when do i stop being a loser

chubbas

chubbas

6'6 ltn
Joined
Jul 4, 2026
Posts
415
Reputation
283
fuck i can't live like this why am i on here I can't even do anything
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx, AtrophicPyra and RedDragonSlayer
6'6?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
I don't know anything about you, but my immediate reaction is to answer this with "when you get rich"
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
Goatis method
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
fuck i can't live like this why am i on here I can't even do anything
At Lmtn - Hmtn is what personally started my life. Get in touch w ppl who r similar w you irl and from there socialize more n more. W age most of the times it evens out so don’t be afraid if your young it’s relatively normal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
1791354699332
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mooks Laxx
fuck i can't live like this why am i on here I can't even do anything
im a loser too its okay it feels so fucking terrible i feel isolated i get made fun of for anything its so annoying but i guess you can talk to people on this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Crimx991

Similar threads

Αlchemy
Replies
11
Views
95
arkzy7
arkzy7
jeremyy
Replies
6
Views
52
bibodude
B
Absurdist
Replies
41
Views
198
Resonance
Resonance
Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
21
WhatsaMaxiIIla
WhatsaMaxiIIla
NordicLeonhard
Replies
0
Views
11
NordicLeonhard
NordicLeonhard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top