when to let other peoples opinions affect you?

rarityrs

rarityrs

Iron
i am struggling with understanding how people view me. Sometimes people will call me cute and etc, but other times i feel put down in a way. it's so hard to decipher whether I am good looking. i think im good looking, sometimes people will call me majestic but sometimes i feel like people try to call me mid in passive ways.
please help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead, HTN_Mentalcel and liberiangrimreaper
Then ur in the middle and some people r gonna find u attractive and some won’t, they don’t matter tho

describe features then
blue eyes, 100% white somewhat tan, good jawline.
i just went on a date with a girl 30 minutes ago but sometimes i think that some people view me as clapped.
im going crazy

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and HTN_Mentalcel
i just went on a date with a girl 30 minutes ago but sometimes i think that some people view me as clapped.
im going crazy
if you're going on dates with girls you are fine

dw about autistic shit just focus on being as normal as possible

• +1
Reactions: Tallman
feel the same way

im going crazy
i think you have a variant of body dysmorphia buddy

i think you have a variant of body dysmorphia buddy
i've wondered about that but i don't even think body dysmorphi is real. maybe i do have it.

i am struggling with understanding how people view me. Sometimes people will call me cute and etc, but other times i feel put down in a way. it's so hard to decipher whether I am good looking. i think im good looking, sometimes people will call me majestic but sometimes i feel like people try to call me mid in passive ways.
please help.
get to the point of knowing your looks are objectively good no matter what others say

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and rarityrs
Yeah I have severe body dymorphia aswell but I do get IOIs yesterday 3 girls approached me but they flaked out. The thing is even if they liked me like that my body just doesn't register it. It could be due to my insecurities and shit who knows

• +1
Reactions: rarityrs
Yeah I have severe body dymorphia aswell but I do get IOIs yesterday 3 girls approached me but they flaked out. The thing is even if they liked me like that my body just doesn't register it. It could be due to my insecurities and shit who knows
thank you.

• +1
Reactions: FBl
your looks is not your problem probably most likely mentalcel with not much going on for him

please help.
If it's negative take it to heart if its positive disregard

If it's negative take it to heart if its positive disregard
no that's bad advice. i call my good looking friends ugly sometimes and it gets to them.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx