When a Looksmaxxer Gets a GF

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Joined
Jan 16, 2022
Posts
18,253
Reputation
26,700
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 16453, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
I've realized there is nothing a girl can give me other than sex that I need.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Autists can’t handle simping for girls in relationships as sub-Chadlite like normies can.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I’m like that too lmfao bitch I don’t give a fuck about your problems

im just tryna get some ass
 
I’m like that too lmfao bitch I don’t give a fuck about your problems

im just tryna get some ass
Oh wow what a badass you are.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930 and Zeruel
If she’s taking my cock and cum she can have my emotional support too tbh
 
impossible to simp i dont understand how normuies can do it. But if i could, i would definitely become an emotional tampon for sex
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Holy fuck I hate how these redditards fucking type makes me want to slowly gut them while I stomp on their skull :lasereyes::lasereyes: (in Tony Hawk Pro Skater).
 
I've realized there is nothing a girl can give me other than sex that I need.
exactly. there is nothing else a women can offer me in a relationship other than pussy
people like us just aren't built to have meaningful relationships ig
 
exactly. there is nothing else a women can offer me in a relationship other than pussy
people like us just aren't built to have meaningful relationships ig
Maybe we are just coping because we can't get stacy to treat us like a king.
 
If she’s taking my cock and cum she can have my emotional support too tbh
Nah, girls usually have guys in the friendzone who can be their emotional tampons.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Zeruel
Nah, girls usually have guys in the friendzone who can be their emotional tampons.
I will cut that whore’s head off and shove it up her mother’s asshole.
 
hahahaha i knew this already

but makes it harder to get married ngl
 
exactly. there is nothing else a women can offer me in a relationship other than pussy
people like us just aren't built to have meaningful relationships ig
Maybe we are just coping because we can't get stacy to treat us like a king.
we would feel true love for a hqnp stacy

anything below is just a walking bitter pussy
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and HarrierDuBois
we would feel true love for a hqnp stacy

anything below is just a walking bitter pussy
Yeah I would feel true love for hqnp stacy, but they don't love me so.
 

Similar threads

markye67
Replies
8
Views
40
cold_nano
cold_nano
naturelover
Replies
6
Views
42
fallendown
fallendown
S
Replies
6
Views
29
BecomingX
BecomingX
IblameEklavya
Replies
50
Views
154
IblameEklavya
IblameEklavya
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
87
Views
245
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top