When I look at corny texas square dancing... Were cowboys in the old west the epitome of just be tall and white?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I can see women finding this hot because someone tall and white is doing it.

ON a modern basis that's the enjoyment of it.
Joe shmoes are hated everywhere who look average like ben shapiro.

Everyone was tall and white back then

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Gonthar
Everyone was tall and white back then
Naah, they were shorter, but the women were shorter too...
main-qimg-34148273105ec5ec77a1880cdf587768

Americans were taller than everyone in the world cuz of nutrition

Americans were taller than everyone in the world cuz of nutrition
what do you think happened to classic american whites then

what do you think happened to classic american whites then
They degraded because of obesity and the Europeans caught up with them

i was born in flroida were i am now and raised in texas and i can confirm texas mf the weirdest
they literally brought horses to school and if u never been to a bull riding rodeo before shits the craziest
they literally made me get out on the field and chase cows to try to rip off their ear tags
they had a whole ass farm class at my old high school
weird thing is girls were attracted to these normie ass niggas who brought blue jeans cowboy boots and cowboy hat to school
tall and white yup

inb4 blackpill cowboy ft. @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 drops march 2023 after soyciety apocalypse

Even back then I still would have heightmogged the average foid. Most of the bitches in my state are 5'6-5'7 bare minimum. Brutal

i was born in flroida were i am now and raised in texas and i can confirm texas mf the weirdest
they literally brought horses to school and if u never been to a bull riding rodeo before shits the craziest
they literally made me get out on the field and chase cows to try to rip off their ear tags
weird thing is girls were attracted to these normie ass niggas who brought blue jeans cowboy boots and cowboy hat to school
tall and white yup

Do you think someone insecure they weren't tall and white in that environment (maybe 5'6) and then goes straight to noodle instead of finding alternative white girls is retarded?

Do you think someone insecure they weren't tall and white in that environment (maybe 5'6) and then goes straight to noodle instead of finding alternative white girls is retarded?
no i was always short 5 5 in highschool but i face mogged and muscle mogged every single dude there so i was always pulling country babes left and right and cucking my tallfag peers who always wanted to fight me and ended up ruining my social life and i got groomed into thinking i was an incel at a young age and here i am

no i was always short 5 5 in highschool but i face mogged and muscle mogged every single dude there so i was always pulling country babes left and right and cucking my tallfag peers who always wanted to fight me and ended up ruining my social life and i got groomed into thinking i was an incel at a young age and here i am
talk to me then. we both hate country ppl that's good.

why do you think there is no hate site on the internet for country fags. I hate them ngl.

but you think they're normies ye. what % of people in our generation have absolutely no idea these texas queers exist

so they fought you? lol

tall and white yup

?

talk to me then. we both hate country ppl that's good.

why do you think there is no hate site on the internet for country fags. I hate them ngl.

but you think they're normies ye. what % of people in our generation have absolutely no idea these texas queers exist
bnecause we get all our meat and vegetables from them lol and the south makes up for half of the united states dont trust me on that tho
so they fought you? lol
yuh

bnecause we get all our meat and vegetables from them lol and the south makes up for half of the united states dont trust me on that tho

yuh
How did they attack you then