when did you finally decide to stop LDARing?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
like i still mostly believe in the blackpill but i've realized that i'm not a complete subhuman and thus i believe i actually might have a chance now. i've pretty much stopped using .is entirely because i just can't handle all of the bitching and whining.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Can i take over your acc on .is so i can go back to where i belong (got permabanned)

like i still mostly believe in the blackpill but i've realized that i'm not a complete subhuman and thus i believe i actually might have a chance now. i've pretty much stopped using .is entirely because i just can't handle all of the bitching and whining.
Have you ascended OP?

Around 2016-2017 when I stopped being a dumb fuck and realized youth is very short.

I put down the fork and got several plastic surgery operations and went to the gym for a few years using PED's.
Quality of life only went upwards from there.

Once you're no longer facially young or have a good body, nobody will like you for your personality or looks anyway, all anyone will want from a washed up boomer is money.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Around 2016-2017 when I stopped being a dumb fuck and realized youth is very short.

I put down the fork and got several plastic surgery operations and went to the gym for a few years using PED's.

Once you're no longer facially young or have a good body, nobody will like you for your personality or looks anyway, all anyone will want from a washed up boomer is money.
why would u depress me

why would u depress me
@Gandy is the very few guys on here who is actually black pilled with the real life experience to back it up and reality is often depressing. That's just the way it is. Youth is definitely very short and being facially young is way more important than having just having a good body. I used to overrate thinking having a fit body is really important to increase appeal. It definitely matters and does increase appeal to an extent, but it's more about looking facially young and your face itself having appeal. That's way more important for appeal. A guy who is 18-22, but is skinny fit and handsome does way better in quality and results on OLD than someone who has a great body and handsome because the 18-22 guy has more access to quality younger girls solely because his face is young. This depends on the guys face who is young and handsome for appeal, but if he has a female gaze maxxed face like Chico in his prime, then it's night and day. Matt Bomer in White Collar who is already has high appeal for his age group will not pull the girls like Chico simply because he looks older or even some HTN who has a face that has high appeal can do better than Matt Bomer in White Collar for appeal to younger girls. It makes sense when you think about it logically as younger girls want to be around younger guys who are their age. It's just the way it is and it's a tough pill to swallow. That's why me and @Gandy mention Tom Cruise as an age mogger because he was one of the very few guys able to keep his youthful appeal for a very long time, and he's a white guy too which is even more surprising as whites generally don't age that well.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
you will stop LDARing when your parents kick you out the basement

Based good job bro