with yourself. I won't be replying after this.
No I’m not, have no psychological problems.
And what’s John Anthony’s rating?

your not chadlite i seen ur post

View attachment 2074351
View attachment 2074356
View attachment 2074357
View attachment 2074361
View attachment 2074362
View attachment 2074363

how is mens maxxing a normie he was a normie who had chad potential so hes a chad not even a chadlite.

I talk about blackpill shit with the women I hook up with all the time and it’s funny because they have to listen and actually respond. A woman can’t retort that I’m some incel loser who doesn’t understand women when I just ejaculated in her mouth 30 minutes prior to the conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
View attachment 2074351
Ur clearly saying this because ur white and have some sort of stigma against pakis like him, hamza would do well in a club environment and has even shown he does well.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
Ur clearly saying this because ur white and have some sort of stigma against pakis like him, hamza would do well in a club environment and has even shown he does well.
idk about that tbh. hamza is barely above average even by indian standards.

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos and wisemen
Not at all in Northern Europe. Maybe an older single mother. I’m not sure in other parts of the world. Maybe he’ll be successful in Africa?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Not at all in Northern Europe. Maybe an older single mother. I’m not sure in other parts of the world. Maybe he’ll be successful in Africa?
You need to leave ur basement and look at the real world for once

As you can see, looks don’t matter