When a shitskin doesn't know his place...

Greek and Pakistani are the same people so makes sense

@TeraCope54 was right
@looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17174, 5'8manlet and 10 others
idk man, the line blurring after seeing op jfl. Even has the short chin traditional of south asians in the unmorphed version

Turks Greeks Slavs Italians and Pakistanis are all the same people. Literally same people. All subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 15099
HOLY SHIT YOU'RE GREEK (THATS A MORPH, ORIGINAL PIC WAS EVEN MORE ETHNIC)
View attachment 1541821
YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A GULF ARAB
@Preston
laughs cage GIF

BRO WTF IMAGINE CALLING THESE PPL SHITSKINS
I can believe you are Greek, or even Albanian or Turkish or Kurdish, hell I even think you can pass as Italian, but can also believe you totally as Iraqi, pak, or even curry, but from like UP or HP or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, johncruz12345 and volcelfatcel
I don't want to join this beef, I don't even know why op is against that indian, but he looks greek to me
I've actually been to Greece, many people are darker than him and don't have colored eyes
greeks are white

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16618, Deleted member 16834 and gamma
Mirin at your sentience trying to claim him as anything but a curry.

U r what u look like. Op = curry, to any Northern European
Op is a literal Pakistani with light brown eyes

Sfcels will claim him as one of their own but I have rated him, op passes in punjab
He doesn't look "indian" to me
Can pass as levantine that is on the mediterranean sea so there is sometimes similar genetic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
Can pass as levantine that is on the mediterranean sea so there is sometimes similar genetic
nah dude
i have seen his unmorphed pics, he can easily pass in pakistan and shit like saudi arabia without any problem, he even has the typical short chin south asians have.

I don't believe it. Only northern italians are white rest are arab rape babies.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

Lol keep coping with fancy words buddyboyo

To a racist americunt from Alabama OP is another curry munching retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, chaddyboi66, Looks234 and 6 others
People are coping hard here. Rabid Rosaries isn't facially a "chad" per se but he's above average with good hair and 6'3 height. He's got good SMV.

I don't know why this "Greek" guy is acting all high and mighty considering he would pass in India as an uncommon Punjabi or people from some other groups:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and johncruz12345
nah dude
i have seen his unmorphed pics, he can easily pass in pakistan and shit like saudi arabia without any problem, he even has the typical short chin south asians have.

I don't believe it. Only northern italians are white rest are arab rape babies.
This is a non white?
Attachments 16

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and gamma
Less inbred, he can easily pass as gulf or exotic paki in his original pics. I literally thought he was northern pakistani or arab :lul:
can pass as Arab sure, but not really Persian. I actually thought he has that vibe of those lightskin UP migrant workers who go to Himachal and Utarakhand to work during the tourist season

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209 and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel the guy on the top looks whiter than op? That pic from wikipedia is similar to the "average greek"
Screenshot 20220214 143657 Samsung Internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
If you're curry don't post your face unless you are Chadpreet looks

Unless you are me of course and just the most likeable character ever

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 15827
Isn't hair color the same? Both black
Yeah, jet black basically same shit. Ethnic af beard, he looked like an exotic Pakistani or Arab not even close to green. @sandcelmuttcel unironically does look white tho

Yeah, jet black basically same shit. Ethnic af beard, he looked like an exotic Pakistani or Arab not even close to green. @sandcelmuttcel unironically does look white tho
@sandcelmuttcel could pass in north italy?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and gamma
Wdym his eyes are green

Greeks are white. Their facial features are different from Arabs and curries.

Actually it's curries who cope with bollywood actors who get selected for white euro features.

Avarage paki looks aboriginal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • JFL
  • +1
This looks Med?

Attachments

• PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    PSX_20220213_140914.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 0
@RabidRosaries

Watch this and you'll know why you suffer and esp in the camera lens.

Part of it is pheno and the other part is your midface and craniofacial development

@RabidRosaries

Watch this and you'll know why you suffer and esp in the camera lens.

Part of it is pheno and the other part is your midface and craniofacial development

Ok bro thanks btw how are your parents? All good?

Ok bro thanks btw how are your parents? All good?

And your aspie punchable boring personality that is seemingly incredibly fresh of the banana boat doesn't help either

Double failo

You probably have an accent

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
And your aspie punchable boring personality that is seemingly incredibly fresh of the banana boat doesn't help either

Double failo

You probably have an accent
Ok bro but how are your parents?

ethnic on ethnic violence yet again.. let's go
Drama Popcorn GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641 and chaddyboi66
You literally look a gulf arab and call people shitskins and insult them for being indians just lol
I feel like hes larping as greek and he is actually a shitskin who thinks is med passing

• JFL
  • +1
its a bleached morph, his eyes were like a hazel/lbrown when i rated him
@volcelfatcel looks like I'm living in head rent free. bleaching my skin🤣🤣🤣, what fucking cope!!!! I included some pics of my skin. Just because you guys inferior and predestined for a life of inceldom doesn't mean you gotta be jelly bro

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220217-131415.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-131415.jpg
    824.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-131456.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-131456.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-131432.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-131432.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220217-131524.jpg
    Screenshot_20220217-131524.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 0
I feel like hes larping as greek and he is actually a shitskin who thinks is med passing
Go back to jerking off your dog you braindead moron

Go back to jerking off your dog you braindead moron
Keep coping u utter subhuman abomination no amount of skin whitening will make u look European.
Remember, once a shitskin forever a shitskin

• JFL
Keep coping u utter subhuman abomination no amount of skin whitening will make u look European.
Remember, once a shitskin forever a shitskin
Why would I whiten my skin, I just provide examples of skin tone what r talking about dude.

greek is more shitskin than albania why claim ur white

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Maybe hazel?
Light hazel
its a bleached morph, his eyes were like a hazel/lbrown when i rated him
"Hazel" eyes don't exist and is a made up term:

Second half of this post under the spoilered section
IGNORE THIS FIRST HALF IT'S NOT RELEVANT.
[ISPOILER]My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.[/ISPOILER]
THIS IS THE IMPORTANT PART:
Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.

Hazel​

Hazel eyes are due to a combination of Rayleigh scattering and a moderate amount of melanin in the iris' anterior border layer.[4][36] Hazel eyes often appear to shift in color from a brown to a green. Although hazel mostly consists of brown and green, the dominant color in the eye can either be brown/gold or green. This is how many people mistake hazel eyes to be amber and vice versa.[69][70][71][72][73][74][75] This can sometimes produce a multicolored iris, i.e., an eye that is light brown/amber near the pupil and charcoal or dark green on the outer part of the iris (or vice versa) when observed in sunlight.
Definitions of the eye color hazel vary: it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light brown or gold, as in the color of a hazelnut shell.[69][71][74][76]

Around 18% of the US population and 5% of the world population have hazel eyes.[50]

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: gamma
"Hazel" eyes don't exist and is a made up term:

Second half of this post under the spoilered section

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Mine are dark green some ppl would call that hazel.

Most who claim hazel have brown with a little bit of green

• +1