When a girl says that 6'0 is 'tall' she doesn't actually mean tall

Doesn't look that wide there too. Just square clavicles and bitch waist
He doesn't look very wide on this photo because camera was close to ground and legs and rest of his body is much closer to camera than shoulders
first photo 1940s, second 1958
i cope with reeves tier expansion of frame
Steve Reeves in the 1940s 2
A483688375fca52b980c67cbdda8b06d

Last edited:
me too, I cope with reeves shrugs. I am 18,5 age and 17,5 inch untrained (not frauded) so I hope to reach at least 20 inch
20 inches would be actually mogger frame. If average frame in us is 18, 1/4 inches then 20 inches is almost 10% deviation from average.

Because if average height 177cm then 10% deviation would be 190cm which is surely chadlite tier imo

me too, I cope with reeves shrugs. I am 18,5 age and 17,5 inch untrained (not frauded) so I hope to reach at least 20 inch
ngl bro a bit framelet, whats your height? you can reach 20 natty but i would take time i guess.

with roids it will be easy

Im not quite sure about the statistics

but if youre under 6'1 its a failo (for zoomers)

6'2 minimum for height halo (for zoomers)
In netherlands ?

Because 6ft is pretty tall where i am from

ngl bro a bit framelet, whats your height? you can reach 20 natty but i would take time i guess.

with roids it will be easy
I am 6'1, and 65kg weight (if I was normal weight my frame would be average). I am thinkining about taking mk677 but I am scared of diabetes

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
first photo 1940s, second 1958
i cope with reeves tier expansion of frame
View attachment 1717851View attachment 1717852
He looks so good because of his waist and and straight clavicles but no cap I have the same frame as him in the first pic...barely trained. But loox added like 3 inches to his frame so technically it should be possible if you have a good response to anabolics

I am 6'1, and 65kg weight (if I was normal weight my frame would be average). I am thinkining about taking mk677 but I am scared of diabetes
yeah go for roids instead

watch this playlist, its not cope

He looks so good because of his waist and and straight clavicles but no cap I have the same frame as him in the first pic...barely trained. But loox added like 3 inches to his frame so technically it should be possible if you have a good response to anabolics
if you are not hyper responder just increase the dosage then xd

being wide by being a walking pharmacy is not hard but it might not look good.

Last edited:
Some girls say that 6'0 is 'tall' for a man, however 'tall' is only a linguistic term and doesn't relate to what she actually means.

For example some people say 'border collie' dog breed is big, and some says that border collie is average, however both mean the same size.

To be consider 'objectively' tall and attractive u need to be at least 6'2
6'3+ minimum to be considered "tall". 6'1 - 6'2 is a bit above average. 5'11 - 6' is average. Anything under 5'11 barefoot is turbo manlet in Western Europe.

yeah go for roids instead

watch this playlist, its not cope

Thanks man, I watched first video from this playlist few days ago. Do you think that mk677 would be good idea?

Thanks man, I watched first video from this playlist few days ago. Do you think that mk677 would be good idea?
I was very skinny through my teenage years so my estrogen levels were not high so I hope that my growth palates are not fused

6’ is tall to like 90% of women

It’s not tall among young sexually active men, for that something like 6’2 would suffice

But still putting arbitrary requirements on height, if you are 6 foot and fully grown there are other things much more important to worry about

can you get on hgh? you can use ugl product cause its cheaper. hgh would be best, both mk and hgh are not shit when they are alone. you should definetly add test.

when i roid, i will go for test + anadrol. as i read, anadrol gives insane strength. you need to train for strength to stress the bone so i will take anadrol for training harder. (wolfs law)
I was very skinny through my teenage years so my estrogen levels were not high so I hope that my growth palates are not fused
take ai for keeping estrogen low.

Last edited:
being wide by being a walking pharmacy is not hard but it might not look good.
Beats walking around looking like a gust of wind will blow you back to start, besides thin waist mogs delts anyway for beach appeal which is the only place where too big delts might seem weird...

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
besides thin waist mogs delts anyway
if you are shouldet you have no appeal, most people have average waist, i never heard of wide waist, maybe you wont get that v taper easily if you are average waist but you will still have good looking body.
where too big delts might seem weird...
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
its male gaze bro, it seems weird because its intimating, you will scare and feel weird as a man because he is a threat to you,
but as a woman your pussy is going to be wetter than the fucking niagara falls

can you get on hgh? you can use ugl product cause its cheaper. hgh would be best, both mk and hgh are not shit when they are alone. you should definetly add test.

when i roid, i will go for test + anadrol. as i read, anadrol gives insane strength. you need to train for strength to stress the bone so i will take anadrol for training harder. (wolfs law)

take ai for keeping estrogen low.
I don't think that I can get hgh. I dont want to take test because it reduces my natural test production. As far as I know there are no studies that after going off mk677 your natural gh production changes, although I don't think that there are studies on mk677 on teenagers (especially if you r going through puberty still like me, my beard is basically spare pubic hair)

I don't think that I can get hgh. I dont want to take test because it reduces my natural test production. As far as I know there are no studies that after going off mk677 your natural gh production changes, although I don't think that there are studies on mk677 on teenagers (especially if you r going through puberty still like me, my beard is basically spare pubic hair)
well maybe you can take hcg then. i would care much about shutting down. do your pct well.

mk increases the igf.

mk increases the igf.

obviously it increase igf since mk increases hgh, I am wondering about long term (after putting off mk) igf and hgh natural production

I'm 6ft1 barefoot and id say that im pretty tall

6'5 - 6'6 (195-198cm) is ideal imo