@ Wheat Waffles

D

Deleted member 24444

Invisible to women
He says that life only starts at chad but his "chads" are HTN at best. He probably over-exaggerates how over it is for normies because his normies are either Sub5 or LTN at best.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, rand anon, Suimaxxer and 6 others
He says that life only starts at chad but his "chads" are HTN at best. He probably over-exaggerates how over it is for normies because his normies are either Sub5 or LTN at best.
He calls himself a "HTN". That's all you need to know.
Wheat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AspiringMogger, 5'7 zoomer and 26 others
1626071ca806e8cbc8837de7cc3e5f84

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Zeruel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, Squirreljak, MaxillaMaxing and 10 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Suimaxxer, HerpDerpson and 3 others
This is how a strong HTN looks like. The mog isn't even funny.
View attachment 2066728
You're insanely delusional, I know with absolute certainty that you do not go outside.

You have no grasp of reality.

This is is the most attractive guy in any uni classroom, a place that already selects for more attractive males.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, MaxillaMaxing, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
You're insanely delusional, I know with absolute certainty that you do not go outside.

This is is the most attractive guy in any uni classroom, a place that already selects for more attractive males.
He just lives in the same apartment building as Mike Thurston, Chico, Carlton Loth, Maher, O'pry e.t.c. @Blackgymmax lives there too btw

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, rand anon, Artemis and 3 others

The thing is that I absolutely go outside. Every single day. I pass through various areas (high-class city centre, ghettos and etc). I get mogged by everyone. Rich areas and unis are full of guys like him. It's that most of the users live in Mumbai, Lahore and other "special" countries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, rand anon, BoneDensity and 5 others
The thing, that I absolutely go outside. Every single day. I pass through various areas (high-class city centre, ghettos and etc). I get mogged by everyone. Rich areas and unis are full of guys like him. It's that most the users live in Mumbai, Lahore and other "special" countries.
I very much doubt that. I go to uni every single day and rarely see someone like him out of hundreds I pass everyday, I play sports in a team of 15 males, and only one comes close to him. The same pattern repeats itself at my place of work and out in public.

I go to a bar each week, and see maybe 5 like him out of 100 males.

HTN loses all meaning if this guy and some forum subhuman are assigned the same rating, I've seen literal ghoulish looking individuals with absolutely zero appeal to women get rated HTN, while this guy would have zero difficulty getting women, moreover this guy would even get approached/get consistent hard IOI's.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Artemis, Deleted member 22253 and 2 others
I very much doubt that. I go to uni every single day and rarely see someone like him out of hundreds I pass everyday, I play sports in a team of 15 males, and only one comes close to him. The same pattern repeats itself at my place of work and out in public.

HTN loses all meaning if this guy and some forum subhuman are assigned the same rating, I've seen literal ghoulish looking individuals with absolutely zero appeal to women get rated HTN, while this guy would have zero difficulty getting women, moreover this guy would even get approached/get consistent hard IOI's.
Dysfunctional States of Israel do not count.

Screenshot 20230204 1439092

Wheat waffles "chad".

I think he means an objective htn not statistical.

• JFL
Reactions: Overthinker, BoneDensity and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
That's retarded, because the gap between this guy and a MTN is absurdly high.
Nah i agree he's a legit htn normie, fit perfectly between normie and chadlite.

Young-Jake-Gyllenhaal-Pictures.jpg
htn-1-jpg.2066728

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Suimaxxer, HerpDerpson and 3 others
Nah i agree he's a legit htn normie, fit perfectly between normie and chadlite.

Young-Jake-Gyllenhaal-Pictures.jpg
htn-1-jpg.2066728
images
over for you if you think jake gyllenhaal is average. last guy is bona fide chad.

over for you if you think jake gyllenhaal is average. last guy is bona fide chad.
The problem is that a lot of you assume that MTN is some downward grown subhuman with good phenotype. MTN means NORMAL. Normal facial growth without any recessions.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Polish Chincel, Squirreljak and Deleted member 24444
The problem is that a lot of you assume that MTN is some downward grown subhuman with good phenotype. MTN means NORMAL. Normal facial growth without any recessions.
I assume a mtn is statistically average in how attractive they are to women. You don't have to measure midface, bizygomatic width and other PSL autism. Just look at their face and let evolution do the rest.

I assume a mtn is statistically average in how attractive they are to women.
Then again, most of the young people aren't downward grown subhumans. Ugly recessed subhumans rot in their basements and thus they are not accounted for.

Then again, most of the young people aren't downward grown subhumans. Ugly recessed subhumans rot in their basements and thus they are not accounted for.
Ugly recessed subhumans do not rot , a very small subset of the population rots, statistically negligible.

Most either go to uni/ trade school or go to work in public, ergo you see them as they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253 and Deleted member 24444
This guy is chad according to anyone that isn't a sfcel
I'm not racist but the nose alone blocks him from being chad + several other failos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
Ugly recessed subhumans do not rot , a very small subset of the population rots, statistically negligible.

Most go either go to uni/ trade school or go to work in public, ergo you see them as they are.
so what do they do then?

I'm not racist but the nose alone blocks him from being chad + several other failos.
he's black so he literally cannot ever be a Chad. Chad is limited to the white race. Ethnics can only be Chadlite at best.

normal does not necessarily=healthy

in the US, most people are fat. That is 'normal' there, doesn't mean is healthy

most people are recessed. Recessed may not be healthy, but it's normal

most people aren't good looking. That is what NORMAL is

MTN = overall decent with 1-2 flaws and maybe a 1-2 decent features
the lower you go, the bigger the margin is
The margin is bigger than say chad, so there is a lot of room to move in the MTN range
you can have a couple of bad traits (bad jaw, short, even ethnic failio etc) but if you're lean with big shoulders or have a decent eye area and norwood 1, you can be MTN

it's HTN where you gotta start having 'good' genetics- Ie 5'11+, good pheno, not recessed etc

• JFL
he's black so he literally cannot ever be a Chad. Chad is limited to the white race. Ethnics can only be Chadlite at best.
PSL or ratings are not phrenology, it's a measure of attractiveness to females.

In that respect- a black man can be very attractive to the absolute majority of women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
  • JFL
PSL or ratings are not phrenology, it's a measure of attractiveness to females.

In that respect- a black man can be very attractive to the absolute majority of women.
Why could he? All women prefer white men jfl

Stop reading from there. Dysfunctional States of Israel are a different land.
same in Aus everyone is fat

in western europe probs MTN is pretty high standards

same in Aus everyone is fat

in western europe probs MTN is pretty high standards
Same standards apply in Mongolian realms. That's where I observe this shit.

• Hmm...
Stop reading from there. Dysfunctional States of Israel are a different land.
you get mogged by everyone because you're a 2.5 PSL teethless gook

• Woah
  • JFL
  • JFL