Wheat waffles

Want a real rating??

Download Tinder.
Go swipe.
After a couple of days, stop. Ask your Tinder data. See the results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, fogdart and Blackgymmax
Paying to be rated by a man might be more gay than having sex with him.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and moggingmachine
Paying to be rated by a man might be more gay than having sex with him.
Might? Its the gayest thing u can do. At least have ur shit rated for free lmao or if ur gonna pay, pay someone who isn't a fucking idiot. I forgot to mention that Wheat Waffles rated himself a 6 like COME ON. How does he still have credibility??

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
my man,with your eyes i would be such a mogger,too bad i was born with brown eyes
Damn praying to gandy you wake up with mogger eyes

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Might? Its the gayest thing u can do. At least have ur shit rated for free lmao or if ur gonna pay, pay someone who isn't a fucking idiot. I forgot to mention that Wheat Waffles rated himself a 6 like COME ON. How does he still have credibility??
Fair point honestly
I just was curious what he would say now considering i look better in my opinion

Want a real rating??

Download Tinder.
Go swipe.
After a couple of days, stop. Ask your Tinder data. See the results.
I guess im doing alright then
I have 51 matches and 11 likes currently

i even sent pics to him at my leanest

Wanna know your match% statts?

Idk probably like 10% if you’re talking abt who i swiped on vs who i matched with
See my above message.
To find out true numbers.
Instead of you guestimating

See my above message.
To find out true numbers.
Instead of you guestimating
Yeah thanks man i got the notification right after i sent that lmao

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Average man, is 2.5% match rate.
Chad is 30% match rate

Average man, is 2.5% match rate.
Chad is 30% match rate
Ahhh damn 2.5% is brutal but i do remember me going over that with some friends in a group chat

Bet, if you wanna PM me ur pics u can too. Not tryna say he rated you incorrectly but I've seen him rate too many people either way too leniently or too low. He's a fucking retard I will stand by that. Just look at what he rated that one chubby asian dude and Julien Blanc. Fucking despicable rating he's a sellout.
Whats your rating of me jfl

His face is too wide. Having too much bone doesnt make you look better
I don't think so, his cheekbones looks good, the problem is his narrow jaw and chin. If he fix jaw and chin with implants with his cheekbones and eye area he will be a chad irl

I don't think so, his cheekbones looks good, the problem is his narrow jaw and chin. If he fix jaw and chin with implants with his cheekbones and eye area he will be a chad irl
Yeah im trying to avoid all those expenses though

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ahhh damn 2.5% is brutal but i do remember me going over that with some friends in a group chat
To add.
I would overall rate you as super solid htn.
Maybe low tier chadlite, but tbh i feel than i am overrating

To add.
I would overall rate you as super solid htn.
Maybe low tier chadlite, but tbh i feel than i am overrating
yeah fair enough
idk as long as i can eventually get a ltr with sex ill be happy
i had solid ltr for a little bit but she was too religious for me to wanna continue

yeah fair enough
idk as long as i can eventually get a ltr with sex ill be happy
i had solid ltr for a little bit but she was too religious for me to wanna continue
Praise to the lord

she sometimes texts me still once in a while
i think she still likes me lol
Ngl . Religion maxxed women, are better ltr material

• +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24

i even sent pics to him at my leanest

We're rating this on the normie */10 scale right? Because no way this is PSL 7 I will throw my laptop in the sewer.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Fair point honestly
I just was curious what he would say now considering i look better in my opinion
I don't fully blame you. Mainly just hate wheat he's a fucking idiot I will go to the grave thinking that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
imagine believing he doesnt outsource that shit to fiver niggas from bumfuckistan at this point lmao

just another grifter found his grift

• JFL
We're rating this on the normie */10 scale right? Because no way this is PSL 7 I will throw my laptop in the sewer.
Yes normie scale
Psl wise i been rated 4-5 psl
One time i got a 5.5 psl but i disregarded it

u

have very good base,ur problems are small chin and high bf%.get chin fillers and low bf% and ur chad irl
I been considering fillers and yeah
Im gonna cut in march i just wanna get my squat to 315-350 then im going to just focus primarily on boxing

Yes normie scale
Psl wise i been rated 4-5 psl
One time i got a 5.5 psl but i disregarded it
Makes more sense then. You have decent potential, just too fat ATM. Also, you have a very... low class look to you. I wouldn't put you at PSL 5 ATM, but that could change with softmaxxes.

• +1
Makes more sense then. You have decent potential, just too fat ATM. Also, you have a very... low class look to you. I wouldn't put you at PSL 5 ATM, but that could change with softmaxxes.
Def not low class though i come from a well educated background and money lol
Yeah getting lean is def a big one def plan to next year just wanna get more muscle first (inb4 muscles are cope)
Ive been told i need to max my eyelashes and skin

a 5? lmao wheat claims to be a 6 and you mog him. That dude is funny
I think im a 6 i been getting approached l by girls a ton lately ever since i started mma just been meeting ppl like crazy

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Blackgymmax and Frankiks2
I think im a 6 i been getting approached l by girls a ton lately ever since i started mma just been meeting ppl like crazy
where you getting approached?

where you getting approached?
Ive gotten approached at the gym before
Then last week at a mma event i went to watch a girl i was talking to in the stands asked me for my number

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Then last week at a mma event i went to watch a girl i was talking to in the stands asked me for my number
noice, also weren't you in dex's discord server?

Eh i guess im coping. That meana youre atleast above average, 6.5/10:feelsokman:
To some girls i meet i am literally the ugliest guy on the planet, i been treated brutally by a few girls this year but its really rare lmao

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Eh i guess im coping. That meana youre atleast above average, 6.5/10:feelsokman:
you are bro cause hes way better looks than me and I think you rated me the same

Jfl the girl that gave me her number added me on snap and i saw she sells nudes on her story
Ngl i didnt even know her body was that good just saw her face
Over for hopes of a ltr with her though

wheat waffles prolly listing all dat shit and doesnt even know what they mean

• +1