When Becky punches above her weight and goes for Chad, this is what happens.

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
She introduces Brett Maverick on her channel as her BFF (obviously he smashed). Two weeks later, enough is enough. People take advantage of her. It's over for beckycels.

Edit: Apparently, she's really famous on youtube and tiktok; she gave Brett Maverick exposure by posting him all over and Brett promised to return the favor but he never posted her even once. It's truly over for Beckys who punch above their weight.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Yuya Moggershima, Danish_Retard and 73 others
I fucking hate toilets @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19036, Roquefort and 12 others
Suifuel for @Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, AscendingHero, Marsiere214 and 5 others
would pump and dump and give her some of this Aryan Semen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19036, Roquefort and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Marsiere214, oldcelloser and 5 others
The generation of single motherhood
Knowing women would rather go for Chad or nothing is brutal as a man. It’s either you’re perfect or you’re nothing... top suicidefuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Roquefort, Deleted member 14392 and 23 others
The generation of single motherhood
Knowing women would rather go for Chad or nothing is brutal as a man. It’s either you’re perfect or you’re nothing... top suicidefuel ngl
You can get a dopamine hit when Chad pumps and dumps. JFL I'm her looksmatch but she'll never consider dating me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 23554, HerpDerpson and 5 others
You can get a dopamine hit when Chad pumps and dumps. JFL I'm her looksmatch but she'll never consider dating me
I was sadly hanging out with a 3.5-4/10 girl and witnessed her brutally turn down her looksmatch for me and my buddy (were like 5-6/10) BRUTAL
It’s like we aren’t really attracted to her but holy shit dude this is pretty much all you get as a man in 2020 suicidefuel beyond belief.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, lungorichard, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Brutal Maverick pill

She got what she deserved there are plenary of less attractive male you tubers that would have been nicer to her

still she won’t learn anything cus feminist agenda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 23554, Ken and 8 others
I was sadly hanging out with a 3.5-4/10 girl and witnessed her brutally turn down her looksmatch for me and my buddy (were like 5-6/10) BRUTAL
It’s like we aren’t really attracted to her but holy shit dude this is pretty much all you get as a man in 2020 suicidefuel beyond belief.
I've had a similar experience. I had an FWB who was 4/10. She brutally rejected her looksmatch who was simping for her, ready to pay for her gym membership, give her stipend and so on, to be FWB with me and I was barely giving her attention.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mugabi, Deleted member 23554, latincell95 and 6 others
I've had a similar experience. I had an FWB who was 4/10. She brutally rejected her looksmatch who was simping for her, ready to pay for her gym membership, give her stipend and so on, to be FWB with me and I was barely giving her attention.
I hate women so much JFL this shit is unseeable in the eyes of a blackpilled, I just recently BP a friend and he just kept staring back at me and laughing every time the guy shot his shot and failed every single time. And when she started talking about how many bodies she had I chuckled and said Welcome to America. Bitch probably has around 80 bodies or more and she’s a subhuman ginger 3.5/10 chubby no jawline jew nose low cheekbones the whole undesirable nine yards JFLLLLLLL

SHE IS SO STUPID SHE HASN’T REALIZED THEY ALL USED HER FOR SEX AND NO ONE WANTS TO PROCREATE WITH HER!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, justalooksmaxer, Roquefort and 13 others
"I can change him"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 19297, Roquefort and 17 others
She introduces Brett Maverick on her channel as her BFF (obviously he smashed). Two weeks later, enough is enough. People take advantage of her. It's over for beckycels.

Edit: Apparently, she's really famous on youtube and tiktok; she gave Brett Maverick exposure by posting him all over and Brett promised to return the favor but he never posted her even once. It's truly over for Beckys who punch above their weight.

she's mentally jerking herself off. i know cause i do it all the time.

bitch got pumped and dumped now she's acting like she's fed up but she'll make the same mistake

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19297, Roquefort and 11 others
Would attempt to bleach that baboon with semen, would it work? i dont care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19297 and Filippo
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 19297, justalooksmaxer and 7 others
Water is wet tbh. Its what these beckies fail to understand with the "chad or nothing" mindset. If he is dating people below his looksmatch he has sidechicks 100%.

She will make the same mistake again. Lust is too strong of an emotion for most people to control. Once again looks are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 19297, Yuhbwoynadia and 15 others
I fucking hate toilets @personalityinkwell @rightfulcel
Toilets are disgusting. Whenever I see a toilet I walk in the opposite direction because I don't want to smell the stench of cum. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, thereallegend, Deleted member 13592 and 2 others
Stupid whore. This bitch wants people to feel bad about her? NO. Get fucked BITCH! Maybe next time try dating within your lane, BITCH!!!!

Female logic
>Chase Chad's outside their league>Get mad when Chad only wants to fuck than leaves>Call all men evil and fuckbois>Ignores subhuman that's on her looks level, and will be loyal and care for her>Goes back to Chad chasing> Rinse wash and repeat. I fucking HATE modern woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 23554 and 16 others
"I know I am a great person, I know I am a loyal person"
Pepelaugh emote

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, latincell95, Primalsplit and 9 others
Water is wet tbh. Its what these beckies fail to understand with the "chad or nothing" mindset. If he is dating people below his looksmatch he has sidechicks 100%.

She will make the same mistake again. Lust is too strong of an emotion for most people to control. Once again looks are everything.
100% facts.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Nautica
Stupid whore. This bitch wants people to feel bad about her? NO. Get fucked BITCH! Maybe next time try dating within your lane, BITCH!!!!

Female logic
>Chase Chad's outside their league>Get mad when Chad only wants to fuck than leaves>Call all men evil and fuckbois>Ignores subhuman that's on her looks level, and will be loyal and care for her>Goes back to Chad chasing> Rinse wash and repeat. I fucking HATE modern woman
After all that, she builds walls and defense mechanisms for normie men to overcome before they get a peck on the cheek. Meanwhile chad creampied on the first date lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 23554, latincell95 and 9 others

Female logic

No, like, actually this is a great thread op. Fucking nigger foids thinking they'll get some of chads seed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554 and \/orman
No, like, actually this is a great thread op. Fucking nigger foids thinking they'll get some of chads seed :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Don’t be racist. All races of women are chadsexual.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Xangsane, \/orman and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart
@Short Ugly and Brown

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and fogdart
idk why ppl like this are popular in yt. couldnt stand listening to more than 20 seconds of her video.

I rather read greycel wall of texts that i would never do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Oberyn and Cope_detector
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Toilets are disgusting. Whenever I see a toilet I walk in the opposite direction because I don't want to smell the stench of cum. Shoo shoo disgusting creature.
based brother

it's over

That's Teala Dunn, an actress. Every single one of her boyfriends has been male model tier, but they didn't stick with her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 23554, Ken and 7 others
That's Teala Dunn, an actress. Every single one of her boyfriends has been male model tier, but they didn't stick with her.
She'd rather be pumped and dumped by Chad than go for her looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Xangsane and oldcelloser
Brett Maverick is living black pill lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Ken, \/orman and 1 other person
Shannon learned this 7+ times. I believe she is now a lesbian.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, Deleted member 23554, \/orman and 3 others

@whiteissuperior @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @tyronelite I constantly see people bitching about Tyrones who strictly go for white/mixed women, leaving out slim educated upperclass black women like the girl in OP who strictly date white guys. From what I've observed, Slim educated upperclass black women usually reject black men (unless he's a mulatto bad boy) for Chads and end up getting treated like shit. These girls literally worship Chads like Asian women, but nobody talks about it. The black women who bitch about black men dating white women are usually the ghetto fat ones who can't attract Chads themselves - the slim educated ones usually go for white men even if he's not that GL. For example Kamala Harris, Candance Owens, Ketanji Brown etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, blackbencarson, Pikabro and 7 others
@whiteissuperior @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite @AscendingHero @tyronelite I constantly see people bitching about Tyrones who strictly go for white/mixed women, leaving out slim educated upperclass black women like the girl in OP who strictly date white guys. From what I've observed, Slim educated upperclass black women usually reject black men (unless he's a mulatto bad boy) for Chads and end up getting treated like shit. These girls literally worship Chads like Asian women, but nobody talks about it. The black women who bitch about black men dating white women are usually the ghetto fat ones who can't attract Chads themselves - the slim educated ones usually go for white men even if he's not that GL. For example Kamala Harris, Candance Owens, Ketanji Brown etc.
I’ve noticed this too tbh:

Still it’s only about half the time (JFL). Also only american women do this. Women from our countries don’t do this,

This is why my wife has to be first gen immigrant like me tbh;

I can’t deal with American self hatred and ghettoness

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Oberyn and fogdart
Wait this bitch literally went viral on TikTok for being retarded and tries so hard to be white. She’s a terrible example

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 23554, \/orman and 4 others
I’ve noticed this too tbh:

Still it’s only about half the time (JFL). Also only american women do this. Women from our countries don’t do this,

This is why my wife has to be first gen immigrant like me tbh;

I can’t deal with American self hatred and ghettoness
Wait this bitch literally went viral on TikTok for being retarded and tries so hard to be white. She’s a terrible example
Bruh she's not the only one - I can post so many examples from tiktok. You should see how black women praise each other for securing a white man - you'd think they won a prize. Just go on tiktok and search "black woman white man" and read the comments. The only reason why black women complain about black men dating interracially is that most of them cannot do it successfully - those who can, do it and brag about it. Incel TV said it that if white men preferred Black women over Asian women, it would be over for us black men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, gymmaxedhorse, Chadethnic101 and 9 others