When are you retards going to realise there’s no such thing as ‘Chad’

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Seriously, all my friends that are women have never dated anyone with abs or anyone over 6'1 or anyone who makes 6 figures.... Who is this ‘Chad’ that all the ladies are getting? Did I miss the memo? How do you think short men exsist without short genes??

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and BigJimsWornOutTires
:ogre: because they're like 0.01% of men.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@wizard master thoughts?

Mirin postmaxxing

:ogre: because they're like 0.01% of men.
I think it is possible for there to be a man over 6 feet tall, ripped, charismatic, and earning at least six figures.

The issue with incels isn't so much that they don't possess some or all of those characteristics but that they assume by default all women want men who meet that criteria by default.

They assume women are superficial by nature, only date/marry men as described above, and ironically enough incels end up projecting how superficial and judgmental they are.

How often have incels not noticed/chose not to notice the woman who has a great personality and would be loving and devoted to then simply because she doesn't meet arbitrary and unrealistic standards in terms of beauty and sexual desires?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17448, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 18244
Smart incels know Chad is mythological, unfortunately most incels aren't smart
Usually the people that slay are redpilled htns

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 17791
I think it is possible for there to be a man over 6 feet tall, ripped, charismatic, and earning at least six figures.

The issue with incels isn't so much that they don't possess some or all of those characteristics but that they assume by default all women want men who meet that criteria by default.

They assume women are superficial by nature, only date/marry men as described above, and ironically enough incels end up projecting how superficial and judgmental they are.

How often have incels not noticed/chose not to notice the woman who has a great personality and would be loving and devoted to then simply because she doesn't meet arbitrary and unrealistic standards in terms of beauty and sexual desires?
8E51D9D8 4612 4FA5 92A2 CA3A72CCB600

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Usually the people that slay are redpilled htns
What I don't get is that women supposedly have destroyed vaginas from sleeping with loads of Chads, but Chad's penis somehow isn't rubbed raw from all the constant shagging?

"Redpilled"
Regardless of what you call it Chad is a caricature, like even if he was real could anyone really take him seriously as a person? Like just picture it. Picture the man that incels homoerotically describe in vivid detail. In real life. Like, at a grocery store. Or in line at a taco truck.

Do people follow him around with big battery operated fans so he can always have a perfect breeze rustling his hair?

Is his bedroom just one giant wall-to-wall mattress so that the 100s, 1000s, 100,000,000s of women fawning over his golden dong can fit?

When he eats a nature valley bar, do the crumbs eject themselves into the atmosphere like tiny meteors so that none fall into his perfectly quaffed chest hair?

Like it’s just so comical, Chad isn’t someone women would date. Chad isn’t someone they would fuck. Chad is someone you giggle at behind your hand while you’re out with your extended family and your great Aunt Merril calls him a “swarthy beast” to great Uncle Hobart’s chagrin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
My ex-gf mentioned once casually how after work she went with another girl from her workplace to a hotel to hang out with some soccer players(closest thing we have to Chads here in Romania) who invited them, I never saw them in real life except on TV, but they do exist...
It took me 2 years of orbiting and simping in college, to have her as my girlfriend while those athletes simply walked in at her workplace, started to chat and invited the girls to their hotel(she swore they just had a drink, talked and nothing happened, but I' m pretty suspicious about this).

My ex-gf mentioned once casually how after work she went with another girl from her workplace to a hotel to hang out with some soccer players(closest thing we have to Chads here in Romania) who invited them, I never saw them in real life except on TV, but they do exist...
It took me 2 years of orbiting and simping in college, to have her as my girlfriend while those athletes simply walked in at her workplace, started to chat and invited the girls to their hotel(she swore they just had a drink, talked and nothing happened, but I' m pretty suspicious about this).
Sure, guys like that are real, but why do you think these are the only guys that get attention from women? It's just objectively untrue. I have tons of friends and none of them meet all 3 of those criteria (and for some, they don't meet any of those criteria) and they don't have any issue getting laid because they have lovely personalities, hygiene, and some even have a sense of style. To be clear, I'm not saying these are unattractive guys, it's just that the things that make them attractive do not involve their height, muscle mass, or salary (bone structure and race are also super varied among all of the guys I am thinking of, since that's another set of things they seem to get hung up on).

I'm not gonna deny that some women have unrealistic standards, but I don't think that's the case for the majority - obviously I don't have stats on the preferences of every woman, but I have met lovely women from all different walks of life and they all have very different preferences from each other and few of them prefer this elusive "Chad" type that the incels speak of lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Chad is an enigma