Wheat waffles ratings

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
Any of you guys ever got rated by the famous blackpill YouTuber wheat waffles?
I got a 5/10. I honestly expected a 6/10. I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because that matters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Send me to the slaughterhouse
Time online
16d 18h 41m
Don't know. Don't care

court monarch777

court monarch777

Zephir
Time online
72d 20h 8m
he has a good knowledge of lookismin, but he's a poor appraiser

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Adept
Time online
44d 19h 46m
He rated me 5/10 with the potential of becoming a 6/10 after leanmaxxing (which I doubt), while people here told me I'm 4.4/10. Probably he does underrate some people, IDK, but in my case I actually think he overrated me a little bit

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
Yeah it depends, because he rated Julien blanc from rsd a 7/10 which I think is an overestimation (I could be wrong tho), I think Julien is more of a 5.5 a high tier normie.
I'm white and am 6ft 1 so with a slightly above avg face I can really get the height halo u guys talk about. But yeah a legit sub 4 which is considered ugly on this forum can't really get the height or gymmaxxing halo.

D

Deleted member 14875

Amateur
Time online
9d 3h 43m
Johnnybegood said:
I got a 5/10. I honestly expected a 6/10. I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because that matters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?
I got a 6/10 from him

D

Deleted member 14875

Amateur
Time online
9d 3h 43m
Ethereal said:
If he rates you 5/10, you're probably higher than that. The funniest thing is incels who haven't left their house in ages or had any relations with women believe they know what women find attractive :forcedsmile:
What ive noticed its hair and height in my area

Biiyo03

Biiyo03

The atlantidpill destroyed me
Time online
75d 4h 46m
He gives bad ratings

try germanlooks @germanlooks or Preston @Preston if u want accurate good ratinfs without the giga autistic shit he does

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
PURE ARYAN GENETICS said:
ratings are autistic and hard jfl at you if you pay for them. all you gotta do is pay attention and see if h*les notice you
Well, on tinder I do get matches in a city of 150k people. I got a girls number (a 5.5/10) and then we started texting on whatsapp. She started asking for more photos and she definitely liked what she saw because the next day we were talking on the phone for 1 hour.

L

Lawton88

Wizard
Time online
39d 8h 10m
Johnnybegood said:
He isn't too bad sometimes but he will overrate decent looking people that have channels many times when he is only supposed to be rating their face itself and not an added status increase. As far as people who let him rate them I think he gives some people that are 6/10s a 5/10 many times. He seems to like to peg people as 5/10s a lot.

F

fogdart

Get lean or die trying. Take the NBP pill.
Time online
93d 13h 52m
Johnnybegood said:
Sorry, but I mog you. He rated me a 6/10. I was expecting 6/10 on the low end or 7/10 at most. I was right. I'm very gymcelled and slightly above average height so it could add 0.5 - 1 points to my SMV

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
258d 15h 1m
Johnnybegood said:
yes. very early stage though. i was one of the first. I assume he got etter over time, and is better now
Johnnybegood said:
his report had imo some flaws in them. He totally mis-assumed my age, which made the advice for dating funny to read.
I think he underrated me a little bit. Commonly I get rated 80 percentile ranges. While he rated me average range.

kalefartbomb

kalefartbomb

Enthusiast
Time online
9d 5h 1m
His ratings are all over the place in terms of accuracy, but it doesn't matter and I don't see why you need his validation. Go on tinder and see how many matches you get. Then go on dates and see how they respond to you. How do women respond to you in general. If the notion of even going on a date or having any positive communication with women is alien to you then you're a truecel. Average guys will have mixed experiences and HTN/CL tier guys will generally have positive experiences.

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Time online
146d 7h 51m
If you get rated low be him it's over.
He appears to be a very generous rater.

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
fogdart said:
Sorry, but I mog you. He rated me a 6/10. I was expecting 6/10 on the low end or 7/10 at most. I was right. I'm very gymcelled and slightly above average height so it could add 0.5 - 1 points to my SMV
View attachment 1364664
Slightly above avg height? Lol I'm 6ft1... Easy shawty. Besides having 1 point above me could mean nothing. It's not like height were we can objectively measure who is taller.
Besides I have never been to a gym in my life so ur argument falls flat.
eduardkoopman said:
yes. very early stage though. i was one of the first. I assume he got etter over time, and is better now

his report had imo some flaws in them. He totally mis-assumed my age, which made the advice for dating funny to read.
I think he underrated me a little bit. Commonly I get rated 80 percentile ranges. While he rated me average range.
Yup, he completely mis-assumed my age as well.

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
Enfant terrible said:
If you get rated low be him it's over.
He appears to be a very generous rater.
5/10 is not low. Besides I think wheat waffles is one the most brutal raters out there. If u compare him to coach black pill or incel TV, WW is absolutely brutal.

F

fogdart

Get lean or die trying. Take the NBP pill.
Time online
93d 13h 52m
Johnnybegood said:
Slightly above avg height? Lol I'm 6ft1... Easy shawty. Besides having 1 point above me could mean nothing. It's not like height were we can objectively measure who is taller.
Besides I have never been to a gym in my life so ur argument falls flat.

Just kidding - i'm not trying to argue here. According to him, I mog you facially :p but as you said, it means nothing, women are the ultimate judge. Also, try photofeeler to confirm his rating. I usually get 8+ on photofeeler

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Zephir
Time online
146d 7h 51m
Johnnybegood said:
5/10 is not low. Besides I think wheat waffles is one the most brutal raters out there. If u compare him to coach black pill or incel TV, WW is absolutely brutal.

he rated this guy 7/10

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
258d 15h 1m
Johnnybegood said:
How far was he off, on the up or downside?

In my care, he was about 15 years off.
I'm late 30's. He assumed me to be mid 20's.

But I have to say.
Most people I talk with tend to guestimate me also in that age range, and late 20's at most.
It's because i still have good skin quality, and hair. I think.

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
Enfant terrible said:

he rated this guy 7/10
Status halo. I guarantee you I'm better looking than him.... Better eye area and better ears, and besides I'm white so maybe I do have the jbw advantage I don't know, so my pheno is better.
He also rated Julien blanc a 7/10, but from my understanding he gives a lot of importance to status... Its like if there is someone on YouTube who has a large following he has to be at lest above avg looking... Reminds me of coach black pill theory... That you can't be below avg looking and have a large following... CBP rated hitler a 5/10

J

Johnnybegood

Trainee
Time online
3d 19h 54m
eduardkoopman said:
How far was he off, on the up or downside?

In my care, he was about 15 years off.
I'm late 30's. He assumed me to be mid 20's.

But I have to say.
Most people I talk with tend to guestimate me also in that age range, and late 20's at most.
It's because i still have good skin quality, and hair. I think.
He thought I was in my late twenties-early thirties, when I'm still in my mid twenties. I do have a good beard growing genetic. I still have all my hair, my skin is decent I guess, so it has to be my 5 o clock shadow that covers all of my lower third.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Time online
258d 15h 1m
Johnnybegood said:
He thought I was in my late twenties-early thirties, when I'm still in my mid twenties. I do have a good beard growing genetic. I still have all my hair, my skin is decent I guess, so it has to be my 5 o clock shadow that covers all of my lower third.
tbh, imo that is not that far off.
you being 25. And him thinkng you are 28-32 age range. Is only like 5 years of.

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

The chinpill destroyed me...
Time online
115d 4h 15m
eduardkoopman said:

85 percentile for your age... but average if you are competing against college normies.

D

DayTV

Trainee
Time online
12h 41m
He rated me 3/10.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
23d 11h 54m
abeilletoimême said:
He rated me 5/10 with the potential of becoming a 6/10 after leanmaxxing (which I doubt), while people here told me I'm 4.4/10. Probably he does underrate some people, IDK, but in my case I actually think he overrated me a little bit
WW is way less harsh than people here

noodlelover

noodlelover

Enthusiast
Time online
6d 9h 51m
Johnnybegood said:
Why would you care what some incel thinks of your looks? You trying to fuck him?

The only looks test that matters is weather or not hot women let you sleep with them, while they're sober.

LooksmaxxHopeful

LooksmaxxHopeful

Amateur
Time online
23d 11h 54m
noodlelover said:
Why would you care what some incel thinks of your looks? You trying to fuck him?

The only looks test that matters is weather or not hot women let you sleep with them, while they're sober.
WW himself agrees with this

C

Chinlet Ascension

Arcanologist
Time online
19d 2h 52m
A little off topic, but does anyone know what happened to FaceandLMS? He hasn't made any videos in months.

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Adept
Time online
44d 19h 46m
LooksmaxxHopeful said:
WW is way less harsh than people here
You might be right, but tbh I din't see him rating other people, so I can't really judge

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Life on hold
Time online
140d 11h 9m
Chinlet Ascension said:
A little off topic, but does anyone know what happened to FaceandLMS? He hasn't made any videos in months.
probably doesn't give af anymore since he already said everything that needed to be said

C

Chinlet Ascension

Arcanologist
Time online
19d 2h 52m
ifyouwannabemylover said:
probably doesn't give af anymore since he already said everything that needed to be said
Well there isn't much content on his channel as it is. He made some videos earlier this year that were pretty good, then deleted them. Wonder if he got spooked about getting doxxed or something.

W

wristcel

Zephir
Time online
142d 13h 34m
thecel

thecel

Ricecel◆5'5.5"◆55.5㎜IPD◆21㎜PFL◆0.38ES◆0.83MF
Time online
94d 16h 33m
Ethereal said:
If he rates you 5/10, you're probably higher than that. The funniest thing is incels who haven't left their house in ages or had any relations with women believe they know what women find attractive :forcedsmile:

I’m attracted to men, so I’m automatically an expert rater. /s