when it comes to looks we dont even come close to the capabilities foids have

C

chrisN

Turbomanlet Enjoyer
water

they literally have the ability to change their bone structure eye shape, eyebrows: pretty much everything. The level of unfairness when it comes to levelling up is just unparallel

We have to slave away to gain money to change the shape of our face through a potentially life threatening surgery just to be just as invisible, yet an ugly bafoom of a foid can change everything with makeup. We have to put so much effort into something that can be done in 10mins by a girl, just for them to tell us that we dont put enough effort into ourselves and thats why we cant get girls. There is such a huge imbalance - ugly foids think there the shit, decent looking guys feel like subhumans. Why do I feel my mental get worse and worse over a solution that a girl could fix in 5minutes and get told im not doing enough, or im not trying enough.

I have an ongoing routine that I have followed for a year and 7months, but nothing changes - oh wait be a woman and fix it in less time than it takes to make your next meal.

I save money for something that wont change shit and yet these fuckers can do it with little to no effort

• +1
Reactions: Squirreljak and Artemis
Being in highschool I legit listen to girls talk about boys, there general life and everything, they get to live a life of freedom and enjoyment, EVEN if they look like cancer, my blood boils when Im near them but nothing will change anyway

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS

ugly foids think there the shit

water

they literally have the ability to change their bone structure eye shape, eyebrows: pretty much everything. The level of unfairness when it comes to levelling up is just unparallel

We have to slave away to gain money to change the shape of our face through a potentially life threatening surgery just to be just as invisible, yet an ugly bafoom of a foid can change everything with makeup. We have to put so much effort into something that can be done in 10mins by a girl, just for them to tell us that we dont put enough effort into ourselves and thats why we cant get girls. There is such a huge imbalance - ugly foids think there the shit, decent looking guys feel like subhumans. Why do I feel my mental get worse and worse over a solution that a girl could fix in 5minutes and get told im not doing enough, or im not trying enough.

I have an ongoing routine that I have followed for a year and 7months, but nothing changes - oh wait be a woman and fix it in less time than it takes to make your next meal.

I save money for something that wont change shit and yet these fuckers can do it with little to no effort
30k for a Bit of Extra bones: Makeup $10

it is what it is

but hate is good.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN