When I see someone heightmog me in the streets I want to punch him

only kpopmaxxed Koreans may have good smv

cope
Why in that caise indians have higher SMV than any russian guy?

View attachment 2940335

Why are Korean men more beautiful than Russian men?Many Russians do not use skin care products, so their skin condition is worse. In Korea, there are more men who take good care of their skin, and many more use decorative cosmetics (foundation, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc.) their makeup most often looks very natural and unnoticeable. In Korea, bangs (like: grandfather inside) or curtains are much more popular, many young Koreans wear them. And I think many guys really like such hairstyles and make them much more attractive, I think these are the main things that make Koreans more beautiful. (I also just really like Asian looks)

murdah

Russian women acknowledged that Korean man mogg russian man
Корейцы себе делают операцию на двойное веко, нормальную верхнюю челюсть, высокую переносицу и т.д.
Они хотят быть похожими на нас

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Корейцы себе делают операцию на двойное веко, нормальную верхнюю челюсть, высокую переносицу и т.д.
Они хотят быть похожими на нас
Man yesterday I saw typical korean guy he didn't do any surgery he was like 5'9 and had beatiful Russian blonde girl

you cope so hard lmaooooooo

Average ethnic moggs russian so brutallly

Turks aren't Churkas. Churkas are fags from central Asia
No tell me just why there are no any Turks in this list and they slay like crazy?

no you are wrong Turks are churkas too cope

Any ethnic has higher SMV than slav men cope

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and jisko32

jisko32

Man yesterday I saw typical korean guy he didn't do any surgery he was like 5'9 and had beatiful Russian blonde girl

you cope so hard lmaooooooo

Average ethnic moggs russian so brutallly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and The Heartless
I'm 6'2 and I'm taller than 70% of people where I live but still getting height mogged every day

When I see someone who is taller than me I want to beat up him

I don't know but it looks like it's his fault

Does anyone has the same feeling?
Literally me

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless

jisko32

Translation Weakness of all russian women

jisko32

murdah

Average slavs

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Whats wrong with churkis? Why do russians hate them
They murder, rape, rob, commit terrorist acts so we send them to war to die

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters, murdah and CovhimColby
  • JFL
Reactions: CovhimColby
All of them mogg you russian man, better thick dense hair, dark eyebrows, big beard, dark triads look. better physique
cope
Putin is high IQ asf. He started the war specifically to get rid of the churkas forever, and not just deport them.

• +1

jisko32

murdah

Putin is high IQ asf. He started the war specifically to get rid of the churkas forever, and not just deport them.
You about to lose that war

2 years you still taking Kiev by 3 days lmao

you are just making defense on eastern sides no single progress in 2 years of war

jisko32

This russian woman married indian guy and want to return to India lmaooooooooooo

Indian man moggs slav man
any ethnic will mog brutally russian man

Main qimg 5cde909ce045a5d5e00acef6784d46e3 lq
037329e9dbc44b02dcb49fa87d1c268b
Kazakhstan a famous kazakh singer fariza yeskermes v0 gvqbbt0chhca1

Churka foids are personal property of Russian men. 80% of the soliders in the Ukraine conflict are Churkas. Russians are your masters, they send you to go to war and die for THEIR country, meanwhile they fuck your wifes

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Churkas in real life:
Screenshot 20240524 090339 Chrome
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Why are Russians racist? Why do Russians hate us? Why do Russians cuck us?

Churkas online: keyboard warriors

• +1
Op pm me ur face i heard u are the ugliest guy ever

I heard ur borderline diseased and deformed

I also heard u have an enlarged prostate and shrunken balls

Plz pm me pics of ur face i wanna puke pls pm plz

Pm. Pls

• JFL
The only reason you are insecure at that height is because of subhuman face.

• JFL
Churkas in real life:
View attachment 2940430😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. Why are Russians racist? Why do Russians hate us? Why do Russians cuck us?

Churkas online: keyboard warriors
This is true. One churka is in love with me, although I hate her, this bitch created problems with my friends so that I only communicate with her, I simply blocked her everywhere. Problem solved.

• Love it
6’0 is average asf these days I feel like 80th percentile at 6’2 every like 20th guy I see is over 6’5

This is true. One churka is in love with me, although I hate her, this bitch created problems with my friends so that I only communicate with her, I simply blocked her everywhere. Problem solved.
Bulgaria is importing central Asians to clean toilets in hotels during summer. Same thing in Turkey too. All churkas are good for is cleaning shit from hotel toilets. They're the lowest of the lowest slaves

• +1
i have thanatophobia, i have stopped thinking about looks, height, looksmaxing, mogging, sex, etc, etc.

Bulgaria is importing central Asians to clean toilets in hotels during summer. Same thing in Turkey too. All churkas are good for is cleaning shit from hotel toilets. They're the lowest of the lowest slaves

Churkas salary is minimal. We use them as cheap labor

• +1
View attachment 2940411View attachment 2940413View attachment 2940414

Churka foids are personal property of Russian men. 80% of the soliders in the Ukraine conflict are Churkas. Russians are your masters, they send you to go to war and die for THEIR country, meanwhile they fuck your wifes
Statistics shot that only 1.6 % of them marry russian men and only for russian citizenship (richer country)

Meanwhile marriages and relationships between russian women and ethnic man are skyrocketed so cope

And no cope no 80% it's like 10-15%, plus 0 people from my country

JFL 2 years of war and still cannot beat small country with small population

so cope

Keep spamming the same copes. There are 50+ million Russian foids. Of course some percentage will mary untermensch. That doesn't mean anything :forcedsmile:
You autist didn't understand my point, the percentages of ethnic men marrying russian women is 10 times much more bigger

im 6"6 9% bodyfat multi millionaire 8 inches thick

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless