When a shitskin doesn't know his place...

Deleted member 16036

Deleted member 16036

Bronze
When a fucking sewer rat curry doesn't know his place

2744570 2741384 PSX 20220213 005217

It's fucking over @RabidRosaries

Rope while you still can:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: the world a better place without you

Screenshot 20220214 041407  01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Hueless, Marsiere214 and 5 others
they either submit and give they females up let white cucks bully them or they conquer fuck all the white women get rich and enjoy life

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
bro arent you ethnic as well lmao

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Shrek2OnDvD and ROTTING
they either submit and give they females up let white cucks bully them or they conquer fuck all the white women get rich and enjoy life
Stfu, you can't even construct a proper sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and RealLooksmaxxer
hes 6'3 and has hair mogs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17291 and 27 others
Not leanmaxxed but 6'3 and already better bones than u lmao hedgehog Twink. Keep coping your hedgehog genes won't propagate dw
Propagate seems like word that's too big for your tiny brain

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and volcelfatcel
keep coping while you are amogged and annihilated by the power of Brahma you greycel spastic with the iq of a raccoon

@RabidRosaries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Hueless and 9 others
Your brown dude. I'm not a shitskin, you r.
You literally look a gulf arab and call people shitskins and insult them for being indians just lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17291, 5'8manlet and 5 others
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GREEK (THATS A MORPH, ORIGINAL PIC WAS EVEN MORE ETHNIC)
View attachment 1541821
YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A GULF ARAB
@Preston
laughs cage GIF

BRO WTF IMAGINE CALLING THESE PPL SHITSKINS
yo this guy looks just like the janitor at my college he's a pretty nice guy tho

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 6 others
yo this guy looks just like the janitor at my college he's a pretty nice guy tho
Bro i thought @sandcelmuttcel looked like a levant arab, this guy is greek and looks like a fucking saudi gulf guy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
@Prestons
keep coping while you are amogged and annihilated by the power of Brahma you greycel spastic with the iq of a raccoon

View attachment 1541823
@RabidRosaries
It's funny how all these coping curries r attacking. Because 99% of this fourm is made of curry incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 16618 and 1 other person
he is so ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
@Prestons

It's funny how all these coping curries r attacking. Because 99% of this fourm is made of curry incels
that's right tag preston in plural

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, .👽., Deleted member 14160 and 4 others
@Prestons

You talk about coping curries when no one is attacking you. Im questioning your thought, you're greek sure but you definitely dont look even remotely white, you literally look heavily arab :lul:
Just lol at insulting people for being indian when you look like a gulf arab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, .👽. and 6 others
Propagate seems like word that's too big for your tiny brain
Says a guy whose crowning achievement in life is posting his best possible pics on a forum and getting mediocre results lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Bro i thought @sandcelmuttcel looked like a levant arab, this guy is greek and looks like a fucking saudi gulf guy
I have white skin, light colored eyes. You can clearly see it in the pic. Look up different ethnic phenotypes you uneducated curry rat. Actually read this screenshot, it sums up your shit lifes:feelswhy:
Screenshot 20220214 041117  01

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, goat2x and volcelfatcel
I have white skin, light colored eyes. You can clearly see it in the pic. Look up different ethnic phenotypes you uneducated curry rat. Actually read this screenshot, it sums up your shit lifes:feelswhy:View attachment 1541839
@SubhumanCurrycel your Bible buddy

I have white skin, light colored eyes. You can clearly see it in the pic. Look up different ethnic phenotypes you uneducated curry rat. Actually read this screenshot, it sums up your shit lifes:feelswhy:View attachment 1541839
Muh white skin, you literally looked like a gulf rape baby just fucking laughing and I have absolutely nothing against your looks themselves but you're not white you coping arab
Light colored eyes? you have like light brown eyes not blue, green. Stop coping

Imagine attacking people for being ethnics when you look like this *morphed pic with your skin giga lightened and you still could pass in pakistan* @Salludon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Says a guy whose crowning achievement in life is posting his best possible pics on a forum and getting mediocre results lmao
I obliterated you. Stfu and know your place

Muh white skin, you literally looked like a gulf rape baby just fucking laughing and I have absolutely nothing against your looks themselves but you're not white you coping arab

Imagine attacking people for being ethnics when you look like this *morphed pic with your skin giga lightened and you still could pass in pakistan* @Salludon
View attachment 1541847
Whatever floats your boat buddy. Go back to to jerking off your dog you inbred curry rat. You clowns will be on this fourm for the rest of your pathetic lives. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: you can tell by the number responses on this fourm

JFL, at your selfhating ass, you look like an arab or turk. Not in a million years would I guess white:lul:
Brah the pic I posted is a morph of him with the skin extremely lightened

In the original pic he literally looked like a Pakistani

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 4 others
JFL, at your selfhating ass, you look like an arab or turk. Not in a million years would I guess white:lul:
Look up Anatolian Greek

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Marsiere214
Whatever floats your boat buddy. Go back to to jerking off your dog you inbred curry rat. You clowns will be on this fourm for the rest of your pathetic lives. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: you can tell by the number responses on this fourm
Keep coping you gulf Arab
Claiming white :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Marsiere214

this fucker calls himself "jason" :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 1 other person

Ok just start making up shit now, doesn't matter I'm still not Indian, thank fucking lord🇬🇷🇬🇷🇬🇷

What is a shitskin ? , am I a shitskin OP ?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I never claimed to be white you feeble minded moron. I'm Greek. Look up island Greek genetics
I don’t give a singular fuck about genetics you look like a fucking paki
In fact there are Indians in this forum with lighter skin than you

Muh white skin you literally looked like a paki when I rated you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

View attachment 1541847
I don't want to join this beef, I don't even know why op is against that indian, but he looks greek to me
I've actually been to Greece, many people are darker than him and don't have colored eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 6 others
I don’t give a singular fuck about genetics you look like a fucking paki
In fact there are Indians in this forum with lighter skin than you
View attachment 1541854
Muh white skin you literally looked like a paki when I rated you
Ok👌 whatever helps you cope... But remember

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220214-041117__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220214-041117__01.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't want to join this beef, I don't even know why op is against that indian, but he looks greek to me
I've actually been to Greece, many people are darker than him and don't have colored eyes
If that’s how bad Greece is :lul::lul::lul:
Imagine even considering them European

This guy looked way way way more ethnic in the original pic he deleted from Imgur that’s a morph with him bleached, he could legit pass in Pakistan in his actual pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Greeks look similar to turks and many arabs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
If that’s how bad Greece is :lul::lul::lul:
Imagine even considering them European

This guy looked way way way more ethnic in the original pic he deleted from Imgur that’s a morph with him bleached, he could legit pass in Pakistan
Keep on lying:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: your still inferior

Mirin at your sentience trying to claim him as anything but a curry.

U r what u look like. Op = curry, to any Northern European

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 14160, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15004
Mirin at your sentience trying to claim him as anything but a curry.

U r what u look like. Op = curry, to any Northern European
Op is a literal Pakistani with light brown eyes

Sfcels will claim him as one of their own but I have rated him, op passes in punjab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 16834
Op is a literal Pakistani with light brown eyes

Sfcels will claim him as one of their own but I have rated him, op passes in punjabi

Greek and Pakistani are the same people so makes sense

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and volcelfatcel
Greek and Pakistani are the same people so makes sense
idk man, the line blurring after seeing op jfl. Even has the short chin traditional of south asians in the unmorphed version

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834