• 17-19

• 20-22

• 23+

• Not sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
Grew around 1.5-2 inches after 20. Had some huge posture problems forward head posture and thoracic kyphosis, hamstrings were also tight.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lyricism, eyes, horizontallytall and 2 others
Grew around 1.5-2 inches after 20. Had some huge posture problems forward head posture and thoracic kyphosis, hamstrings were also tight.
How'd you fix it?

• So Sad
Reactions: lyricism and Deleted member 29670
still growing i’m pretty sure, i have a friend who’s been 5’8 since he was 13 jfl
lol same back in 8th grade this kid was 5’8 and the tallest kid in the class and all the girls called him tall boy and shit he even told everyone his doctor projected him to be 6’4 but now we’re 20 and he’s grown only an inch since jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, lyricism, Jigen and 4 others
my hamstrings used to be tight as well and would shake if I tried to touch my toes, it was because I used to almost never hit legs in the gym, but I started training them more and no longer have that issue

How'd you fix it?
I was about 5'11.25 in october 2014. I was then 20 years and 3 months of age. Gymcelling fixed the majority of the issues and i was about 6'1 for the past year or so. However recently i leveled it up a notch and did specific advanced exercise to fully fix my posture (when i was walking i felt like i walked with a hunch) I have measured myself at 6'1.25 which i never did before. My shoulder mobility feels complete now, and i am now walking with a strong posture everytime. Keep in mind these exercises i do are advanced and i believe 99% of people cant do them.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 30432, Jigen and 5 others
my hamstrings used to be tight as well and would shake if I tried to touch my toes, it was because I used to almost never hit legs in the gym, but I started training them more and no longer have that issue
My hamstring issue was because of weak inactive glutes, i fixed that issue a long time ago, now i dont workout legs directly, only on an airbike do i train legs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27148 and Deleted member 29670
Back when i did squats/deadlifts/barbell overhead press i was in the 6.0.25 - 6'0.5 range. They compress ur spine.

Prob 14 or 15

I was about 5'11.25 in october 2014. I was then 20 years and 3 months of age. Gymcelling fixed the majority of the issues and i was about 6'1 for the past year or so. However recently i leveled it up a notch and did specific advanced exercise to fully fix my posture (when i was walking i felt like i walked with a hunch) I have measured myself at 6'1.25 which i never did before. My shoulder mobility feels complete now, and i am now walking with a strong posture everytime. Keep in mind these exercises i do are advanced and i believe 99% of people cant do them.
Could you detail the exercises? I’m suffering from the same problem and I think I’m losing 0.5 to an inch of height because of it

• +1
Reactions: eyes
16. Was the tallest kid in elementary school standing at 5'10. Still ended up only 5'11 with a 6'2 arm span walking like a monkey

• JFL
Reactions: lyricism
Could you detail the exercises? I’m suffering from the same problem and I think I’m losing 0.5 to an inch of height because of it
Im doing scapula friendly exercises only. I transitioned over to a majority calisthenics based approach. My baseline exercises consists of Rings turned out ring Pushups, Korean dips with underhand grip, and L sit Pullups. Keep in mind these exercises are advanced. But this allowed me to walk tall without my shoulders hunching forwards. Traditional gymcelling will make ur posture worser in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: lyricism, Deleted member 30432, eyes and 1 other person
Im doing scapula friendly exercises only. I transitioned over to a majority calisthenics based approach. My baseline exercises consists of Rings turned out ring Pushups, Korean dips with underhand grip, and L sit Pullups. Keep in mind these exercises are advanced. But this allowed me to walk tall without my shoulders hunching forwards. Traditional gymcelling will make ur posture worser in the long run.
Alright thank you

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
lol same back in 8th grade this kid was 5’8 and the tallest kid in the class and all the girls called him tall boy and shit he even told everyone his doctor projected him to be 6’4 but now we’re 20 and he’s grown only an inch since jfl
This happened to me too, some dude was like 5'11 in Year 7 and had facial and chest hair already but literally didn't change after that

16. Was the tallest kid in elementary school standing at 5'10. Still ended up only 5'11 with a 6'2 arm span walking like a monkey
Son im 5'10 with 6'4 arm span.
We are spider monkey kings

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
Son im 5'10 with 6'4 arm span.
We are spider monkey kings
At least we can wear lifts without looking weird proportionally

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
At least we can wear lifts without looking weird proportionally
that mostly depends on the length of your tibias, not arms (long arms make minimal difference)

that mostly depends on the length of your tibias, not arms (long arms make minimal difference)
Would the average guy get away with 2 inch lifts in high top shoes?

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Would the average guy get away with 2 inch lifts in high top shoes?
yes, if they have short tibias and they're wearing boots. But even then I dont recommend, either ll or stay short tbh.

yes, if they have short tibias and they're wearing boots. But even then I dont recommend, either ll or stay short tbh.
My tibias are 10% longer than the average males and I’ve never been called out for wearing lifts. Although it looks alward when I sit down because my lower legs are already high up, so the lifts exacerbate that effect. But the trick is to wear high top shoes n long socks.

• +1
Reactions: Interested
Same here. Huge postures issues i used to grow very slowly over the years too

mfs voted still growing thinking theyre gonna grow till 35

This whole thread is exteme ropefuel.I'm really going to be 177cm for the rest of my life