When I talk about Latinos, I'm talking South America and Caribbean, not native Americans/central Americans

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Central Americans are mostly giga poor and incel, that look asiatic with dark skin. These are the ones that date white guys btw. They don't even speak our Spanish dialect or have afro influences, reggaetón music, rice/chicken diets, beaches

South Americans and Caribbean are Meds with robust cheekbones or mulatto/quadroons with BBC.

we're completely different culturally and phenotypically. Like half of Cuba is 100% white looking, and half of Dominican Republic is green eyed mulattos that are into gymcelling and beat/rob gringos for fun

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98, latincell95, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
Dominican is mostly black, I've actually been there unlike your larping coping ass

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, Roquefort, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Dominican is mostly black, I've actually been there unlike your larping coping ass
It's more white than black. It's 50-55% euro/spanish, 40-35% black, 10% native.

Puerto Rico and Cuba have more goldilocks of Quadroon moggers like myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, try2beme and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Dominican is almost as black as africa JFL at this reality denial

I've never seen someone cope this hard.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
Shall I return home to quadroon land, tired of getting mogged by these 6'4 cumskins

maybe its where i truly belong

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522 and Beetlejuice

Least ignorant American.

Even if they were black, they'd still slay and mog because white women love niggas

20180510_101633.jpg

iFJrSBub.jpg

4854ba55ccecf4c9dbff8af9646077f3.jpg

3679.jpg

1280px-Dominican-people-cibao-1.jpg

3679.jpg

Keep coping

For reference. This is the other part of the Island
(Haiti)

1c125cd6-cf14-48a6-aa87-502e92d374ca-AP_Haiti_Earthquake_3.jpg

4928.jpg

DANCE_vodou.jpg

Haitians aren't even full black btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

no, haiti is almost as black as africa if anything its blacker than africa
Dominicans are nordic aryans in comparison

>the genetic makeup of the Dominican population is estimated to be 52% European, 40% Sub‐Saharan African, and 8% Native American‐Taino

Dominicans aren't lying when they say "I no black, yo soy dominicano"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
Colombia is mostly mestizos and natives

Mestizos are always more indigenous looking than white, the same way Hapas look 1000 times more Asian than white and mulattos look way more black than white

Whites are actually a more sizeable population than people think, like I’ve been in a room where everyone could pass for a European, but still a minority community no more than 20%

Least ignorant American.

Even if they were black, they'd still slay and mog because white women love niggas

20180510_101633.jpg

iFJrSBub.jpg

4854ba55ccecf4c9dbff8af9646077f3.jpg

3679.jpg

1280px-Dominican-people-cibao-1.jpg

3679.jpg

Keep coping

For reference. This is the other part of the Island
(Haiti)

1c125cd6-cf14-48a6-aa87-502e92d374ca-AP_Haiti_Earthquake_3.jpg

4928.jpg

DANCE_vodou.jpg

Haitians aren't even full black btw
404 no whites detected

Majority are black like I said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23778 and 4 others
Colombia is mostly mestizos and natives

Mestizos are always more indigenous looking than white, the same way Hapas look 1000 times more Asian than white and mulattos look way more black than white

Whites are actually a more sizeable population than people think, like I’ve been in a room where everyone could pass for a European, but still a minority community no more than 20%
No, Colombia is triracials mostly but still over 50% european on average, even the southern people who are mestizos. most city dwellers are castizo or quadroon.

Colombia is still Aryan compared to Central American countries

brazilian-and-colombian-soccer-fans-watching-an-international-football-match-at-fortaleza-brazil-during-the-2014-world-cup-2AH10A1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Colombia-diversidad-y-talento-1024x683.jpg

CMDK2BQ5IJAENC4HLVCGELFNBY.jpg

People underestimate how much more ethnic these people look than regular southern iberians from europe.

404 no whites detected

Majority are black like I said
Race isn't binary, mixed people aren't considered black

Where are you from? Interesting that Canarias is that high
uk
but im a mutt hence why im closely related to mutt populations
dads 50/50 jamaican, german
mother is 50/50 southern brazillian, british

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You've never left the Caribbean so you don't know this

But yes they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and NT Master

But yes they are
Doesn't matter if they're black or not, you act like black men don't have sky high SMV in the West

But yes they are
depends tbh
mulattoes are generally considered black in the west but anything less than that and youre pushing it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 21340 and Deleted member 18522
They don't
In the USA maybe but lol if you think these people are considered black(besides the two at the back)
iFJrSBub.jpg

20180510_101633.jpg

They're just considered Hispanic which is what they are

No, Colombia is triracials mostly but still over 50% european on average, even the southern people who are mestizos. most city dwellers are castizo or quadroon.

Colombia is still Aryan compared to Central American countries

brazilian-and-colombian-soccer-fans-watching-an-international-football-match-at-fortaleza-brazil-during-the-2014-world-cup-2AH10A1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Colombia-diversidad-y-talento-1024x683.jpg

CMDK2BQ5IJAENC4HLVCGELFNBY.jpg

People underestimate how much more ethnic these people look than regular southern iberians from europe.

Certain parts of South America have an impressive amount of european ancestry if u take in consideration the fact that some of these places haven't received foreigner immigration in significant numbers like in the last 200-300+ years.
I have seen brazilians that are +90% or 95% portuguese that 0 recent portuguese ancestors
Just imagine if South America had brutal segregation and laws against mixing like the US...how portuguese or spanish those places would be in terms of ancestry

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, barcacel and Deleted member 18522
There are many central americans and Mexicans that look white, you just need to have white skin
Southern Mexican yes, Central American are a mixed bag.

In the USA maybe but lol if you think these people are considered black(besides the two at the back)
iFJrSBub.jpg

20180510_101633.jpg

They're just considered Hispanic which is what they are
Most of them would be called Hispanic but look at the class in the picture with the teachers, all black kids JFL.

Plus that level of white is an entirely different category to someone who can run JBW in latam (NW Euro pheno)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Cope. Dominican Republic is like 90% dark skin, the 10% is middle high class and high class in the Santo Domingo or Santiago

• +1
Reactions: John124
Certain parts of South America have an impressive amount of european ancestry if u take in consideration the fact that some of these places haven't received foreigner immigration in significant numbers like in the last 200-300+ years.
I have seen brazilians that are +90% or 95% portuguese that 0 recent portuguese ancestors
Just imagine if South America had brutal segregation and laws against mixing like the US...how portuguese or spanish those places would be in terms of ancestry
Buenos Aires is probably the whitest major city in the western hemisphere

But they also still have immigration policies favoring whites and have had them for a century.

Most of them would be called Hispanic but look at the class in the picture with the teachers, all black kids JFL.

Plus that level of white is an entirely different category to someone who can run JBW in latam (NW Euro pheno)

View attachment 1922901
Those are Haitians in the background lol. That's why they're black.

"JBW" in Latin America is looking Italian and having a Castilian accent
b5fc24e8bed4269eae060ca7effad1c3.jpg

5120da6f166ce139daf706002136cc62.jpg

23847624.jpg

This is a halo but not Northern looking people

It blows my mind that people think Germanics/Angloids have any kind of halo here. Southern Europeans have a slight halo, but its not like they stand out at all here.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95

23847624.jpg

It's not, I know normie white dudes that have gone to brazil and colombia and the #1 thing the women comment on is blue eyes

23847624.jpg

It blows my mind that people think Germanics/Angloids have any kind of halo here. Southern Europeans have a slight halo, but its not like they stand out at all here.
You're on an island with no whites except tourists

Cope. Dominican Republic is like 90% dark skin, the 10% is middle high class and high class in the Santo Domingo or Santiago
They're darker skinned people but they're not black.

A lot of Spaniards are dark skinned people too

Buenos Aires is probably the whitest major city in the western hemisphere

But they also still have immigration policies favoring whites and have had them for a century.
And that's the reason IMO,Argentina withouth 19th century and 20th century immigration would be very mestizo like many of those hispanic countries.
The interior of argentina is still quite mestizo to this day,most people there descend from colonial settlers.

• +1
It's not, I know normie white dudes that have gone to brazil and colombia and the #1 thing the women comment on is blue eyes
lol exactly if anything looking scandinavian would be the biggest halo... Remember the white people in latin america came from SPAIN

• +1
We have a lot of blue eyes here, I literally have them jfl
lol exactly if anything looking scandinavian would be the biggest halo... Remember the white people in latin america came from SPAIN
It's not a halo because its not associated with anything good. you have to look white but not comically white. The german pheno is associated with Americans/Canadians and people generally dislike them

They're darker skinned people but they're not black.

A lot of Spaniards are dark skinned people too
mf they dark skinned, they are closer to being black than white

We have a lot of blue eyes here, I literally have them jfl

It's not a halo because its not associated with anything good. you have to look white but not comically white. The german pheno is associated with Americans/Canadians and people generally dislike them
The men dislike them

I wonder why

mf they dark skinned, they are closer to being black than white
They're obviously not the majority of them are between 50-65% european.

Compare them to Haitians who are actually pure black and there's a bigger difference than between Dominicans and Canary Islanders for example

Compare them to Haitians who are actually pure black and there's a bigger difference than between Dominicans and Canary Islanders for example
There's as big of a pheno difference between the average Cuban and the average NW euro as there is between the average Cuban and the average Haitian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 18522

I'm Dominican. If you walk on the street 99% of the people will have dark skin, obviously not exactly HAITIAN looking cause they are darker but dominicans are dark too

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and John124
The men dislike them

I wonder why
Don't fear God(Not Catholics), don't have family values, lazy, rich for no reason, and take advantage of them, fueled civil unrest in the past, the racism they experience too I guess.

And it's not just the men.
lolol Cuba is dark as HELL wtf is he on lmao
The average Cuban is 70-80% European
8s6mdiljsxg71.png

The southern provinces are significantly less populated than central/north

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
I'm Dominican. If you walk on the street 99% of the people will have dark skin, obviously not exactly HAITIAN looking cause they are darker but dominicans are dark too
The Caribbean is a hot climate with a lot of sun, the Dominicans in New York for example are pale/yellow af. Puerto Ricans just look like Italians with wide noses and curly hair. About 20% of Cubans have no non-European ancestors.

And its not about skin color, but physiognomy/features. They easily favor Europe over Angola for example

And yes I know Dominicans are the blackest people in Latam, but they're still more white genetically.

Don't fear God(Not Catholics), don't have family values, lazy, rich for no reason, and take advantage of them, fueled civil unrest in the past, the racism they experience too I guess.

And it's not just the men.

The average Cuban is 70-80% European
8s6mdiljsxg71.png

The southern provinces are significantly less populated than central/north

80% European

• +1
There were Brazilians & Argentinians at my school … most were white with blue eyes + conservative and Christians unlike western cucks

I’ve only met one Chilean (tinder hookup) and she was white with brown hair and blue eyes

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Beetlejuice

80% European

Cuba is distinct in that they have a lot of pure Europeans and very black people.
f0028363.jpg

Just because USA is 15% black, doesn't mean that white americans aren't 90%+ european.
3119-cubanos-exito-escolar.jpg

0723-CUBA.jpg

You underestimate how ethnic looking Iberians are anyway

vtz3ryuspbd61.jpg

it is impossible that you have blue eyes unless you are Argentinean
Half Argentinian

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • +1

He doing the low IQ Burgercel one drop rule thing. Fucking yanks

• +1
There were Brazilians & Argentinians at my school … most were white with blue eyes + conservative and Christians unlike western cucks

I’ve only met one Chilean (tinder hookup) and she was white with brown hair and blue eyes
Argentina is actually white, same with Chile... Tons of white people in Brazil as well. Caribbean countries are mostly black. You can even see in Colombia JFL Bogota is white as hell but if you go to the Caribbean in Cartagena its 99% black

• +1
He doing the low IQ Burgercel one drop rule thing. Fucking yanks
Dominicans are darkskin

Guy is cherry picking people and can only find people who would be considered swarthy in NA/Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back