When measuring my dick

Reformed

Reformed

compoundmaxxing
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Posts
12,801
Reputation
26,562
How long after rubbing it should I place the ruler and measure it? I feel like doing it instantly is cheating bc I lose about 0.2 inches right after I let go. Whats the most accurate way
 
How long after rubbing it should I place the ruler and measure it? I feel like doing it instantly is cheating bc I lose about 0.2 inches right after I let go. Whats the most accurate way
Copy what scientists did when they researched dick size lol.

For real though find the scientific paper and measure the way they did to compare to the results they got.
 
Copy what scientists did when they researched dick size lol.

For real though find the scientific paper and measure the way they did to compare to the results they got.
So u have to wait a bit then I’m assuming before u measure
 
u rub ur dick before u measure?
 
the state of this forum bro
 
youre supposed to measure it soft, measuring hard is cope
 
wait till its soft
 

Similar threads

plaz100
Replies
9
Views
52
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
Tneedtoimprove
Replies
0
Views
53
Tneedtoimprove
Tneedtoimprove
1
Replies
4
Views
83
cartman_1
cartman_1
TheoreticalFrame
Replies
0
Views
13
TheoreticalFrame
TheoreticalFrame
Ill change ts later
Replies
3
Views
38
daveovho
daveovho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top