When do you Bulk/Cut?

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Say you have average 5ft 10 80kg man at 20% bf. Would you just cut to 10-12% then bulk and to 16% then rinse and repeat or go higher bf%?

When bulking at what body fat% do you cut?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Have they lifted weights before? If not, I'd say cut down to a reasonable bf % without weights, then you can hit the weights after while in a calorie surplus to maximise the noob gains

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
20% bodyfat and doesn’t know if to cut or bulk

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 8165
Cut, don't bulk ever. Stupid waste of time.

Learn about roids and save urself from the bulking meme

In the meantime spend about 2 months cutting to 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Yerico7 and one job away
Cut, don't bulk ever. Stupid waste of time.

Learn about roids and save urself from the bulking meme

In the meantime spend about 2 months cutting to 10% bf
Aren’t you still a DYEL? Just because that manlet Jeff Nippard told you lean-bulking works doesn’t mean it does.

bulk until you are at least 20% and then 24 hour fasts once a week with weekly deficit of 3500 calories until you reach desired weight.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Aren’t you still a DYEL? Just because that manlet Jeff Nippard told you lean-bulking works doesn’t mean it does.

bulk until you are at least 20% and then 24 hour fasts once a week with weekly deficit of 3500 calories until you reach desired weight.
:feelsuhh:

cut as soon as your face slightly bloated

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and Lev Peshkov
Say you have average 5ft 10 80kg man at 20% bf. Would you just cut to 10-12% then bulk and to 16% then rinse and repeat or go higher bf%?

When bulking at what body fat% do you cut?
Never bulk. Its dumb imo. I did it and it was the dumbest thing I did in my lifting life. You will look fat and bloated and feel bad most of the time. Just maingain. You will look good all the time which is the reason youare doing this all in the first place. Feel good and you aren't even slower.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Lev Peshkov
Never bulk. Its dumb imo. I did it and it was the dumbest thing I did in my lifting life. You will look fat and bloated and feel bad most of the time. Just maingain. You will look good all the time which is the reason youare doing this all in the first place. Feel good and you aren't even slower.
But you will just be skinny and lean af. Isnt bulk essential to pack on mass then u cut to get rid of fat while maintaining the lean mass u gained during a bulk?
20% bodyfat and doesn’t know if to cut or bulk

U cant read nigga. I'm saying if u were 20%bf and the cut to 10-12% what bf% to u bulk to before cutting again
Have they lifted weights before? If not, I'd say cut down to a reasonable bf % without weights, then you can hit the weights after while in a calorie surplus to maximise the noob gains
Ofc this is related to liftfing and gym. Normies who have never been gym dont even know the terms bulk and cut.

Last edited:
As a natty its always bulk day, only cut when you become noticably fat (rare if youre actually lifting) or if roiding. You dont have as much E as a woman do, ag least i hope not. Cutting is just missing out on putting mass. You want to avoid bloatmaxxing instead.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
bulk is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
As a natty its always bulk day, only cut when you become noticably fat (rare if youre actually lifting) or if roiding. You dont have as much E as a woman do, ag least i hope not. Cutting is just missing out on putting mass. You want to avoid bloatmaxxing instead.
Nah, you need cuts for the sluts💪😎

bulk is a meme
Dogfish1   Copy

• JFL
Reactions: animo123, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 8165
But you will just be skinny and lean af. Isnt bulk essential to pack on mass then u cut to get rid of fat while maintaining the lean mass u gained during a bulk?

U cant read nigga. I'm saying if u were 20%bf and the cut to 10-12% what bf% to u bulk to before cutting again

Ofc this is related to liftfing and gym. Normies who have never been gym dont even know the terms bulk and cut.
Cba to explain it tbh. Just look up greg doucettes video on maingain / why bulking is shit. He explains it well. And what he says reflects my personal experience as well. Bulking is just dumb

Stay lean all the time. This way your face looks good. Bulk at low calories.

A lot of gymbros looksmin by bulking when they already are at 20% body fat.