When a girl takes a chads cock you can hear her moans from literally miles away!

SoundnVision

SoundnVision

Fire
Joined
Feb 13, 2023
Posts
20,523
Reputation
23,745
Classic vid



@NW3Slayer
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Throw_Away, D02, Nardicus101 and 10 others
Those who know @NW3Slayer mushroom 7 inch 8 inch girth cock 💀☠️

Js to get dick mogged by me 🤣🤫
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away, Nardicus101, 146cmsubhuman and 4 others
you are 39 years old man on the teen forum and you talking about cocks
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Throw_Away, price. and -joe
you are 39 years old man on the teen forum and you talking about cocks
37 and this thread isn't a cock thread.

Plus stop following me around the fucking forum, cheers.
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Throw_Away, NW3Slayer, Vincent Freeman and 1 other person
@Bipolar2Cel

The pleasure a chad gives a woman is unbelievable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nardicus101 and NW3Slayer
Those who know @NW3Slayer mushroom 7 inch 8 inch girth cock 💀☠️

Js to get dick mogged by me 🤣🤫
What's this got to do with my thread?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: price. and NW3Slayer
Classic vid



@NW3Slayer


Back in the day when Frances big Foe Tiafoe was playing Challenger tournaments jfl

Biggest BBC in Tennis

His opponent couldnt cope and shot a ball accross the lake jfl

Those who know @NW3Slayer mushroom 7 inch 8 inch girth cock 💀☠️

Js to get dick mogged by me 🤣🤫

If i Had 8 inch girth, i d be the most famous Pornostar

Actually If i was a pornstar i d call myself "the mushroom"

37 and this thread isn't a cock thread.

Plus stop following me around the fucking forum, cheers.

You have a fan jfl


@146cmsubhuman
@Nardicus101
@horseman you need to rename into horsecock
@price.
@Gravitas
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nardicus101, 146cmsubhuman, Gravitas and 2 others
Back in the day when Frances big Foe Tiafoe was playing Challenger tournaments jfl

Biggest BBC in Tennis

His opponent couldnt cope and shot a ball accross the lake jfl



If i Had 8 inch girth, i d be the most famous Pornostar

Actually If i was a pornstar i d call myself "the mushroom"



You have a fan jfl


@146cmsubhuman
@Nardicus101
@horseman you need to rename into horsecock
@price.
@Gravitas
I always imagined Monflis having a huge BBC too
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer
maybe that's what itll sound like when i get to use my 7.75"nbpel monster
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer
Cage
 
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer and SoundnVision
  • +1
Reactions: NW3Slayer, Gudlifer and buccalfatremoval
Those who know @NW3Slayer mushroom 7 inch 8 inch girth cock 💀☠️

Js to get dick mogged by me 🤣🤫
im 8 inch bp never got to use it prob never will welcome to bp

Cristiano Ronaldo GIF
 
  • JFL
Reactions: -joe and Gudlifer
Classic vid



@NW3Slayer

idk how u cope bro, I remember launching up incognito tabs when i was 16 and I'd see ur posts, how tf do u cope genuinely.

I mean im currently swolen as fuck from post op aqualyx, and dude i feel like blowing my shit straight off. The amount of shit I have to do. My dog shit fat distribution, not being NT, drives me fucking insane.

I remember going to fucking college with a bunch of NT broccoli hair fags who were pulling girls I still even woke up having a nightmare about it. i just wonder when this shit all ends.

The things I do just to look like a normie and then still fall short. I don't want to dissapoint my parents either but God man idk what the fuck to do anymore. I may just be bipolar posting like I do but I really don't know. Maybe it is just fucking over
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: -joe and SoundnVision
idk how u cope bro, I remember launching up incognito tabs when i was 16 and I'd see ur posts, how tf do u cope genuinely.

I mean im currently swolen as fuck from post op aqualyx, and dude i feel like blowing my shit straight off. The amount of shit I have to do. My dog shit fat distribution, not being NT, drives me fucking insane.

I remember going to fucking college with a bunch of NT broccoli hair fags who were pulling girls I still even woke up having a nightmare about it. i just wonder when this shit all ends.

The things I do just to look like a normie and then still fall short. I don't want to dissapoint my parents either but God man idk what the fuck to do anymore. I may just be bipolar posting like I do but I really don't know. Maybe it is just fucking over
My life's pretty chill atm dude. I don't have a loving wife and kids which is sad but very few men have it these days anyway.
Maybe the kids bit and then their wife will leave them anyway..... Better to be single
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and FiendFiend
My life's pretty chill atm dude. I don't have a living wife and kids which is sad but very few men have it these days anyway.
Maybe the kids bit and then their wife will leave them anyway..... Better to be single
idk man what do u do? Work, then come home? Idk, maybe then you are far more NT than me, or you got lucky with a job that made you feel comfortable and is not enjoyable but at least bearable.

Idk man with how my mind works I can't cope anymore- with video games, even porn, probably am going to blow my shit smooth off or jump off a mountain, honestly.

My life's just one big nightmare. I would say the looks part and being insecure of it is a big part but the main part is neurodivergence I am agitated by everything, even can't do anything like go for a walk mid day because of there being people outside, so I walk my dog in the mornings.

I probably won't ever live a normal life, I've rotted on and off for 3 years since secondary ended. I'll see if this passes; I doubt it, though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and SoundnVision
idk man what do u do? Work, then come home? Idk, maybe then you are far more NT than me, or you got lucky with a job that made you feel comfortable and is not enjoyable but at least bearable.

Idk man with how my mind works I can't cope anymore- with video games, even porn, probably am going to blow my shit smooth off or jump off a mountain, honestly.

My life's just one big nightmare. I would say the looks part and being insecure of it is a big part but the main part is neurodivergence I am agitated by everything, even can't do anything like go for a walk mid day because of there being people outside, so I walk my dog in the mornings.

I probably won't ever live a normal life, I've rotted on and off for 3 years since secondary ended. I'll see if this passes; I doubt it, though.
Just focus on my hobbies tbh and go on plenty of holidays,without going into details don't want to dox myself
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
idk man what do u do? Work, then come home? Idk, maybe then you are far more NT than me, or you got lucky with a job that made you feel comfortable and is not enjoyable but at least bearable.

Idk man with how my mind works I can't cope anymore- with video games, even porn, probably am going to blow my shit smooth off or jump off a mountain, honestly.

My life's just one big nightmare. I would say the looks part and being insecure of it is a big part but the main part is neurodivergence I am agitated by everything, even can't do anything like go for a walk mid day because of there being people outside, so I walk my dog in the mornings.

I probably won't ever live a normal life, I've rotted on and off for 3 years since secondary ended. I'll see if this passes; I doubt it, though.
You can draw strength from the thought that you are younger than the OP and can turn everything around

Not that easy at your 30s and onward
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
Just focus on my hobbies tbh and go on plenty of holidays,without going into details don't want to dox myself
Yeah for sure geomaxxing is my only path, even then my self doubt and neurodivergence makes me think Im not even good enough jfl. It fucking sucks. I've tried to wage slave before and I did to save up money and god was it horrible man.

I can't do that shit more than a month or two. Mental health is no joke and I've put mine in the toilet the last couple years, my family has a history of suicide too it doesn't help.
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe and SoundnVision
idk man what do u do? Work, then come home? Idk, maybe then you are far more NT than me, or you got lucky with a job that made you feel comfortable and is not enjoyable but at least bearable.

Idk man with how my mind works I can't cope anymore- with video games, even porn, probably am going to blow my shit smooth off or jump off a mountain, honestly.

My life's just one big nightmare. I would say the looks part and being insecure of it is a big part but the main part is neurodivergence I am agitated by everything, even can't do anything like go for a walk mid day because of there being people outside, so I walk my dog in the mornings.

I probably won't ever live a normal life, I've rotted on and off for 3 years since secondary ended. I'll see if this passes; I doubt it, though.

Yeah for sure geomaxxing is my only path, even then my self doubt and neurodivergence makes me think Im not even good enough jfl. It fucking sucks. I've tried to wage slave before and I did to save up money and god was it horrible man.

I can't do that shit more than a month or two. Mental health is no joke and I've put mine in the toilet the last couple years, my family has a history of suicide too it doesn't help.
I can help with mental health pm me
 
  • +1
Reactions: -joe
You can draw strength from the thought that you are younger than the OP and can turn everything around

Not that easy at your 30s and onward
I try man if I could tell you what I did to try change my life it would be like a fucking essay.

Fucking subhuman acne that comes back to the point where I'm microdosing till i die tbh , subhuman fat distribution; mid as fuck bones. 5'9. I can't go outside without makeup.

JFL man , there is no ascending from this. I've dug a hole so deep I am never climbing out, imagine 3 years of fucking rotting, and even in that in secondary school, just come back home and rot on my PC. Dude it comes to a point where you just need to hang it up and call it a wrap man.

Horribly ND, 0 stress tolerance. I would prefer to rot but I don't know I am considering dropping this shit at college I am doing, it may get me kicked out of my parents home, or cause a massive argument, in which then I will probably go rope. There is no fixing my insecurities, I even have nightmares about this shit.

Its funny because I'd laugh to myself thinking it would never happen, and here I am, after 3 years of secondary just rotted away. There is no gym, no workaround, for face and mental health. Lol its like any attempt I try making breaking out of my cage leaves me in the same spot, its like getting your shot blocked every single fucking time. Time to call it a wraps

1790855170006


My lifes one big joke
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vincent Freeman and -joe
I try man if I could tell you what I did to try change my life it would be like a fucking essay.

Fucking subhuman acne that comes back to the point where I'm microdosing till i die tbh , subhuman fat distribution; mid as fuck bones. 5'9. I can't go outside without makeup.

JFL man , there is no ascending from this. I've dug a hole so deep I am never climbing out, imagine 3 years of fucking rotting, and even in that in secondary school, just come back home and rot on my PC. Dude it comes to a point where you just need to hang it up and call it a wrap man.

Horribly ND, 0 stress tolerance. I would prefer to rot but I don't know I am considering dropping this shit at college I am doing, it may get me kicked out of my parents home, or cause a massive argument, in which then I will probably go rope. There is no fixing my insecurities, I even have nightmares about this shit.

Its funny because I'd laugh to myself thinking it would never happen, and here I am, after 3 years of secondary just rotted away. There is no gym, no workaround, for face and mental health. Lol its like any attempt I try making breaking out of my cage leaves me in the same spot, its like getting your shot blocked every single fucking time. Time to call it a wraps

View attachment 5713276

My lifes one big joke
I’m going to say something you won’t like, but it’s true. If your ideal life is some kind of fantasy where you’re a chad slaying and getting validation, then obviously you’re destined for failure. But and this is important you can still do something at your age. If you keep rotting for another year or two, it’ll be really hard to turn things around. Yeah, having a neurodivergent condition isn't great, but your stats aren't so bad that you should just LDAR
 
Loud moan's start at 7 + length
and 5.5 + girth
 
  • JFL
Reactions: NW3Slayer and SoundnVision
@NW3Slayer does your thick 6.5 mushroom make women woan
It does jfl

My blonde ex was crying cause she came so good but i think she was special, the most orgasmic pussy i have ever had

I hate it when girls don't cum from Penetration
 
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision

Similar threads

IndecentEyes
Replies
2
Views
37
SPAM
SPAM
narrowkid
Replies
13
Views
66
Lefty Rankin
Lefty Rankin
Absurdist
Replies
27
Views
114
lovend
lovend

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top