When a lower eyelid is made tighter HORIZONTALLY during canthoplasty, is the effect an observed increase in PFL?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
No the PFL would not increase at all just the ratio in length vs height.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
No the PFL would not increase at all just the ratio in length vs height.
Ok, because Taban did not modify my lateral canthus at all.

did you want him to?
He didn’t want to. He said my outer corner was already higher than inner corner. He said the droopy lower lid made the eye look negatively tilted

He didn’t want to. He said my outer corner was already higher than inner corner. He said the droopy lower lid made the eye look negatively tilted
He can just fucking reject you like that? Brutal as hell. Hopefully he'll fix my eye area in the future.

Makes sense then, too much PCT looks feminine, but tight lower lid is always nice

He can just fucking reject you like that? Brutal as hell. Hopefully he'll fix my eye area in the future.
I told him before hand I wanted a conservative natural result and I didn’t really want to get an almond shaped eye.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Like this guy has PCT, but the lower droopy lids give the illusion of it looking negatively tilted

Palpebral_Fissure,Long-large.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nobody96 and Deleted member 2205
Like this guy has PCT, but the lower droopy lids give the illusion of it looking negatively tilted

Palpebral_Fissure,Long-large.jpg
Yeah. I remember I asked him what’s gonna happen in canthoplasty and then he told me to hold mirror and actually point out my lateral canthus is higher than my medial canthus. The tightened lower lid being elevated makes it look slightly pct

Should I just let Taban do whatever he wants to my eye or make specific recommendations? I know he doesn't like people who are potentially BDDcel

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Should I just let Taban do whatever he wants to my eye or make specific recommendations? I know he doesn't like people who are potentially BDDcel
Umm, just don’t come in using PSL terms and talking about IPD and medial canthus and stuff

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
he better stfu and does what you pay for
remember no respect to customer = no payment