Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2014-2015

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
in September 2018 I discovered looksmaxing and this changed my life: when I found out that improving my look was the only way to stop being rejected by women and escape inceldom, I started to work my ass off to become more attractive: mewing, chewing, neck training, gymcelling, eyebrows, skincare etc.
looksmaxing allowed me to lose virginity (even if she was a fat bitch) and be treated better by women. Now I'm ready for my final ascension, consisting in hitting on average looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Only wanted to lose BF% then found myself in these forums tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1106
2 years ago I decide I was tired of being subhuman and I started cutting my hair every 3 weeks and started doing calisthenics.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
it was random tbh, I slowly progressed from bluepill to redpill (just have money bro!, just have game bro!) to blackpill, in like 2017 after discovering the blackpill the entire world view of mine changed, it was very liberating and freeing in a way, I FINALLY understood why people disliked me for no reason, why women hated me, it all made sense, it was not because I was autistic, it was because I was/am a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
2018 was the year that i started to feel that i need p in v. Before that i couldn't care less about it, but nature always finds a way to fuck you up