When it comes to LTR, does girl's sexual history make her repulsive for you?

What is maximum acceptable body count for a girl in her later teens/early 20s?

• 1 (no 0 because even 200lb whales get laid these days)

Votes: 6 54.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 3 27.3%

• 10 (anything above 10 is considered slut)

• Total voters
Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Let's say there is that ideal looking girl in your environment that you want to LTR (not ons) and you receive an information from trusted source that she has had 5 sexual partners, is that complete NO for you?

Do you get repulsed/uncomfortable when you hear about women's sexual history?

What is the maximum body count you could accept for LTR?

I say anything above 5 is a whore for 13-24 years old girl, and girls like this should be treated as whores, not actual women - only pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: Void and Over

• Love it
Reactions: Over
4-5 for that age range

• +1
3 max if 20. 5 max if 24. Anymore and you’re likely dating a woman who got passed around like a blunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and Over
i dont give a shit about sexual history, virginity, stds etc.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Over and BigBoy

i dont care because if i were to get laid, i would do it so much that i will die before my body gets contaminated. my heart will break or my dick will fall of afterwards

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
I honestly don't give a fuck. Even if she has been with 200, I wouldn't care as long as she is childfree and clean.

If she cheats on me or expects betabucks I'll just dump her. Easy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Mexicanboi and Pietrosiek
i dont care because if i were to get laid, i would do it so much that i will die before my body gets contaminated. my heart will break or my dick will fall of afterwards
You only got AIDS if you get tested.

i dont give a shit about sexual history, virginity, stds etc.
So you would be LTRing and then later marrying a girl who had 5-10+ dicks inside her or more?

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You only got AIDS if you get tested.

after all
So you would be LTRing and then later marrying a girl who had 5-10+ dicks inside her or more?

yeah i would but it wont happen so it doesnt matter. its not like im a saint or anything

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over
3-4 is normal brained

Virgin is coo-coo

10 is legit mental issues

idc

The more experience she has the harder i can treat her i do the things i like
but max is 15 xD

idc

The more experience she has the harder i can treat her i do the things i like
but max is 15 xD
Cope. If youre more than 1st, youre nothing to her unless youre real chad

I don't do marriage, no relationship is meant to last forever. But for an LTR (6+ months) yes, so long as she passed both my looks and personality threshold. Not a popular opinion on here but I don't give a shit about how much dick she took, so long as she also takes mine.

• +1
I don't do marriage, no relationship is meant to last forever. But for an LTR (6+ months) yes, so long as she passed both my looks and personality threshold. Not a popular opinion on here but I don't give a shit about how much dick she took, so long as she also takes mine.
I see. Well I wouldn't be able to love any girl who had more than 5 dicks inside her its just feeling like I am getting cucked. Women's value is their youth and virginity, more they fuck around lesser I see them as a woman and more as whore.

I see. Well I wouldn't be able to love any girl who had more than 5 dicks inside her its just feeling like I am getting cucked. Women's value is their youth and virginity, more they fuck around lesser I see them as a woman and more as whore.
Wpmen=whore
View attachment 211411 Unless you look like this then it its what it is.
Unless you look like this guy its over dont even bother trying