When did Looksmax become all about softmaxx? Why's everyone anti-hardmaxxing?

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Literally just a few years back on Lookism when I posted there & this site prior to 2022 hardmaxxing was spoken of & considered, seen as realistic. Everybody here gives advice to even boneless chinks, Indians, etc. like "just lose weight" or "it's over," like tf? No effort at all...

Nowadays all you fuckers here talk about is skincare, hair styling and steroids? Wtf? Hardly ANY looksmaxxing advice given here passes low-tier, woman shit. What happened to the brains? The "looksmaxxing" advice here is akin to the "advice" women give each other ffs -- low-tier shit.

Like what's next? You niggas gonna tell each other to apply eyeliner and high heels (already got faggots here wearing lifts) rather than considering REAL surgery? I mean don't cope, everyone here isn't a fucking Chad so it's silly to think the softmaxx is the limit when it's plain ignorance & anti-blackpill to reject hardmaxx. It's retarded to pass this info as "useful" you can get the same looksmaxxing tips here you'd get from female looksmaxxing circles. "Oh just do your hair differently." "Oh just hit the butt in the gym." "Oh you look great already!" JFL

This site seems to all be about topical, easy, cheap shit, like wtf? You think the AVERAGE guy is gonna become Chad with topical skincare & going to a gym? LOL It's low-effort & bad, every nigga here fails to give ANY advice beyond style, skincare & the gymcelling, it's cringe.

Half the advice here is not much better than what some Redpill Reddit or even more mainstream, normie Reddit advice will give you.

"Shower more, hold frame, use 'X' product/supp, run more to increase cardio, have killer game, avoid carbs." JFL backwards shit mostly. It's the advice Pajeets & Chinks give each other while trying every "trick" to increase the cringe factor many'd face doing this over the top shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 28414, FutureSlayer and 19 others
I like steroids

Hasnt changed at all. Most posts have never been about hardcelling

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, LowTierNormie, datboijj and 5 others
Hasnt changed at all. Most posts have never been about hardcelling

There were many more frequent posts inquiring about surgery, advice, etc. that didn't come mostly in the form of advice like just losing weight & getting a haircut. You're just blinded by this shit because you too have become brainwashed by the new-wave of softmaxxing crowd.

There was a much more prominent anti-redpill and pro-blackpill crowd years back that have been replaced with teen copers on here today, shifting posting topics from de-Chinkifying or de-Niggyfying to shit like thinking every nigga just needs low bf% to become Chadlite.

Last edited:
It’s cheating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, ascension and 4 others
Softmaxx before hardmaxx

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 20704
There were many more frequent posts inquiring about surgery, advice, etc. that didn't come mostly in the form of advice like just losing weight & getting a haircut. You're just blinded by this shit because you too have become brainwashed by the new-wave of softmaxxing crowd.

There was a much more prominent anti-redpill and pro-blackpill crowd years back that have been replaced with teen copers on here today.
Maybe on lookism. Looksmax has mainly been garbage shit posts for the most

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Oh wow autistic NEET teens cant afford surgeries who wouldve thought

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Joe Rogancel, anactualdude and 10 others
Literally just a few years back on Lookism when I posted there & this site prior to 2022 hardmaxxing was spoken of & considered, seen as realistic. Everybody here gives advice to even boneless chinks, Indians, etc. like "just lose weight" or "it's over," like tf? No effort at all...

Nowadays all you fuckers here talk about is skincare, hair styling and steroids? Wtf? Hardly ANY looksmaxxing advice given here passes low-tier, woman shit. What happened to the brains? The "looksmaxxing" advice here is akin to the "advice" women give each other ffs -- low-tier shit.
It is because IT WORKS.

The BEST looksmaxxes you can do are literally: weight loss, haircuts/hair maintenance, skincare, steroids for good body, and maybe fillers if you have money.

Hardmaxxing is a MEME.

Foids discuss fillers and other light shit BECAUSE IT WORKS. Women are not autists like faggots.org. They know what they want (Chad), and they choose the MOST effective way to get him (fillers, makeup and weight loss).

PS. Also, like @Hueless said, basement autists do not have money to do ANY hardmax, hell, even fillers.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, czwarty, 5.5psl and 11 others
Plastic surgery is insanely expensive, comes with heavy risks, and most people don't need it. Unless you're horribly deformed, you'll look much more attractive going to the gym instead of getting a rhinoplasty

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26678, ifyouwannabemylover, cancercell and 2 others
Softmaxx before hardmaxx

7na9r6rllrr11.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

b6a.jpg

2013218111813_133.jpg

Plastic surgery is insanely expensive, comes with heavy risks, and most people don't need it. Unless you're horribly deformed, you'll look much more attractive going to the gym instead of getting a rhinoplasty

.org moment. Most guys need BIG risks for BIG rewards, nobody who is far beneath Chad is acending with gym & Retinol alone JFL

Even your beloved @Amnesia pokes fun at looksmaxxing & hardmaxxing yet he himself has a GOOD BASE & surgerymaxxed to keep going, now discredits the power of looks cuz he's retarded. Literally every guy who is born sub 5 NEEDS hardmaxxing to really ascend past invisible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Danish_Retard, danny phantom and 4 others
ye i’m not bothered with fucking leanmax when my proportions are all screwed up atm
+ 0 skin stretch because short ramus and recessed chin so leanmaxing would be futile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and Deleted member 21048
It is because IT WORKS.

The BEST looksmaxxes you can do are literally: weight loss, haircuts/hair maintenance, skincare, steroids for good body, and maybe fillers if you have money.

Hardmaxxing is a MEME.

Foids discuss fillers and other light shit BECAUSE IT WORKS. Women are not autists like faggots.org. They know what they want (Chad), and they choose the MOST effective way to get him (fillers, makeup and weight loss).

PS. Also, like @Hueless said, basement autists do not have money to do ANY hardmax, hell, even fillers.
Agreed, except for steroids. Women don't care about how much you bench or how shredded you are. Guys care about that shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, autistic_tendencies and Artemis
Agreed, except for steroids. Women don't care about how much you bench or how shredded you are. Guys care about that shit
Shredded is very important. It is the same as leanmaxx. Also, if steroids allow you to get wider shoulders, it is all you need. Super effective looksmax. Shoulders and v-taper matter a lot tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and KING REIDYZ
ye i’m not bothered with fucking leanmax when my proportions are all screwed up atm
+ 0 skin stretch because short ramus and recessed chin so leanmaxing would be futile
I'm already lean I'm just boneless

• +1
Reactions: User49
It is because IT WORKS.

Hardmaxxing is a MEME.

wait for my ascension to 7 psl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Look at what this website has done to you.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Because it’s awkward writing essays to some guy about all the surgeries he should get when it’s obvious he will ignore it and cope with going to the gym, bone smashing and mewing.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, chawaje, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
No ascension for your autism. :feelsrope:
i’m not autistic, just understand looks and don’t unironically claim that ryan gosling is chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 24789 and Artemis
why is hard hardmaxxing cope dude
Because it is expensive (no one here has money for it), it is risky, in general has unpredictable results, and in most cases, you can achieve almost the same results with smaller tweaks.

Hardmaxxing is simply not worth the effort in most cases.

i’m not autistic, just understand looks and don’t unironically claim that ryan gosling is chad
You will remain in the basement FOREVER :feelshehe:

Incel in the Basement -> Chad in the Basement :feelsbadman:

This is usually the impression I get whenever I watch looksmax YouTubers. They go over all the typical softmaxxes of "grow a beard!", "find your style!", "make sure to find a fitting haircut!" but always pussy foot out out explaining anything surgical. The most they'll do is just say "it's an option" and mostly seem to still believe mewing is real. Here hardmaxxing is often discussed but it's a bit rare to see any of us actually going through with it. Most post-op results flowing around here are just stolen from Reddit JFL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, Unsh and 6 others
Oh wow autistic NEET teens cant afford surgeries who wouldve thought
Should be 18+ to be allowed to post on this site

Ryan Gosling is unironically 3psl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 17244 and User49
7na9r6rllrr11.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

b6a.jpg

2013218111813_133.jpg

.org moment. Most guys need BIG risks for BIG rewards, nobody who is far beneath Chad is acending with gym & Retinol alone JFL

Even your beloved @Amnesia pokes fun at looksmaxxing & hardmaxxing yet he himself has a GOOD BASE & surgerymaxxed to keep going, now discredits looks & shit once he has them. Literally every guy who is born sub 5 NEEDS hardmaxxing to really ascend past invisible.
You're wrong on the facts. Less than 10% of men get plastic surgery, and that's cosmetic and non-cosmetic COMBINED. 70% of men are in a relationship. If men need plastic surgery to be visible to women, then why are none of them getting rhinoplasties, and simultaneously in relationships??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Artemis
This is usually the impression I get whenever I watch looksmax YouTubers. They go over all the typical softmaxxes of "grow a beard!", "find your style!", "make sure to find a fitting haircut!" but always pussy foot out out explaining anything surgical. The most they'll do is just say "it's an option" and mostly seem to still believe mewing is real. Here hardmaxxing is often discussed but it's a bit rare to see any of us actually going through with it. Most post-op results flowing around here are just stolen from Reddit JFL

IMO mewing can work but it's touted as an "alternative" more normie-sounding thing that's more socially acceptable than surgery. So most channels push mewing, face pulling, gym, etc. to sound more "normal" as talking of surgery is giga blackpill so seen as "incel-y" to normshits.

I am pretty sure most are aware that softmaxxing very WEAKLY improves you with a shit base, it's really only for HTNs who wanna be Chadlite or such. It's not gonna do fuck all for a sub HTN base, or plain turd with more than 1 flaw to help him look more sexually appealing/halo'd

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
what are u talking about? it’s realistic. i’m getting bimax in 4 months with infras and supras
You'd know why you're invisible to women if you listened the things you say

• +1
You're wrong on the facts. Less than 10% of men get plastic surgery, and that's cosmetic and non-cosmetic COMBINED. 70% of men are in a relationship. If men need plastic surgery to be visible to women, then why are none of them getting rhinoplasties, and simultaneously in relationships??

Most men can't use looks to get girls (they lack the necessary appeal to any female) so they get them through oofy doofy, birth control, etc. They orbit and hope things snowball in to romance, and it does in fact work for some men, but all can't manage to do it this way obviously.

Or they just luck out from proximity theory which works for a subset of them, they can land 1 gf/have kids but won't ever ascend lookswise. The goal of the looks is to get girls to find you desirable in a more primitive way, which is different than a beta-type romance of luck/specificity.

Also it' not just about girls but better looks does you better in life overall, only those who have been ugly to gl would know this effect.

And yeah obviously things like being more normal help but what gooder looks allow is more room to navigate life as an autist easier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bugbug, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Shredded is very important. It is the same as leanmaxx. Also, if steroids allow you to get wider shoulders, it is all you need. Super effective looksmax. Shoulders and v-taper matter a lot tbh.
Sure, some women only want to be with a guy in good shape. From my experience, most women are okay with a guy who isn't overweight.

• +1
Most men can't use looks to get girls (they lack the necessary appeal to any female) so they get them through oofy doofy, birth control, etc. They orbit and hope things snowball in to romance, and it does in fact work for some men, but all can't manage to do it this way obviously.

Or they just luck out from proximity theory which works for a subset of them, they can land 1 gf/have kids but won't ever ascend lookswise. The goal of the looks is to get girls to find you desirable in a more primitive way, which is different than a beta-type romance of luck/specificity.
This website has destroyed your brain

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Artemis and Deleted member 20704
i’m not invisible, i’m not even a virgin/incel

stfu
There are plenty virgins who are more attractive and normal than you are. Just listen to yourself

Fully agree. Why is there no hardmaxxing sub-forum?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, 5.5psl, Deleted member 26092 and 2 others
Because it is expensive (no one here has money for it), it is risky, in general has unpredictable results, and in most cases, you can achieve almost the same results with smaller tweaks.

Hardmaxxing is simply not worth the effort in most cases.
Yes most here don’t have money for it but that doesn’t mean it’s a meme… there are plenty of people that have ascended via hardmaxxing. And some botched too…

Smaller tweaks? Mewing? Subliminals? Not sure what u mean bro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
it's because most people here are simply broke

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 17244, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
IMO mewing can work but it's touted as an "alternative" more normie-sounding thing that's more socially acceptable than surgery. So most channels push mewing, face pulling, gym, etc. to sound more "normal" as talking of surgery is giga blackpill so seen as "incel-y" to normshits.

I am pretty sure most are aware that softmaxxing very WEAKLY improves you with a shit base, it's really only for HTNs who wanna be Chadlite or such. It's not gonna do fuck all for a sub HTN base, or plain turd with more than 1 flaw to help him look more sexually appealing/halo'd
Based af boyos

Also it' not just about girls but better looks does you better in life overall, only those who have been ugly to gl would know this effect.

And yeah obviously things like being more normal help but what gooder looks allow is more room to navigate life as an autist easier.
From my experience, your looks will only get your foot in the door. Your behavior is what gets you through it. How you look DOES matter to women, but not the same way a woman's looks matter to us. Women love a guy who's put together and well groomed. I've only heard men talk about jawline or cheekbones.

I notice a lot of guys think they're invisible because women don't approach them. Women almost never approach anyone. If you're a dominant guy and you're sweating balls to go up to a girl, how do you think a submissive girl feels going up to you? A hell of a worse. Sure, if you're very attractive, rich, or famous, that might be different. Otherwise, if you're a man you have to make the first move.

If you can approach a girl, have a fun conversation, not come across as needy, and show some physicality, you will land a date so quickly I swear it's not even funny. Your behavior is miles more important than your looks are to women.

• +1

Like what's next? You niggas gonna tell each other to apply eyeliner and high heels (already got faggots here wearing lifts) rather than considering REAL surgery? I mean don't cope, everyone here isn't a fucking Chad so it's silly to think the softmaxx is the limit when it's plain ignorance & anti-blackpill to reject hardmaxx. It's retarded to pass this info as "useful" you can get the same looksmaxxing tips here you'd get from female looksmaxxing circles. "Oh just do your hair differently." "Oh just hit the butt in the gym." "Oh you look great already!" JFL

This site seems to all be about topical, easy, cheap shit, like wtf? You think the AVERAGE guy is gonna become Chad with topical skincare & going to a gym? LOL It's low-effort & bad, every nigga here fails to give ANY advice beyond style, skincare & the gymcelling, it's cringe.

Half the advice here is not much better than what some Redpill Reddit or even more mainstream, normie Reddit advice will give you.

"Shower more, hold frame, use 'X' product/supp, run more to increase cardio, have killer game, avoid carbs." JFL backwards shit mostly. It's the advice Pajeets & Chinks give each other while trying every "trick" to increase the cringe factor many'd face doing this over the top shit.
Didn’t read all of it, but most people can’t afford to hardmax, hard maximg is usually not worth it, it’s easier to softmax, most people can look good enough with softmax if. The only legit that give super high roi “hardmax’s” are braces, roids and fillers

• +1
theres a lot of normies and teenagers on this forum who are too scared to do any hardmaxxes

if this forum was incel only we would have much better threads and opinions