Wheat waffles ratings

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Mistral
Any of you guys ever got rated by the famous blackpill YouTuber wheat waffles?
I got a 5/10. I honestly expected a 6/10. I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because that matters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Lawton88, Xangsane and 1 other person
It took me one video to realize he can't rate for shit

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 16424, Lev Peshkov and 7 others
If he rates you 5/10, you're probably higher than that. The funniest thing is incels who haven't left their house in ages or had any relations with women believe they know what women find attractive :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Deleted member 10615 and 5 others
rating is partly subjective partly objective to most unless your a psl autist @CATBOY

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11610 and Cidre enjoyer
Don't know. Don't care

he has a good knowledge of lookismin, but he's a poor appraiser

He rated me 5/10 with the potential of becoming a 6/10 after leanmaxxing (which I doubt), while people here told me I'm 4.4/10. Probably he does underrate some people, IDK, but in my case I actually think he overrated me a little bit

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yeah it depends, because he rated Julien blanc from rsd a 7/10 which I think is an overestimation (I could be wrong tho), I think Julien is more of a 5.5 a high tier normie.
I'm white and am 6ft 1 so with a slightly above avg face I can really get the height halo u guys talk about. But yeah a legit sub 4 which is considered ugly on this forum can't really get the height or gymmaxxing halo.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I got a 5/10. I honestly expected a 6/10. I guess my ramus being short and having slight scleral show f#cked me up because that matters a lot for psl raters. My facial harmony is good however.
I'm not gonna post my Pic online 'cause I care about privacy. I'm just wondering if any of u guys think he is a legit psl "analyzer"?
I got a 6/10 from him

If he rates you 5/10, you're probably higher than that. The funniest thing is incels who haven't left their house in ages or had any relations with women believe they know what women find attractive :forcedsmile:
What ive noticed its hair and height in my area

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
ratings are autistic and hard jfl at you if you pay for them. all you gotta do is pay attention and see if h*les notice you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14875
He gives bad ratings

try @germanlooks or @Preston if u want accurate good ratinfs without the giga autistic shit he does

ratings are autistic and hard jfl at you if you pay for them. all you gotta do is pay attention and see if h*les notice you
Well, on tinder I do get matches in a city of 150k people. I got a girls number (a 5.5/10) and then we started texting on whatsapp. She started asking for more photos and she definitely liked what she saw because the next day we were talking on the phone for 1 hour.

He isn't too bad sometimes but he will overrate decent looking people that have channels many times when he is only supposed to be rating their face itself and not an added status increase. As far as people who let him rate them I think he gives some people that are 6/10s a 5/10 many times. He seems to like to peg people as 5/10s a lot.

Sorry, but I mog you. He rated me a 6/10. I was expecting 6/10 on the low end or 7/10 at most. I was right. I'm very gymcelled and slightly above average height so it could add 0.5 - 1 points to my SMV

Screen Shot 2021 10 13 at 92624 AM

yes. very early stage though. i was one of the first. I assume he got etter over time, and is better now
his report had imo some flaws in them. He totally mis-assumed my age, which made the advice for dating funny to read.
I think he underrated me a little bit. Commonly I get rated 80 percentile ranges. While he rated me average range.

His ratings are all over the place in terms of accuracy, but it doesn't matter and I don't see why you need his validation. Go on tinder and see how many matches you get. Then go on dates and see how they respond to you. How do women respond to you in general. If the notion of even going on a date or having any positive communication with women is alien to you then you're a truecel. Average guys will have mixed experiences and HTN/CL tier guys will generally have positive experiences.

If you get rated low be him it's over.
He appears to be a very generous rater.

Sorry, but I mog you. He rated me a 6/10. I was expecting 6/10 on the low end or 7/10 at most. I was right. I'm very gymcelled and slightly above average height so it could add 0.5 - 1 points to my SMV
View attachment 1364664
Slightly above avg height? Lol I'm 6ft1... Easy shawty. Besides having 1 point above me could mean nothing. It's not like height were we can objectively measure who is taller.
Besides I have never been to a gym in my life so ur argument falls flat.
yes. very early stage though. i was one of the first. I assume he got etter over time, and is better now

his report had imo some flaws in them. He totally mis-assumed my age, which made the advice for dating funny to read.
I think he underrated me a little bit. Commonly I get rated 80 percentile ranges. While he rated me average range.
Yup, he completely mis-assumed my age as well.

If you get rated low be him it's over.
He appears to be a very generous rater.
5/10 is not low. Besides I think wheat waffles is one the most brutal raters out there. If u compare him to coach black pill or incel TV, WW is absolutely brutal.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible and fogdart
Slightly above avg height? Lol I'm 6ft1... Easy shawty. Besides having 1 point above me could mean nothing. It's not like height were we can objectively measure who is taller.
Besides I have never been to a gym in my life so ur argument falls flat.

Just kidding - i'm not trying to argue here. According to him, I mog you facially :p but as you said, it means nothing, women are the ultimate judge. Also, try photofeeler to confirm his rating. I usually get 8+ on photofeeler

5/10 is not low. Besides I think wheat waffles is one the most brutal raters out there. If u compare him to coach black pill or incel TV, WW is absolutely brutal.
images

he rated this guy 7/10

How far was he off, on the up or downside?

In my care, he was about 15 years off.
I'm late 30's. He assumed me to be mid 20's.

But I have to say.
Most people I talk with tend to guestimate me also in that age range, and late 20's at most.
It's because i still have good skin quality, and hair. I think.

images

he rated this guy 7/10
Status halo. I guarantee you I'm better looking than him.... Better eye area and better ears, and besides I'm white so maybe I do have the jbw advantage I don't know, so my pheno is better.
He also rated Julien blanc a 7/10, but from my understanding he gives a lot of importance to status... Its like if there is someone on YouTube who has a large following he has to be at lest above avg looking... Reminds me of coach black pill theory... That you can't be below avg looking and have a large following... CBP rated hitler a 5/10

• +1
Reactions: thecel
How far was he off, on the up or downside?

In my care, he was about 15 years off.
I'm late 30's. He assumed me to be mid 20's.

But I have to say.
Most people I talk with tend to guestimate me also in that age range, and late 20's at most.
It's because i still have good skin quality, and hair. I think.
He thought I was in my late twenties-early thirties, when I'm still in my mid twenties. I do have a good beard growing genetic. I still have all my hair, my skin is decent I guess, so it has to be my 5 o clock shadow that covers all of my lower third.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
He thought I was in my late twenties-early thirties, when I'm still in my mid twenties. I do have a good beard growing genetic. I still have all my hair, my skin is decent I guess, so it has to be my 5 o clock shadow that covers all of my lower third.
tbh, imo that is not that far off.
you being 25. And him thinkng you are 28-32 age range. Is only like 5 years of.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood

85 percentile for your age... but average if you are competing against college normies.

He rated me 5/10 with the potential of becoming a 6/10 after leanmaxxing (which I doubt), while people here told me I'm 4.4/10. Probably he does underrate some people, IDK, but in my case I actually think he overrated me a little bit
WW is way less harsh than people here

Why would you care what some incel thinks of your looks? You trying to fuck him?

The only looks test that matters is weather or not hot women let you sleep with them, while they're sober.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Why would you care what some incel thinks of your looks? You trying to fuck him?

The only looks test that matters is weather or not hot women let you sleep with them, while they're sober.
WW himself agrees with this

• +1
Reactions: abeilletoimême and noodlelover
A little off topic, but does anyone know what happened to FaceandLMS? He hasn't made any videos in months.

A little off topic, but does anyone know what happened to FaceandLMS? He hasn't made any videos in months.
probably doesn't give af anymore since he already said everything that needed to be said

probably doesn't give af anymore since he already said everything that needed to be said
Well there isn't much content on his channel as it is. He made some videos earlier this year that were pretty good, then deleted them. Wonder if he got spooked about getting doxxed or something.

I’m attracted to men, so I’m automatically an expert rater. /s