When PSLers Write Erotica

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
She gazed into his PCT hunter eyes. "Fuck me, you utter subhuman," she teased with a beaming, wide-palated smile. His cock was harder than a teenage boy's dick in the morning of December 1st. He laid back deeper into the seat as she pushed him from his wide-framed, gymmaxxed chest. Her maxilla was mere millimeters from his, her wide-PFL eyes taking in every facet of his laterally projected cheekbones, his protruding brow ridge, his compact midface, his chiseled mandible. They kissed, her other hand sliding slowly down his V-tapered torso and slipping under his waistband. He shook as the sensation of her fingers took over. The sweet taste of her lip gloss overwhelmed him, and he lost all control and inhibition. "FFFUUUUUAAAAARRRRRKKKKK, STACY!" he screamed. She moved her head to the side of his mesocephalic cranium and whispered into his ear, "Keep coping." He struggled to ponder how many subhumans were roping as they fucked, but he struggled more to care as her touch overrode all semblance of willpower and reason. She caressed the hollow cheeks of his 2.0 FWHR face and moaned as her fingers touched his 90-degree gonial angle. He coomed.

Based on:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, currylightskin, Deleted member 15854 and 30 others
based

• +1
Reactions: thecel
1123D0F5 1D74 4B61 95BD 6EF5D31AFD78

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Toth's thot, Deleted member 8904 and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5875 and thecel
FUNNIEST SHIT I’VE SEEN ALL DAY:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

fuaaaarkkk staaacyyyy

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
shit that was hot

• Love it
I need a maxillofacial surgeon gf. All the dirty talk she'd whisper into my ear...
Fckkkk “your PFL and ramus are making me my pussy soak”

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and LooksOrDeath
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Anchor_Ship
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Anchor_Ship and thecel