When I see someone heightmog me in the streets I want to punch him

so having asian maxilla is deformed by your opinion?
Just answer this question
Imagine having such a deformed and ugly side profile you make someone disgusted and sick by looking at it.

Man i would just pack it in and call it a day.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and jisko32
He's troll that bough just by saying he's doctor

In internet there are thousand better raters

Half of the forum say that He's legit scammer
Yeah we should believe your pseudo science measurements which doesn’t make sense.

Do better.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Imagine having such a deformed and ugly side profile you make someone disgusted and sick by looking at it.

Man i would just pack it in and call it a day.
No just answer by your opinion having Asian Maxilla is deformed?
Answer

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and i_love_roosters
He's troll that bough just by saying he's doctor

In internet there are thousand better raters

Half of the forum say that He's legit scammer
Why you bought vip then :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Yeah we should believe your pseudo science measurements which doesn’t make sense.
Because you are bluepilled coper:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Do better.

This guy rates 1000 times better
he works in Modelling indusrty
studied science of attractiveness and anatomy of attractiveness whole his life

Because you are bluepilled coper:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 2947290
This guy rates 1000 times better
he works in Modelling indusrty
studied science of attractiveness and anatomy of attractiveness whole his life
if this guy uploaded ur rating the video wouldve got taken down for physical abuse

• +1
Why you deleted your all photos by Coispet?:lul::lul::lul::lul:
View attachment 2947294View attachment 2947295
Because it was a doxx which can be reverse image searched. Your pics couldn't because you hide half of your face. You have no argument and no excuse :forcedsmile:

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

He later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal

if this guy uploaded ur rating the video wouldve got taken down for physical abuse
No it won't
I don't have any major flows in Front profile, just 1-2 minor flaws
And Side profile is not bad

Most people in PMs which watch his videos said that I'm MTN- High MTN

Because it was a doxx which can be reverse image searched. Your pics couldn't because you hide half of your face. You have no argument and no excuse :forcedsmile:

The jury guy (Uzb_...) hates me so much, I used to bully him since February. I won and he said it half-way. He didn't want to admit it fully. Same thing with Jisko, we used to be enemies, I even have threads on him, and he still said I mog you to death. The high IQ doctor- BlackpillRemedy agreed I mog you by 4 psl points

He later retracted his statement and said I mog in both categories, not just appeal
hahahaha

sure bro:

you can't answer my question
my maxilla is just asian (I'm biracial)
answer having asian maxilla is deformed by your opinion?
Imagine being so butthurt you desperately need to spam 3 posts.

This is you now:
IMG 7930

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Heartless and i_love_roosters
No it won't

ur side profile is objectivly below average, u realise ur ratios need to be somewhat ideal to be mtn

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, jisko32 and i_love_roosters
ur side profile is objectivly below average, u realise ur ratios need to be somewhat ideal to be mtn
His front is awful too :lul:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and jisko32
уже на вид видно что у тебя лицо короткое
совсем нет. Тем более там половина подбородка в тени ебаной из-за чего может казаться что он маленький, что делает лицо более коротким
нет соотношение важнее всего
как ширина относится к длине? Ты говоришь что у меня "короткое лицо", хотя логичнее будет сказать широкое, хотя ни то, ни то не правда, у меня оно обычное
Ты могаешь Майкла Фасбендера? Актера?
Cope
То что он актер не значит что он красивый, Райан Гослинг например уродливый.
У меня лучше костная структура, черты лица, волосы, все лицо в общем лучше
cope

Здесь люди сказали про тебя
я не с Владивостока

• +1
not just below average, it is MUCH BELOW AVERAGE

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and moreroidsmoredates
  • Love it
  • +1
No it won't

горбинка на носу - major flaw
утопленная нижняя челюсть - major flaw
утопленная верхняя челюсть - major flaw
огромные надбровные дуги с сильно скошенным лбом - major flaw
и т.д

• +1
Let’s start a funding campaign to collect enough money so he can afford a rope, cool?

:feelswhy:
Yeah, we gotta make it up to him somehow. We made him spend his life savings on a month of vip. I think buying him a rope would make us equal :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Yeah, we gotta make it up to him somehow. We made him spend his life savings on a month of vip. I think buying him a rope would make us equal :feelsyay:
I could remember that moggathon made a whole thread about him and all other users were making fun him, i found it sad back then.

Now he deserves to rott and never ascend.

• +1
I could remember that moggathon made a whole thread about him and all other users were making fun him, i found it sad back then.

Now he deserves to rott and never ascend.
Fun thing is, I was responsible for that thread. I acted as his friend and became a secret agent :feelshmm:. I gaslighted him all sorts of ways so he can post it. I told him I know moggathon and that he'll keep his promise to share his face back. He believed all thanks to my efforts :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and moreroidsmoredates
No just answer by your opinion having Asian Maxilla is deformed?
Answer
All gooks are ugly and yes gooks are deformed just like Aboriginals. God seems to hate gooks :feelskek:

All gooks are ugly and yes gooks are deformed just like Aboriginals. God seems to hate gooks :feelskek:
yeah their maxilla is very fucking brutal

even anime characters look white because white people's faces look better

• +1
Everthing is goodm if you want I can even show in PM my ratios

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
ты признал что у вас плоские лица? Наконец-то
Нет не признал это просто иллюзия нечего больше

совсем нет. Тем более там половина подбородка в тени ебаной из-за чего может казаться что он маленький, что делает лицо более коротким
Я проверил так что нет, там все правильно у тебя короткое лицо
как ширина относится к длине? Ты говоришь что у меня "короткое лицо", хотя логичнее будет сказать широкое, хотя ни то, ни то не правда, у меня оно обычное
соотношение важно длинны к ширине
То что он актер не значит что он красивый, Райан Гослинг например уродливый.
у него нету Major failo как у Райана Гослинга
У меня лучше костная структура, черты лица, волосы, все лицо в общем лучше
Cope
я не с Владивостока
ты с Владивостока

Let’s start a funding campaign to collect enough money so he can afford a rope, cool?

:feelswhy:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You can't see How I laugh at you

No shit really I don't give a fuck

You are deformed just like all Slavs which are the ugliest in the world:
FWHR 1.58
your Overly Long face? 1.50
your chin to philtrum 1.7
your narrow af face
narrow round jaw
your low set cheekbones
gay alien skull
not equal facial thirds
Huge long forehead
huge orbitals
weirdly round shaped eyebrows
Upper eyelid exposure
faggot moustache and beard
Thin neck
weirdly shaped ears
Horse face
long midface
bad jaw frontal angle
round chin
shit facial hair
shit haircut
narrow forehead
low iq

:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Someone is on suicide watch

• +1
Я проверил так что нет, там все правильно у тебя короткое лицо
это неправда, хотя это не так плохо.
Это является стандартом красоты в Азии

соотношение важно длинны к ширине
почему ширина важна, если мы говорим про длину?

это правда
ты с Владивостока
я из Екатеринбурга

Fun thing is, I was responsible for that thread. I acted as his friend and became a secret agent :feelshmm:. I gaslighted him all sorts of ways so he can post it. I told him I know moggathon and that he'll keep his promise to share his face back. He believed all thanks to my efforts :feelskek:
Hahaha I knew that you were Fakecel from the begining lmao

Really don't care tbh

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I argued with him to so cope:

I remember that day you were so depressed af you lost that mog battle lmao

cause you are subhuman

это неправда, хотя это не так плохо.
Это является стандартом красоты в Азии
View attachment 2947429
Зачем ты мне это суеешь
мы щяс про дургое говорили
почему ширина важна, если мы говорим про длину?
Соотношение длинны деленое на ширину вот это и есть важный критерий который делает голову длинной
это правда

я из Екатеринбурга
Cope

View attachment 2947437View attachment 2947438

Now I won

You are still depressed af as I see lmao

I'm rent free in your Head:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cope