When a foid who's uglier than you likes you it grinds your soul

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
747
Reputation
461
It makes you feel like the victim in an ugly bastard hentai. And as if it wasn't already bad enough you get attached to her because of breeding instincts. Probably one of the most emasculating things that can happen to you
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, TrueAfghan and LeonardMariana
I used to have so many ugly bitches fall for me. I lowks felt the same way but then I realized that maybe they liked me because I was attractive enough so I used that as motivation to ascend.
 
I used to have so many ugly bitches fall for me. I lowks felt the same way but then I realized that maybe they liked me because I was attractive enough so I used that as motivation to ascend.
No I don't feel like a man anymore I'm the one who's supposed to be the pursuer and she looked more masculine than me
 

Similar threads

RichmondBread
Replies
1
Views
18
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
james_2006
Replies
24
Views
125
chudjak_supremacy
C
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
0
Views
26
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
revivles
Replies
31
Views
249
HGH_
HGH_
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
12
Views
47
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • underbiteuser
  • BeanCelll
  • americanpakitruvcel
  • BecomingX
  • vaylenvislays
  • TrueAfghan
  • peopleslover21
Back
Top