@ Wheat Waffles

Why could he? All women prefer white men jfl
Probably in general, but you still have outlier very attractive black men.

Then again, you have black and white normies and black and white chads. Chad and normie is the meaningful distinction, not race.

Last edited:
Its over for you.

Brain has rotted into a pulp, no insult intended, but it's over for you.

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Typical reality-denying dalit.
It's just over for you if you think he is only slightly above average you obviously do not interact with anyone your age.

American Psycho Point GIF

• JFL
It's just over for you if you think he is only slightly above average you obviously do not interact with anyone your age.

American Psycho Point GIF
Idk, people with his bone-development are pretty common. I refer to people that belong to the high-class/uni environment.

Idk, people with his bone-development are pretty common. I refer to people that belong to the high-class/uni environment.
You don't attend any university, otherwise your delusion would have faded the moment you step into a classroom.

You don't attend any university, otherwise your delusion would have faded the moment you step into a classroom.
I'm stemcelling and I see bone-moggers there. .org dalits told me that STEM is filled with recessed curries. I guess, I was mistaken.

• JFL
I'm stemcelling and I see bone-moggers there. .org dalits told me that STEM is filled with recessed curries. I guess, I was mistaken.
You have no grasp of actual aesthetics then. Some of my friend have very good cranofacial development and good cheekbones, but look subhuman, much like a mongolian might have insane cheekbones, but still be a weird looking creature.

Good soft features + bone development are both equally important. No way you think this guy is top 40 if you've ever stepped foot into any classroom of 20 for example.

That would mean 6-8 ( depending on gender split in stem) are equally good looking or better looking than this guy, which is obviously not the case.

Nah i agree he's a legit htn normie, fit perfectly between normie and chadlite.

Young-Jake-Gyllenhaal-Pictures.jpg
htn-1-jpg.2066728
I agree... here is his place between Normie and Chadlite :feelshehe: :
htn-1-jpg.2066728
Meet-the-Best-Paid-Male-Models-in-the-World-10.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad and Deleted member 24444
You have no grasp of actual aesthetics then. Some of my friend have very good cranofacial development and good cheekbones, but look subhuman, much like a mongolian might have insane cheekbones, but still be a weird looking creature.

Good soft features + bone development are both equally important. No way you think this guy is top 40 if you've ever stepped foot into any classroom of 20 for example. That would mean 6-8 ( depending on gender split) are equally good looking or better looking than this guy, which is obviously not the case.
Classroom of 35 actually.

Classroom of 35 actually.
Surely about 32 males in that classroom, no way you think 13 guys are equally good looking or better looking than this guy. Over for you, you might just be a little too infatuated with the white man.

prob 32 males in that classroom, no way you think 13 guys are equally good looking or better looking than this guy. Over for you, you might just be a little too infatuated with the white man.
No white men are present where I live. I guess there was one germcuck but he's a goner.

No white men are present where I live. I guess there was one germcuck but he's a goner.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This guy mogs everybody in your classroom into painful oblivion then.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This guy mogs everybody in your classroom into painful oblivion then.
I mean I don't live in Mongolia but you can keep denying the reality.

Yeah, only finno-ugric and lapid mongoloids.
Over for you, you literally live in filth among subhumans and think you can properly rate a white person.

Over, no insult intended again, I'm just baffled by your amount of delusion.

• JFL
normal does not necessarily=healthy

in the US, most people are fat. That is 'normal' there, doesn't mean is healthy

most people are recessed. Recessed may not be healthy, but it's normal

most people aren't good looking. That is what NORMAL is

MTN = overall decent with 1-2 flaws and maybe a 1-2 decent features
the lower you go, the bigger the margin is
The margin is bigger than say chad, so there is a lot of room to move in the MTN range
you can have a couple of bad traits (bad jaw, short, even ethnic failio etc) but if you're lean with big shoulders or have a decent eye area and norwood 1, you can be MTN

it's HTN where you gotta start having 'good' genetics- Ie 5'11+, good pheno, not recessed etc
When your maxilla drops you from HTN to LTN. Life is brutal

• So Sad
I hope your optic nerve finds your brain one day.

No way you think 13 out of a group of 30 males in this area are more attractive or equally attractive than him.

Especially, because people in this area all have subhuman pheno.

• +1
I hope your optic nerve finds your brain one day.

No way you think 13 out of a group of 30 males in this area are more attractive or equally attractive than him.

Especially, because people in this area all have subhuman pheno.

No, I just find it very difficult to believe that somehow, a classroom in the baltics of all places has more than 13 Strong HTN+'s, some of which should be chadlites.

A ridiculous proposition, send me your cranial measurements you mongolian ape. I must study you for science.

I think you may be coping your way out of coming to terms with your ethnicity.

What do you think average height among zoomers is?

Last edited:
No, I just find it very difficult to believe that somehow, a classroom in the baltics of all places has more than 13 Strong HTN+'s, some of which should be chadlites.

I think you may be coping your way out of coming to terms with your ethnicity.
What is there to cope JFL? Slavcels are not white. In the Western Jewrope, it's even a bigger mog-fest. I'm just stating the basic fact about how common HTN's are everywhere except for India or any other special country e.g. Indonesia.

• JFL
What is there to cope JFL? Slavcels are not white. In the Western Jewrope, it's even a bigger mog-fest. I'm just stating the basic fact about how common HTN's are everywhere except for India or any other special country e.g. Indonesia.
Give me your cranial and nose measurements.

My hometown has the tallest people in the world, 99+ Germanic North European individuals and i don't see 40 percent of them being HTN's you strange creature.

Last edited:
Just read this shit.

Just read this shit.

What do you think average height among zoomers is?

Welp, that's the case for zoomies. I wouldn't get height-mogged by everyone whilst being 184cm if that weren't the case.
If we assume 6 foot 2 as an average, and height as a trait is normally distributed then

A: Send me your cranial measurements you yakubian ape

B: One in four zoomers would be taller than me at 6''4', I very rarely get heightmogged, certainly not 75 percent of the time i.e perhaps the average is not something ridiculous like 6 foot 2.

Last edited:
It's fucking ridiculous to think the average is 6 foot 2 you are a retard.

That would mean I get heightmogged on the regular and I don't in the tallest country on earth.
Sorry but 6'2 is a really common height. Whenever I step out-side I simply get height-mogged. You might say blabber about muh eye placement but I usually come near those zoomies and approximately compare myself to them (I get vindicated by doing so since they, indeed, height-mog me i.e. taller femur.