Wheat waffles

wheat waffles prolly listing all dat shit and doesnt even know what they mean
Yeah im not even gonna take it seriously
Not like im lean anyways so its not really my true rating

Average man, is 2.5% match rate.
Chad is 30% match rate
Eh i guess im coping. That meana youre atleast above average, 6.5/10:feelsokman:
OP is above average for sure. 6/10 sounds about right. But holy shit it just dawned on me that the average man on Tinder has to swipe right 1000 times to get 25 matches, most likely with sub par girls. Holy fuck that's so brutal. I really underestimated how well I did when I was tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 18890 and alriodai
wheat waffles is so dumb
why would you pay him to rate you if you could get multiple free ratings that are more accurate here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and fogdart
I'm still left in awe the difference bf% makes in the face.
Once its march im only focus on boxing and being lean
Rn i just wanna get my gymcel strength goals achieved then be done and maintain the strength

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Once its march im only focus on boxing and being lean
Rn i just wanna get my gymcel strength goals achieved then be done and maintain the strength
Yeah 10% bf is ideal imo, maybe even 8 or 9 tbh (that might be controversial)

Yeah 10% bf is ideal imo, maybe even 8 or 9 tbh (that might be controversial)
I was 14% in the doctor pic lol
I dont hold much face fat once i get below 16%
So me at 10% would be insane

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I was 14% in the doctor pic lol
I dont hold much face fat once i get below 16%
So me at 10% would be insane
Here's to wishing you get there 🙏

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
this guy spent 200 dollars to get rated jfl

Ask @DarkLooks his ratings are a metric fuck tonne more accurate than the shit wheat waffles says tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Don't shave zygos lmfao

Just get a bigger chin wider and taller
Idk
Maby genio or chin implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890 and Moggie
Don't shave zygos lmfao

Just get a bigger chin wider and taller
Idk
Maby genio or chin implant
i think ill just get lean then forget blackpill has ever existed tbh

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
ngl op, for me you are a (maybe low) chadlite
except in the second (and you still look good) and the 7th picture

• +1
true in the end its just a meaningless number
its how you're treated irl
most dudes treat me with huge respect
then sometimes a few girls will compliment my muscles or eyes
if girls that you are not too familiar with are complementing you on a regular basis then you know you aren't sub 5 or normie

• +1
if girls that you are not too familiar with are complementing you on a regular basis then you know you aren't sub 5 or normie
yeah some of these girls i usually befriend first in class and shit
Im sort of nichemaxxed since I'm big into lifting, idk irl ppl call me big lmao

i even sent pics to him at my leanest

I think tails probably gave you an accurate SMV rating but I don't think you're even a 6.75 in terms of pure facial aesthetics but because of your pheno and colouring, your SMV is actually quite good. So you can mog a bunch of guys that have better aesthetics but shit pheno

I think tails probably gave you an accurate SMV rating but I don't think you're even a 6.75 in terms of pure facial aesthetics but because of your pheno and colouring, your SMV is actually quite good. So you can mog a bunch of guys that have better aesthetics but shit pheno
this was his rundown
Hi omegadonut

Thanks for your order. I will start with the face rating:
+ hunter eyes
+ blue eyes
+ gonial angle is good
+ thick eyebrows
+ good hairline
+ good forward growth of the maxilla
+ good visibility of the jawline
+/- normal lips
+/- neutral to slightly negative chantal tilt
- bad skin
- curved nose
- nasolabial angle isn't ideal
- chin could be a little more prominent

Your face is a 6.75/10 with your biggest flaws being your skin and the acne. With better skin you would easily be a 7. I attached a photo to show you what I mean. However you most likely won't be able to get rid of the forehead wrinkles.

Why did you mention being 6'1 or 6'2. That's quite a difference. I assume you are wearing lifts. At 6'2 your overall smv is a 7/10.

In terms of looksmaxxing the most effective way would be to make am appointment with a dermatologist and improve your skin.

I also think you look much better with the shorter sides. If you compare your hairstyles the one with the long hair at the side is the least attractive.

If you want to go into hard looksmaxxing a rhinoplasty would improve your facial rating by 0.5 points. However it's really not worth it in my opinion since you are already good looking and I don't think many girls would reject you because of your nose.

Do you have any more questions? I am happy to answer them all.

Regards Tails

yeah i think i can maxx out a few things but right now I'm not gonna look as good cause I'm building my physique with bulking, not for smv just cause I wanna get strong but once I'm lean ill be a higher rating for sure

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
this was his rundown
Hi omegadonut

Thanks for your order. I will start with the face rating:
+ hunter eyes
+ blue eyes
+ gonial angle is good
+ thick eyebrows
+ good hairline
+ good forward growth of the maxilla
+ good visibility of the jawline
+/- normal lips
+/- neutral to slightly negative chantal tilt
- bad skin
- curved nose
- nasolabial angle isn't ideal
- chin could be a little more prominent

Your face is a 6.75/10 with your biggest flaws being your skin and the acne. With better skin you would easily be a 7. I attached a photo to show you what I mean. However you most likely won't be able to get rid of the forehead wrinkles.

Why did you mention being 6'1 or 6'2. That's quite a difference. I assume you are wearing lifts. At 6'2 your overall smv is a 7/10.

In terms of looksmaxxing the most effective way would be to make am appointment with a dermatologist and improve your skin.

I also think you look much better with the shorter sides. If you compare your hairstyles the one with the long hair at the side is the least attractive.

If you want to go into hard looksmaxxing a rhinoplasty would improve your facial rating by 0.5 points. However it's really not worth it in my opinion since you are already good looking and I don't think many girls would reject you because of your nose.

Do you have any more questions? I am happy to answer them all.

Regards Tails

this was his updated rating recently