when I see anime PFP on here

g4rlic

g4rlic

urkcel misogynist
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Posts
10,129
Reputation
11,243
I do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jorad, ibmh, Nerogen and 2 others
just letting you know
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006 and ragingmanlet
Im gonna change to an anime avi now
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006 and ragingmanlet
@ragingmanlet wtf is ur problems dude?
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Bat, electrotestin, ragingmanlet and 1 other person
Ong tho
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cb006, electrotestin, ragingmanlet and 2 others
He’s talking about you @Nerogen
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: ragingmanlet, g4rlic and Nerogen
Am i white or black
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g4rlic
I do imagine you as a closeted 5'7 cholo or curry
"I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN."

something a faggot would do, go kys
 
ur white wit black finger nails
Can black people do this?
6924548 yamalcandothis
 
Im inoguring the hate:lasereyes:
shut up Brown

shut up Native

shut up Immigrant

what do I call low t ethnics like you who aren't gook or niggers
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Nerogen
"I AM NOT FUCKING GAY. I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY. IM NOT BEGGING NIGGERS FOR NUDES. IDONT KISS BOYS. ANY GAY SHIT I SAY IS STRICTLY FOR FUCKING FUN."

something a faggot would do, go kys
so a non faggot kisses boys? look at this frauding bluecel using his child support to put fancy colours on his name
 
I love anime foids avis
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: g4rlic
I would only care if this was chad saying it, but its some Ltn at the end of da day
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
0
Views
15
dreamz
dreamz
arkzy7
Replies
6
Views
61
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
ØUROBOROS
Replies
11
Views
46
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
lemon67
Replies
1
Views
21
lemon67
lemon67
highcheekbones
Replies
2
Views
18
highcheekbones
highcheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

  • catastropy
Back
Top