When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

you are half arab aspiring to a full white male

that's exclusion based on aesthetic preferences, people here do the same but for white girls, yet you call them self hating. Are you not self aware.
Your a cury

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and LooksOrDeath
Your a curry. Stop it. You want to worship whites
nigga i can't deal with you rn you got something else going in your head that you're lashing out at me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
In UK tall, dark and handsome mean this:
E3501B85 9176 479C A6D2 6FDE94C7DB9F
3044EB6F ADD2 4E7B A3D3 030B162A9DF3
2F19CFD7 CB4D 4E3A 8EF8 9238F2D4C3DF
39229A29 1360 45AF AE1C 4B790ACD6AA1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Xangsane, Chadeep and 2 others
When girls say "tall dark and handsome" do they mean just dark hair? or tanned skin too?(on a white guy ofc)

Basically should a dark hair white guy stay white or tan aswell?

Or will that bring him over to ethnic territory?

Or is that okay because he's still white and has the white skin gene?

goes both ways

they mean a white guy with dark features. It can be a man with pale skin and black hair.

tall dark and handsome is mysterious too

it could mean a man with blue eyes and tan skin

What it does not mean is an ethnic. maybe it can mean an ethnic but a white passing one.

it does not mean a blonde person either

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
They are just gaslighting curries and blacks

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
an example of tall dark and handsome

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
The "dark" in "tall, dark and handsome" doesn't really refer to skin color...it's mostly about hair and eye color (but mainly hair).

For example, this guy could be considered tall, dark and handsome:

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell

Basically should a dark hair white guy stay white or tan aswell?

Or will that bring him over to ethnic territory?

Or is that okay because he's still white and has the white skin gene?
they mean pale skin, and dark eyebrows, with slightly lighter hair color, its all about high contrast with skin

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and Richard_Hungwell
No one really knows what the "dark" in "tall, dark and handsome" means, it's a very old phrase but became big in the 1900s with Rudolph Valentino being the prototypical tall dark and handsome man. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_Valentino

In some cases it doesn't refer to looks at all. "Dark" used to mean mysterious or brooding, like a James bond persona. The French version of the phrase has dark being more closely translated to "gloomy".

Nowadays it probably means dark colored features - Hair, eyebrows etc.

Attachments

• Rudolph_Valentino.jpg
    Rudolph_Valentino.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
they dont mean you, you curry

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
They mean dark hair, dark eyebrows, and a slight tan, but still European. You don't even need a tan, just don't be pale like a vampiremaxxer.
this.

i have dark hair, dark beard (stubble) and dark eyebrows and im mediterranean (but i am pale as fuck)
and when im tanned, girls give me often IOI
when im pale (like a white dude) girls give me also IOI but less

i think tanning thugmaxxing me and white (blonde) girls going crazy because exotic look? idk

EDIT
also Chad/Chadlite has no race.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Chadeep, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Women never say this, only ethnic incels online say it. Dark is incel in the real world.

Look at these two images

:chad: Chad

:incel: Incel

Now tell me which one of these has dark features.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Women never say this, only ethnic incels online say it. Dark is incel in the real world.

Look at these two images

Now tell me which one of these has dark features.
i know what u mean but like blonde is kinda a failo, dark looks so much more masc, but blonde is much rarer so idk

i know what u mean but like blonde is kinda a failo, dark looks so much more masc, but blonde is much rarer so idk

Why do you keep saying this when I've educated you over and over again?

Dark is feminine. The light features look better on men than women.

"Dark looks" said no reproducing woman ever.
"Tall dark and handsome" is an oxymoron; why are all but one or two dark ethnic groups short? Dark looks only works for Asian women.

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Why do you keep saying this when I've educated you over and over again?

Dark is feminine. The light features look better on men than women.

"Dark looks" said no reproducing woman ever.
"Tall dark and handsome" is an oxymoron; why are all but one or two dark ethnic groups short? Dark looks only works for Asian women.

American women choose blond sperm:

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide. Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!”

Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal
holy shit man suifuel for you guys lifefuel for me @astatine @GypsyEyes

• +1

blonde on whos face?

I would suck dick to have blonde long hair, blue eyes with tan + red undertone

idk man maybe its not my hair colour thats the problem, but rather my facial structure :feelsbadman:
no blue eyes and blonde hair for your facial structure and height

and even then I’d still rather have my brown hair and hazel eyes

That can mean from a certain kind of European look to a certain kind of ethnic look ...the darkest ethnics would look like Neymar or Paulo dybala or some tanned MOGGER looking Arab or curry (but that's pushing it)..they don't mean niggers (cause niggers are just black not dark) or 5.2 Dravidian janitor phenotypes cause they have phenotype failure
agreed for the most part but Dybala is Polish and stuff, he's not really dark skinned

Neymar is also just... brown

no blue eyes and blonde hair for your facial structure and height

and even then I’d still rather have my brown hair and hazel eyes
ive been rated htn/chadlite in all my photos here and im 5'10

you are a manlet + ethnic + black eyes + below LTN ngl

keep coping while the entire world imports my sperm

• +1

r u gonna breed with them jungle asians my nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
They mean they want to have sex with you.

I’m not tall where I live, not dark skinned(dark hair and eyebrows) and moderately handsome.

They say it when they wanna fuck

They mean they want to have sex with you.

I’m not tall where I live, not dark skinned(dark hair and eyebrows) and moderately handsome.

They say it when they wanna fuck
wtf does this even mean

C7298254 B778 4FB1 8209 7438EFE187C2

no way near chadlite (LTN at best)

ur 5’8 not 5’10

I have hazel eyes not black eyes

I am quite literally deformed and I still mog you to suicide

aaand nobody is importing your sperm, ur too manlet and subhuman for that.

@GypsyEyes

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 19551
View attachment 1750039

no way near chadlite (LTN at best)

ur 5’8 not 5’10

I have hazel eyes not black eyes

I am quite literally deformed and I still mog you to suicide

aaand nobody is importing your sperm, ur too manlet and subhuman for that.

@GypsyEyes
everyone rates me htn/chadlite/chad

im 5'10

you have black eyes

i have light blue eyes

people statistically import my sperm

keep tagging black eyed coper

bro no offense but ur face is 10x worse. you are actually a subhuman until surgery than maybe u stand a chance

me rn with 0 surgery

View attachment 1750046

LOOK AT MY EYE COLOUR BRO

DO YOU REALISE HOW LUCKY I AM
yeah as evident by your slays that you’ve clearly posted on the forum, kinda crazy how a person with so called 500 slays has yet to prove even 1

yeah as evident by your slays that you’ve clearly posted on the forum, kinda crazy how a person with so called 500 slays has yet to prove even 1
no bro ive only had 2 girlfriends, like 9 slays.

1 gf i fucked over 400 times, the other one about 100 times

cos i lived with the first one

anyways why do i need to post my slays on this shit forum to subhumans like you

• Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser
no bro ive only had 2 girlfriends, like 9 slays.

1 gf i fucked over 400 times, the other one about 100 times

cos i lived with the first one

anyways why do i need to post my slays on this shit forum to subhumans like you
hahahaha keep coping

no proof no care

Blonde is seen as bad cus blonde guys often have light colored eyebrows. Blonde is fine as long as your eyebrows are darker than your hair
vs.

blonde hair dark eyebrows can still be masculine, not as good as dark hair but still suffices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
bro no offense but ur face is 10x worse. you are actually a subhuman until surgery than maybe u stand a chance

me rn with 0 surgery

View attachment 1750046

LOOK AT MY EYE COLOUR BRO

DO YOU REALISE HOW LUCKY I AM
frauded picture, you look the same tbh he just looks a few years younger

Chad hair color :chad:
Incel hair color :incel:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17829
Blonde is seen as bad cus blonde guys often have light colored eyebrows. Blonde is fine as long as your eyebrows are darker than your hair
View attachment 1750124vs.

View attachment 1750125

blonde hair dark eyebrows can still be masculine, not as good as dark hair but still suffices

Keep coping faggot. Blond is ideal.

Tell me which of these is blond and which one dark

• +1
you are half arab aspiring to a full white male

that's exclusion based on aesthetic preferences, people here do the same but for white girls, yet you call them self hating. Are you not self aware.
What do you mean aspiring to a full white male?

What do you mean aspiring to a full white male?
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with Gandy
And I'd get him to swap our genes

and your rating threads are almost always white men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
agreed for the most part but Dybala is Polish and stuff, he's not really dark skinned

Neymar is also just... brown
View attachment 1749975
Bro Paulo dybala looks pajeet af unironically ..not the Dravidian looking ones ..but more like from states of haryana and stuff ...everyone knows here how much I hate pajeets so no way I'm trying to be pro pajeet here ..but truth is no one looks at Paulo dybala and thinks 'wow that's a white European guy' .other than that he can pass as Arabs who are mixed with black i.e. north African , Yemeni

Neymar has a nepali mutt phenotype ..I unironically had nepali mates who had his pheno and everything

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004