When I talk about Latinos, I'm talking South America and Caribbean, not native Americans/central Americans

Cuba is distinct in that they have a lot of pure Europeans and very black people.
f0028363.jpg

Just because USA is 15% black, doesn't mean that white americans aren't 90%+ european.
3119-cubanos-exito-escolar.jpg

You underestimate how ethnic looking Iberians are anyway

vtz3ryuspbd61.jpg

Half Argentinian
it is like certain parts of brazil,many people that look european and african as fuck in the same city everywhere basically
these people are all from Rio de Janeiro:
1681686-pedro-novaes-filho-do-casal-de-19-anos-opengraph_1200-3.jpg
globo-bbb-22-douglas-silva-paredao-3001.jpg
emiliodivulgacao.jpg

Dominicans are darkskin

Guy is cherry picking people and can only find people who would be considered swarthy in NA/Europe.
Dominicans yes… NOT DOMINCA REPUBLIC PEOPLE DUMBASS THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ISLANDS THEY SRE LATINO THEY SPEAK SPANISH AND ARE ACCEPTED AS LATINO NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU AMERICANS SAY THE WORLD DOESNT FOLLOW YOUR FLAWED ONE DROP

Dominicans yes… NOT DOMINCA REPUBLIC PEOPLE DUMBASS THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT ISLANDS THEY SRE LATINO THEY SPEAK SPANISH AND ARE ACCEPTED AS LATINO NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU AMERICANS SAY THE WORLD DOESNT FOLLOW YOUR FLAWED ONE DROP
I've been to dominican it's full of black people

JFL at this cope it's not even debatable if you've ever been there

No and yet the stats say they are Mullatino. You saying statistics are wrong because you went to one black area. Hell you prob met Hatian migrants and thought they were Dominicans JFL

Argentina is actually white, same with Chile... Tons of white people in Brazil as well. Caribbean countries are mostly black. You can even see in Colombia JFL Bogota is white as hell but if you go to the Caribbean in Cartagena its 99% black

Cubans are more European than Colombians on average, especially the Cubans that identify as white. Caribbean is literally just hot this is why people are dark af who are otherwise white in physiognomy. Cubans in America are extremely white looking.
RT-castro-reaction7-ml-161126_2_16x9_1600.jpg

161126034515-04-fidel-castro-reaction-1126-super-tease.jpg

Puerto Ricans are too compared to Mexicans or Colombians
106105095-1567171695006gettyimages-1159258488.jpeg

puerto-rican-parade-new-haven-connecticut-us-helioscribe.jpg

cuba-72.jpg

The difference is that these countries are more mixed up while there's white enclaves in parts of Colombia but they are very small percentages.

Yes,Chillean people white so is Argentina and Uruguay
Dominicans are darkskin

Guy is cherry picking people and can only find people who would be considered swarthy in NA/Europe.
I never said they weren't, they're still closer to Iberians than black people. Which isn't really debatable.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
No and yet the stats say they are Mullatino. You saying statistics are wrong because you went to one black area. Hell you prob met Hatian migrants and thought they were Dominicans JFL
wtf is Mullatino, is that word for dark skinned just not african looking?

Cubans are more European than Colombians on average, especially the Cubans that identify as white. Caribbean is literally just hot this is why people are dark af who are otherwise white in physiognomy. Cubans in America are extremely white looking.
RT-castro-reaction7-ml-161126_2_16x9_1600.jpg

161126034515-04-fidel-castro-reaction-1126-super-tease.jpg

Puerto Ricans are too
puerto-rican-parade-new-haven-connecticut-us-helioscribe.jpg

cuba-72.jpg

The difference is that these countries are more mixed up while there's white enclaves in parts of Colombia but they are very small percentages.

Yes,Chillean people white so is Argentina and Uruguay

I never said they weren't, they're still closer to Iberians than black people. Which isn't really debatable.
I no black, I cuban

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Everyone from the store owners to the whores to the taxi drivers was dark skin

I thought it would be a mix of blacks and mestizos and castizos when I went there. Nope, it was like 90% black with a few mestizo looking people.

Yes , DR is filled with negros. Not sure if the darkskins aren't the majority , I would say the majority are mulattos , just brown and light skinned people who aren't considered black over there and wouldn't be considered black somewhere like Brazil for example , but many , if not most would be considered black by US standarts who seem to see any mulatto as another nigger

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and John124
wtf is Mullatino, is that word for dark skinned just not african looking?
Use your fucking head Mulla TINO, LATINO, MULLATO what do you think you get when you combine the 2 JFL @ u

I don’t call Blacks Darkskin 90% of blacks are “Darkskin” What you dumbasses call “lightskin” are just mongrels who are ALL YELLOW SKINNED because their mothers are white they are mullatos/mixed race. REAL Lightskin are FULLY BLACK just of a lighter shade

• JFL
I no black, I cuban
In my case my dad is actually black/mulatto Cuban but I have pure whites in my family on his side. I get lighter features from my mom who is mostly Portuguese and Italian from Argentina

(White) Cubans are literally way whiter than Colombians
Angel20.jpg

Argentina is actually white, same with Chile... Tons of white people in Brazil as well. Caribbean countries are mostly black. You can even see in Colombia JFL Bogota is white as hell but if you go to the Caribbean in Cartagena its 99% black
You're literally coping hard if you think Colombia has more white people per capita than Cuba.

Even the whitest people there have clearly indigenous facial features with curly hair while white cubans are european migrants from the last 100 years

• +1
Reactions: barcacel
You're literally coping hard if you think Colombia has more white people per capita than Cuba.

Even the whitest people there have clearly indigenous facial features with curly hair while white cubans are european migrants from the last 100 years
Have you been to Bogota?

Central Americans are mostly giga poor and incel, that look asiatic with dark skin. These are the ones that date white guys btw. They don't even speak our Spanish dialect or have afro influences, reggaetón music, rice/chicken diets, beaches

South Americans and Caribbean are Meds with robust cheekbones or mulatto/quadroons with BBC.

we're completely different culturally and phenotypically. Like half of Cuba is 100% white looking, and half of Dominican Republic is green eyed mulattos that are into gymcelling and beat/rob gringos for fun
central america is a complete shithole tbh.

Your problem is that you are grouping all Latinos together as though it is a meaningful racial category. It is not. A person being Hispanic/Latino does nothing to describe what their race is; the same way you can't assume what race or appearance a person has just because they speak English. You shouldn't generalize Latinos to begin with. There are millions of Central Americans who look European and there are millions of Cubans who look African. Most Central American countries also have a mulatto population so you're wrong there as well.

Instead of just grouping up races or regions or nationalities, it would make far more sense to just talk about ethnic groups instead. White Colombians are an ethnic group, Black Peruvians are an ethnic group, Mestizo Guatemalans are an ethnic group. It is far more precise than pretending everybody on one continent has one particular look.
Doesn't matter if they're black or not, you act like black men don't have sky high SMV in the West
They really don't. A few Black celebrities in the media aren't enough to counter the poverty and violence in Black communities that repels women along with everyone else who can get away from it. The only people who think most Black men are promiscuous Tyrones are those who have never been to a Black neighborhood.

@buckchadley31 Mexican jokes don’t work on us. We’re the hungest region

Central Americans are mostly giga poor and incel, that look asiatic with dark skin. These are the ones that date white guys btw. They don't even speak our Spanish dialect or have afro influences, reggaetón music, rice/chicken diets, beaches

South Americans and Caribbean are Meds with robust cheekbones or mulatto/quadroons with BBC.

we're completely different culturally and phenotypically. Like half of Cuba is 100% white looking, and half of Dominican Republic is green eyed mulattos that are into gymcelling and beat/rob gringos for fun
Yes they lack the African blood

• +1
In the USA maybe but lol if you think these people are considered black(besides the two at the back)
iFJrSBub.jpg

20180510_101633.jpg

They're just considered Hispanic which is what they are
Majority aren’t like that stop coping

They're obviously not the majority of them are between 50-65% european.

Compare them to Haitians who are actually pure black and there's a bigger difference than between Dominicans and Canary Islanders for example
Nah lol. They are just mixed

Don't fear God(Not Catholics), don't have family values, lazy, rich for no reason, and take advantage of them, fueled civil unrest in the past, the racism they experience too I guess.

And it's not just the men.

The average Cuban is 70-80% European
8s6mdiljsxg71.png

The southern provinces are significantly less populated than central/north
Cap

Iberians from canary and Andalusia are ethnic looking like half of them look Iraqi
The majority of Iberians look ethnic regardless of location

Just Google average Spaniard
Main qimg 8acc8c0028d2038e9ce525e7053e798d lq

True, they look SEA at times

The majority of Iberians look ethnic regardless of location

Just Google average Spaniard
View attachment 2313749
No, that's not true. People in Barcelona are white asf, same for people near Basque region and even central Iberia.

And that's not an actual picture of the average spaniard (the woman looks white the man looks ethnic but not in the arabic way)

No, that's not true. People in Barcelona are white asf, same for people near Basque region and even central Iberia.

And that's not an actual picture of the average spaniard (the woman looks white the man looks ethnic but not in the arabic way)
That woman doesn't look white jfl

They have maghrebi ancestry and an elevated amount of south italy/neolithic ancestry.
Their Maghreb ancestry makes them less ethnic looking than Iberians

All I see is a robust med mogger, where is the ethnic?
>where is the ethnic
>guy has type 3 skin, black hair, and t50s

• JFL
Their Maghreb ancestry makes them less ethnic looking than Iberians
You're completely retarded. Maghrebis are the most ethnic looking "caucasians" besides gulf arabs, half of them have legit mixed black people curly hair, brownish skin and not to mention their jaw and mouth development is very different from europeans. often prognathism and small brow bones

The only non-ethnic thing about them is they usually lack bird and long hook noses

This is the whitest/most european shifted place in morocco
gate-Bab-al-Rouah-Tetouan-medina-Mor.jpg

tetouan-morocco-may-unknown-people-national-moroccan-clothes-one-streets-northern-166052898.jpg

tetouan-morocco-may-unknown-moroccan-school-children-one-streets-medina-northern-166052810.jpg

white looking nafris just look like jews /levantines

She looks italian aka white
Take the color pill boyo. Also not even her bones are that of a white girl. At least the guy has bones that could be on a white person whereas she looks mena

You're completely retarded. Maghrebis are the most ethnic looking "caucasians" besides gulf arabs, half of them have legit mixed black people curly hair, brownish skin and not to mention their jaw and mouth development is very different from europeans. often prognathism and small brow bones

The only non-ethnic thing about them is they usually lack bird and long hook noses
I'm talking about Guanches nigga, and they were known to be white looking. Same with related groups like Kabyles

I'm talking about Guanches nigga, and they were known to be white looking. Same with related groups like Kabyles
You're retarded. Kabyles are white looking because they have sardinian, coriscan and italo island ancestry.

Guaches were ethnic as fuck and not to mention none of them survive. the highest amount found there today is less than half. most is between 10-20%. And yes that 20% is enough for some to inherit the ethnic traits and look like a nafri

000_WE78D-scaled.jpg

tumblr_ncsyxtRLt71s9ed3uo1_1280.jpg

these are the whitest nafris you can find (costal algerians ) most of them look italian at best

You're retarded. Kabyles are white looking because they have sardinian, coriscan and italo island ancestry.

Guaches were ethnic as fuck and not to mention none of them survive. the highest amount found there today is less than half. most is between 10-20%. And yes that 20% is enough for some to inherit the ethnic traits and look like a nafri

000_WE78D-scaled.jpg

tumblr_ncsyxtRLt71s9ed3uo1_1280.jpg

these are the whitest nafris you can find (costal algerians ) most of them look italian at best
So wait

Italians are White when you need to prove your point

Or they're ethnic when not

Ok

So wait

Italians are White when you need to prove your point

Or they're ethnic when not

Ok
The base italian phenotype is white, even the dark ones. the fringe ones in sicily are like 30% ethnic.,

Iberians are never ethnic unless they're from the south or happen to be unlucky and inherit the traits that makes them look iraqi.

These are the whitest nafris you can find and most of them would only pass as that ethnic sicilian phenotype, and no where in mainland europe

where is the ethnic?
the ethnic is fucking you in the ass, how did you forget so soon?
as usual always responding to threads concerning another males physical appearance
kys fag

the ethnic is fucking you in the ass, how did you forget so soon?
as usual always responding to threads concerning another males physical appearance
kys fag
Shh nerdic sissy, nobody asked for your input here.

Shh nerdic sissy, nobody asked for your input here.

get back to confessing your homoerotic desires you basement dweller spic

• JFL
Reactions: popped
Curry logic. Let me guess you look like that guy?
Bro you are so delusional, there’s nothing ethnic about the composite, no ethnic facial features and skin is not even remotely dark plus look at the undertones, the question here is what do YOU look like? You are probably the curry one trying to group southern euros as ethnic lol.

Bro you are so delusional, there’s nothing ethnic about the composite, no ethnic facial features and skin is not even remotely dark plus look at the undertones, the question here is what do YOU look like? You are probably the curry one trying to group southern euros as ethnic lol.
Calling me delusional while convincing himself that black hair and t50s are White features ok bud

Muh undertones wtf is so white about this man?

Yeah whatever, what race are you?

His skull and facial features.
Again, curry logic. Race is coloring. Muh bones is curry logic. Sendhil Ramamurthy has the same skull as Henry Cavill so according to you he is White. Keep telling yourself you're white to cope with your dark features, Pedro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back