Wheat Waffles rating skills wrong?

You are hella deluded to the point I can't imagine you to be not depressed about your own looks.

I’ve noticed how Wheat Waffles rates other men, and it don’t makes sense. He sometimes gives too high rating and sometimes too low. Why? Can he not see it from women’s perspective?
I’ll give you some example:
View attachment 2074351
Hamza: 6/10 “he will do very well in a club environment”
True rating: 5/10 and he will not do well in a club environment in Europe. Women will think he’s a rapist and run. His best chances is to find a girl at university.
View attachment 2074356
The Tinder experiment guy: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. No surprise he did not well on tinder. Looks average. For women probably 4/10 because he’s looking so boring.
View attachment 2074357
Men’s Maxxing: 8/10 “The chad” in the tinder experiment. Is that a joke?
True rating: 6/10 a normie who have fully looksmaxxed. He’s probably 5/10 for some women as he’s coming off as a “try hard” flexing muscles and using mascara.
View attachment 2074361
Jacked and stacked: 6/10
True rating: 5/10 he looks like a nerd who looksmaxxed at almost full capacity. He doesn’t measure up to black men standard, and women can find so much better alternative among black men.
View attachment 2074362
John Anthony: 3/10
True rating: 5/10 I actually think he’s a normie. He somehow is the same level as Hamza, but wins because he’s white, very tall, looks trustworthy and exotic at the same time. He’s not coming off as a “try hard” and I actually think he will win over men’s Maxxing. Yes, he doesn’t have a pretty face.. but not too bad from women’s perspective
View attachment 2074363
The man himself: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. In reality probably from women’s perspective 4/10 because he’s ginger and looks like a kid. Even though Wheatley in the photo teaching how to sexually stimulate women with his finger, he’s skills doesn’t help him much.

Do you agree about my conclusion? Why do wheat waffles do like this?
He gave me a 7 no idea if that’s accurate or not but his ratings lost all credibility when he gave that bloated chinese guy a 7

What do you mean Hamza would do better in a University environment. Since when was the last time someone envisioned paki or arab shit skins to be well articulated or educated. Them being lawless without an ounce of care is probably their only halo. I think Hamza really did the best with the base he had. He played to all of it's strengths to the most success. He doesn't have a high class pheno nor should he try to come off as such. He looks like he parties and he'll probably mog your average framelet turkroach doing so despite being a 4/10 at best facially

You say Wheat Waffles' ratings don't make any sense whilst you rank vastly different men nearly the same. Hamza and Jacked n' Stacked fill the same niche but Jacked completely blows Hamza out of the water in terms of PSL yet they're only rated a point apart here

I’ve noticed how Wheat Waffles rates other men, and it don’t makes sense. He sometimes gives too high rating and sometimes too low. Why? Can he not see it from women’s perspective?
I’ll give you some example:
View attachment 2074351
Hamza: 6/10 “he will do very well in a club environment”
True rating: 5/10 and he will not do well in a club environment in Europe. Women will think he’s a rapist and run. His best chances is to find a girl at university.
View attachment 2074356
The Tinder experiment guy: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. No surprise he did not well on tinder. Looks average. For women probably 4/10 because he’s looking so boring.
View attachment 2074357
Men’s Maxxing: 8/10 “The chad” in the tinder experiment. Is that a joke?
True rating: 6/10 a normie who have fully looksmaxxed. He’s probably 5/10 for some women as he’s coming off as a “try hard” flexing muscles and using mascara.
View attachment 2074361
Jacked and stacked: 6/10
True rating: 5/10 he looks like a nerd who looksmaxxed at almost full capacity. He doesn’t measure up to black men standard, and women can find so much better alternative among black men.
View attachment 2074362
John Anthony: 3/10
True rating: 5/10 I actually think he’s a normie. He somehow is the same level as Hamza, but wins because he’s white, very tall, looks trustworthy and exotic at the same time. He’s not coming off as a “try hard” and I actually think he will win over men’s Maxxing. Yes, he doesn’t have a pretty face.. but not too bad from women’s perspective
View attachment 2074363
The man himself: 6/10
True rating: 5/10. In reality probably from women’s perspective 4/10 because he’s ginger and looks like a kid. Even though Wheatley in the photo teaching how to sexually stimulate women with his finger, he’s skills doesn’t help him much.

Do you agree about my conclusion? Why do wheat waffles do like this?
Hamza looks hideous in that pic damn
Definitely the ugliest out of these

No way you ranked John Anthony higher than Hamza. Your ratings are trash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 24221
This guy is funny. I agree, better him spreading the blackpill than fucking sub5s
Exactly he has HTN/chadlite halo. Girls can’t call him a bitter incel because they’ll want to fuck him instead. He’s also NT, well spoken and charismatic so bashing his takes looks stupid.

No way you ranked John Anthony higher than Hamza. Your ratings are trash.

A clue what only women think:
FBA64E05 CA70 4E7C BDA9 C522C8533306

21F9E2AD AB9F 4E53 A4B2 D38AA119B7E0