When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

your subhuman invisible eyebrows aren't desired here
idk why u think my dyed brown eyebrows are an insult

My cock is literally twice the total volume of your dick lol
average arab penis is 4.3 inches

Nah 9mmsfx contacts are realistic as fuck and many green contacts are not spotable, and I only wear them for LTR
keep coping. very noticable. and your not gonna pay $500 for contacts. and what u gonna do when u need to take them out to sleep with ur LTR? sorry 1 sec baby need to take out my colour eye contacts:lul::lul:

your trying to force something that isnt possible on ur pheno. arabs are meant to have black eyes. if u try get coloured eyes everyone knows 100% of the time ur using contacts.

just accept my blue eyes are superior and move on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The only reason you're not a virgin is because you pair bond-raped teenage girls, you got 0 pussy after rhat
i did do that + i did get pussy after that, like 7 other girls

have you coomed inside skinny white pussy 500+ times? serious question

idk why u think my dyed brown eyebrows are an insult

average arab penis is 4.3 inches

keep coping. very noticable. and your not gonna pay $500 for contacts. and what u gonna do when u need to take them out to sleep with ur LTR? sorry 1 sec baby need to take out my colour eye contacts:lul::lul:

your trying to force something that isnt possible on ur pheno. arabs are meant to have black eyes. if u try get coloured eyes everyone knows 100% of the time ur using contacts.

just accept my blue eyes are superior and move on
I 109% admit light blue eyes are superior to me

Your shit invisible dark brown A50 eyes however are not unless you take cringy pics where you're blasting the sun on them, and even after that they're not a halo due to garbage brows and hair + skin color :ROFLMAO:

I said I wear them on hookups retard not LTR lmfao

Average Lebanese cock size is 7 inches. Not sure why that Stat is relevant anyway? Am i supposed to be judged based on other men? I have a bigger dick than you lmfao

Many levantine Arabs have colored eyes lmdao, and they actually are a halo here unlike on your cum skin + cum hair

You have to literally put on black face + put dye on your hair follicles every couple of weeks to become half of what I am, and even that doesn't save your cuck bones

Again, you're late on your flight to fuck subhuman SEA monkey Lady Boys

Embrace the mog you subhuman and move on, I am superior to you

maybe they mean BBC

• Ugh..

Your shit invisible dark brown A50 eyes however are not unless you take cringy pics where you're blasting the sun on them, and even after that they're not a halo due to garbage brows and hair + skin color :ROFLMAO:

Average Lebanese cock size is 7 inches. Not sure why that Stat is relevant anyway? Am i supposed to be judged based on other men? I have a bigger dick than you lmfao

Many levantine Arabs have colored eyes lmdao, and they actually are a halo here unlike on your cum skin + cum hair

You have to literally put on black face + put dye on your hair follicles every couple of weeks to become half of what I am, and even that doesn't save your cuck bones

well my eyes are like medium blue, can fraud a10s to girls which is turbohalo

anyways, yes what you're saying sounds good on paper, lets just have a look and see how arabs do in dating then since they're such moggers

94% reject arabs based purely on their race

4% rejects whites purely on their race

why is this happening then if arabs are such moggers?

Attachments

• 1655988290970.png
    1655988290970.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
well my eyes are like medium blue, can fraud a10s to girls which is turbohalo

anyways, yes what you're saying sounds good on paper, lets just have a look and see how arabs do in dating then since they're such moggers

View attachment 1747011

94% reject arabs based purely on their race

4% rejects whites purely on their race

do you have a response to this?
Indeed you subhuman, you need to FRAUD your eye color because it looks invisible indoors + overcast weather. Good job admitting it, you're making baby steps admitting your inferiority to me. Now admit that having to cross continents + pin your ass with needles to have my hair and skin color makes YOU the loser

Regurgitating points i already debunked because you have nothing to say :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My response is that it is completely irrelevant to me. I am not an ethnic in the west, I am an ethnic in an ethnic country with the desirable phenotype of my country, I fuck my women and enjoy it, and don't need to cross continents like you for the lowest tier jungle gook pussy

I never denied shitskins and ethnics aren't complete losers in the west

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: off yourself cockroach

Indeed you subhuman, you need to FRAUD your eye color because it looks invisible indoors + overcast weather.
its very visible indoors, its mainly when it gets dark u cant really see it as much
Good job admitting it, you're making baby steps admitting your inferiority to me
but even medium blue mogs black eyes?

My response is that it is completely irrelevant to me.
yeah but its proof that white men are superior to arab men so it is relevant to you

• +1
its very visible indoors, its mainly when it gets dark u cant really see it as much

but even medium blue mogs black eyes?

yeah but its proof that white men are superior to arab men so it is relevant to you
I don't care that Arab men are subhumans statistically in the west. Most Arab men are in Arab countries and breeding their own women + have higher birth rates than your subhuman country that is making you resort to ass pinning + continental travel from the rejection. Let me guess, chad meds are breeding your women? :ROFLMAO:

Besides I mog 99% of Arab men + levantine Arab men mog gulf arab men to the grave. Their phenotypes are completely different, grouping them under the word "arab" is cope because they're different ethnicities. This is like saying Finnish men and German men look the same because they're both "europeans"

Indeed medium blue mogs my T40, but I'm good looking enough and sexually successful enough where i don't think about how women in a different continent might find me more attractive if I just pay thousands of dollars to travel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: so much for your superiority and "God mode"

500 USD a year for contacts is completely normal and cheap, maybe not for you. Your stack of dye and cope chemicals to med-ify your pheno should cost you even more per year, meanwhile I literally just need contacts

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 19551
Images 50

I'm gonna fuck your women!!!! White Master race !

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
I don't care that Arab men are subhumans statistically in the west. Most Arab men are in Arab countries and breeding their own women + have higher birth rates
yeah because you even admitted u have arranged marriages because if not, your women will breed with all the superior white men like a monopoly

Besides I mog 99% of Arab men
delusional. so ur telling me ur a top 1% man?

Your stack of dye and cope chemicals to med-ify your pheno
its like $10 and lasts 6 months. i dont need MT2 either

I literally just need contacts
its obvious and social death, stop coping. if u dont have it then u dont have it.

Indeed medium blue mogs my T40,
thank you. now imagine your girlfriend gets a message from an a10 blue eyes white guy with 7 inch dick. do u think she's gonna be loyal to you? or go with the 1 in a million superior white guy

what country are you from btw so i can come and cum in your gf (doubt u have one)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell
but it wasnt just whites look slightly better so they get slightly more matches

it was like they reject ethnic men based purely on their race 95% of the time:lul:

i think u need to go read some blackpill studies bro, youve coped urself into a new dimension
its because of social structure type of thing, if ut was looks based then explain name halo for ethnics on tinder, where they would use western name and get more matches instead of ethnic name

its because of social structure type of thing, if ut was looks based then explain name halo for ethnics on tinder, where they would use western name and get more matches instead of ethnic name
then why can white man go to ethnic countries and slay but ethnic man cant come to the west and slay?

also the studies wasnt based on name. it was based on appearance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and sub5inchcel
yeah because you even admitted u have arranged marriages because if not, your women will breed with all the superior white men like a monopoly

delusional. so ur telling me ur a top 1% man?

its like $10 and lasts 6 months. i dont need MT2 either

its obvious and social death, stop coping. if u dont have it then u dont have it.

thank you. now imagine your girlfriend gets a message from an a10 blue eyes white guy with 7 inch dick. do u think she's gonna be loyal to you? or go with the 1 in a million superior white guy

what country are you from btw so i can come and cum in your gf (doubt u have one)
@GypsyEyes reply u pussy

• JFL
When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

Basically should a dark hair white guy stay white or tan aswell?

Or will that bring him over to ethnic territory?

Or is that okay because he's still white and has the white skin gene?
Dark coloring with a white/white-passing bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17829
the white gene is statistically worth a lot. most girls want white kids or mixed white kids. no girl wants to mix with an arab/paki/lightskin indian guy etc
this niggas sister defo got raped by a arab guy and enjoyed it that’s why hes so butthurt gotta put arab bulls down in every post 😂😂😂

@GypsyEyes

keep seething while ethnic fuck ur white women you cuck

u have the literal cuck phenotype

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: crosshold, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
they mean paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17829

Basically should a dark hair white guy stay white or tan aswell?

Or will that bring him over to ethnic territory?

Or is that okay because he's still white and has the white skin gene?
It means tall and Med. Nordcucks BTFO :lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Historically? It meant a white person with dark hair
And tan and dark eyebrows and eyelashes

Basically this, dark atlantids

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Richard_Hungwell, loksr and 1 other person
It's a trope born from literature first.
The "dark" part refers to hair, not skin; alternatively, it may also refer to being a brooding, tormented soul. Which is something women have always gone crazy for in a male (provided he's also good-looking).

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others
Tall dark handsome means 6 PSL + Chad with Dom bones and dark features like hair eyebrows tan but still white passing.

Cavill, Salludon, Eriksen, o pry , Gandy all fall in this category.

Blonde, ginger eyebrows and BBC Chang Chads are excluded and have less SMV than tall dark handsome Chad.

It doesn't apply to sub 5.25 PSL north Atlantic pheno or Italian you meet everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Literally my phenotype. Brutal for OP, he will always be short, cumskinned and average
94.7% reject you on your race.

0% reject me on my race

they pay for and import my sperm:p

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Germania, Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell
brb blasting mt2

Tall dark handsome means 6 PSL + Chad with Dom bones and dark features like hair eyebrows tan but still white passing.

Cavill, Salludon, Eriksen, o pry , Gandy all fall in this category.

Blonde, ginger eyebrows and BBC Chang Chads are excluded and have less SMV than tall dark handsome Chad.

It doesn't apply to sub 5.25 PSL north Atlantic pheno or Italian you meet everyday.
good take

brb blasting mt2
just found out the LL surgeon i was gonna go to some companies stopped working w him cos he fucked so many peoples legs up wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 2729
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
caged

no man has ever said they want an arab woman. also i set my loc to tinder there and got 99+ in like 12 hours

hmm yeah im considering dying and tanning for dimorphism. i think this would put me at ultra high SMV cos i have the whitest gene which is extremely valuable. especially to all ethnic women. but also have the dimorphic look.

also theres no tan and hair dye for your eye colour. with blue eyes im 1 in a million to all ethnic women. they worship me
Who would be tall dark and handsome, a PSL 6 blue-eyed, olive-skinned, dark-haired Lebanese or Algerian, or a PSL 2 curry pheno Italian?

@Xangsane chill mens u literally have blue eyes u dont count as arab

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LightSkinNoob, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
@Xangsane chill mens u literally have blue eyes u dont count as arab
I'm more West Asian (48.5%) than European (42%).

That West Asian component consists of Saudi and Syrian settlers in Lebanon.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17829
contacts and half a dozen color surgeries
everyone here agrees eye contacts is uncanny. even amnesia. and colour surgeries make you blind and look fake 100% of the time

• +1
depends on the contacts, drug store ones look bad,

they're risky rn ye, point is that there is a hairdye equivalent for eyes in the form of contacts
its not equivilant cos dye looks fine

contacts looks uncanny and everyone admits that. if u dont have blue eyes, just accept you dont have it and move on

• +1
I'm more West Asian (48.5%) than European (42%).

That West Asian component consists of Saudi and Syrian settlers in Lebanon.
off topic but wanting to look like a white man is ok but sleeping with white girls is seeking white vaildation xangsane?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
its not equivilant cos dye looks fine

contacts looks uncanny and everyone admits that. if u dont have blue eyes, just accept you dont have it and move on
I said it depends on the quality, and it's not about blue eyes its about light eyes

off topic but wanting to look like a white man is ok but sleeping with white girls is seeking white vaildation xangsane?
Not just that alone, but trying to look for only white friends, only wanting to date whites, throwing away your cultural or lifestyle choices for white acceptance and putting down ethnic people = white validation

This goes for both men and foids

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17829
Not just that alone, but trying to look for only white friends, only wanting to date whites, throwing away your cultural or lifestyle choices for white acceptance and putting down ethnic people = white validation

This goes for both men and foids
While being self hating of your own ethnicity to the point you want to dilute it with whiteness?
Only wanting to date white people is the same as only wanting to date mulattas or arabs do you not see your hypocrisy

While being self hating of your own ethnicity to the point you want to dilute it with whiteness?
Only wanting to date white people is the same as only wanting to date mulattas or arabs do you not see your hypocrisy
This doesn't apply if the person in question is white.

I am open to any race apart from white, Bangla and most Indians.

This doesn't apply if the person in question is white.
you are half arab aspiring to a full white male
I am open to any race apart from white, Bangla and most Indians.
that's exclusion based on aesthetic preferences, people here do the same but for white girls, yet you call them self hating. Are you not self aware.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person