@ Wheat Waffles

Sorry but 6'2 is a really common height. Whenever I step out-side I simply get height-mogged. You might say blabber about muh eye placement but I usually come near those zoomies and approximately compare myself to them (I get vindicated by doing so since they, indeed, height-mog me i.e. taller femur.
Over for you, have a good one. No point in arguing with a schizophrenic.

Over for you, have a good one. No point in arguing with a schizophrenic.
The truth will set you free.

Why would I be coping about height lol I'm 194 cm
How am I coping about my height then? I just state that I'm a manlet and that 188cm is a common height. Were I larping, I would say that my height is somewhere near 193cm just like my father's (idk if he really is my biological one).

0 SMV in the UK, looks like a non NT basement rotter. He has a good base though.
Deano or death.
Deano1

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
How am I coping about my height then? I just state that I'm a manlet and that 188cm is a common height. Were I larping, I would say that my height is somewhere near 193cm just like my father's (idk if he really is my biological one).
I just don't see it, I think zoomers are probably like 184 cm on average.

Mb If I come across as a bit too adversial

I agree uni students are pretty tall (6''1), but you are way off base about ratings.

Last edited:
I just don't see it, I think zoomers are probably like 184 cm on average.
In the end, it does not matter what you have to say. Reality is that the average height is 188 and I'm a part of it.

what country do u live in and what race are you
Netherlands
I dunno Germanic I guess. My mother has blonde hair blue eyes, father had black hair grey eyes. I have brown hair, grey/blueish eyes.

In the end, it does not matter what you have to say. Reality is that the average height is 188 and I'm a part of it.
I'l count how many people heightmog me in a bar this evening.

No, nothing but what's the point of counting the ones that are going to height-mog you when you're 6'4. Get a limb shortening surgery and then tell me how the things are.

No, nothing but what's the point of counting the ones that are going to height-mog you when you're 6'4. Get a limb shortening surgery and then tell me how the things are.
Because height is normally distributed, but sure I'l ask a friend of mine who is 185 cm to count how many people heightmog him. Will that suffice?

Because height is normally distributed, but sure I'l ask a friend of mine who is 185 cm to count how many people heightmog him. Will that suffice?
Sure, ask your dwarf friend for the sake of the experiment.

Just learn rizz bro you will get girls dw
It's not about that you utter spastic JFL. Height-mog, frame-mog and IQ-mog is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
If you're not autistic about it you can rate me in PM if you want.
I mean you consider the guy that I posted as above HTN and hence you rating yourself as "low HTN" probably is a bit "over the top" but PM regardless.

He says that life only starts at chad but his "chads" are HTN at best. He probably over-exaggerates how over it is for normies because his normies are either Sub5 or LTN at best.
5’6 manlet larping like he is 6ft he is a sub 5 at best with no masculine or pretty boy features selling face rating to turbo spergs and normies with morbid curiosity he is a fucking cancer lastly he is ginger if you live in the uk you all know how gingers do like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444